First Name
Neal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariet, 2015 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
"Main commit" is how many units were originally allocated for the week. Example: if a dealership has 2 allocations for this week, they will have 2 units scheduled on Thursday. All the scheduling sheet is saying, is that Ford is committing to scheduling what they (Ford) committed to originally.

Best Availability:
  • 3-Door Heritage Limited Stock Orders.
  • Raptor Orders will require a mix in the order bank of 70% with standard wheel and 30% Optional Beadlock Wheel (64T) and 50% with vinyl and 50% with leather interior.
Limited Availability:
  • 765 - Sasquatch Package.

Ford Scheduling Notes - 1.29.24-1.jpg
Ford Scheduling Notes - 1.29.24-2.jpg
Ford Scheduling Notes - 1.29.24-3.jpg
Ford Scheduling Notes - 1.29.24-4.jpg
Ford Scheduling Notes - 1.29.24-5.jpg
Sponsored

Duncan

Black Diamond
First Name
Neal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariet, 2015 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone have a Black Diamond scheduled build? Ordered and confirmed 8/17/23 Shadow Black Black Diamond 2.3L 2 door Manual Transmission no options. I thought it might take a while, but really, where are the Black Diamonds? Not a priority build if I read it right with all the low numbers produced just as I ordered.

M4Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone have a Black Diamond scheduled build? Ordered and confirmed 8/17/23 Shadow Black Black Diamond 2.3L 2 door Manual Transmission no options. I thought it might take a while, but really, where are the Black Diamonds? Not a priority build if I read it right with all the low numbers produced just as I ordered.
I read through the March build week threads and didn't notice anyone with the same build as my order either. OBX/2.7/SAS/MIC/LUX/AUX/Mod. Confirmed 12/6/23

Tortuga

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone have a Black Diamond scheduled build?
My dealer (NH) has two MY24 Black Diamonds on the lot and one more in transit, all 2-door.

I read through the March build week threads and didn't notice anyone with the same build as my order either. OBX/2.7/SAS/MIC/LUX/AUX/Mod. Confirmed 12/6/23
I have that exact build (plus Rack/Tow), confirmed 10/02/23, production scheduled 3/18.

Last edited:

M4Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My dealer (NH) has two MY24 Black Diamonds on the lot and one more in transit, all 2-door.

I have that exact build (plus Rack/Tow), confirmed 10/02/23, production scheduled 3/18.
Glad to know an OBX got scheduled, congratulations! My dealer must be out of allocations. The dealer did tell me that they had 15 orders scheduled for March. Bummed mine wasn’t one of them.
Sponsored