Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BADLANDS non-SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nothing again. Beginning to wonder if this aggravation is worth it. 2.7L OBX Soft top, How hard can it be?
Hang in there…FoMoCo is building around 10K per month, and there are about 3500 in the Unscheduled order bank. With the soft top there should be nothing holding up your OBX for too much longer, I would think. Try calling FoMoCo customer support with your order number and dealer code.
Sponsored

ColoradoBroncoFan

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Raptor, ‘20 Mustang GT, ‘23 AMG GLE 53
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Can I ask a silly question? Why has Ford not built your Bronco after 42 months of waiting? What are they waiting on?
It’s mostly in my signature. Ordered from Granger Ford at $2K under invoice, along with 800+ friends in October 2020. Ford changed the dealer allocation formula to screw smaller dealers with lots of orders so Granger did not have enough allocations to build mine in 2021 and 2022. Ordered a Heritage Edition and was scheduled for April 2023 but Ford didn’t really know how to build a Heritage Edition so they rescheduled my build week 18 times. Then there was a strike and some more build issues before Ford cancelled my 2023 HE In November 2023 Ford graciously allowed us to reorder a 2024, giving up a $3880 private offer for a 12” screen, better steering rack and REB option. Still took 4 months to get a build week, and if they don’t push it, I might get a Bronco in June/July.

Last edited:

GeorgeTakei

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler pacifica
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
i ordered a Black heritage in 3/23 never heard anything from Ford and dealer knows nothing, reorder placed 9/23 after reading this board as my dealer never contacted me. Still I have never heard anything from Ford or dealer. 5 ago months I did confirm with Ford chat that my order was placed but no other info available. Anything I should do ???

ColoradoBroncoFan

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Raptor, ‘20 Mustang GT, ‘23 AMG GLE 53
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
i ordered a Black heritage in 3/23 never heard anything from Ford and dealer knows nothing, reorder placed 9/23 after reading this board as my dealer never contacted me. Still I have never heard anything from Ford or dealer. 5 ago months I did confirm with Ford chat that my order was placed but no other info available. Anything I should do ???
You should have received a confirmation email from Ford for your 2024 HE order. They’ve been sending 45 day update emails in 2024 (I received 2). I’d check back with Ford chat. If all is good with order, it could be a dealer allocation issue. There are not many HE’s left to be scheduled and built for 2024.

Milo1963

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hang in there…FoMoCo is building around 10K per month, and there are about 3500 in the Unscheduled order bank. With the soft top there should be nothing holding up your OBX for too much longer, I would think. Try calling FoMoCo customer support with your order number and dealer code.
I think where I messed up is ordering the mid Package. Babealicious ordered hers 3/7 and already got her build date. She ordered Lux. Looking at dealerships all over the place, the only thing they are getting in, for the most part, is Lux packages. If there was any communication between dealers and ford I could find out for sure and upgrade my order. I will say I saw 2024's in Northern Va. already being marked down.

GeorgeTakei

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler pacifica
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Update : my bronco Black heritage was Built this week and loaded on a train yesterday.
I never got any emails or notifications but I talked with Ford Chat this Morning and got my vin and rail car info. I guess by end of April ill get it. Im so excited
Sponsored