Mulletdaddee72

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Does anyone know when ford started taking orders for 2022s and also when order banks opt for 2023?? I want to put an order in for a 2024 and would like to have some idea of when the banks will be opening.
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought it was in the fall, which is about normal. Sep/Oct????

So many variables at the moment. Assuming they have caught up enough to open the 2023 order banks to new orders, then maybe fall as usual for 2024, but if they are still catching up on the old orders, it's anybody's guess.

The key thing that is important to even you looking for a 2024, is if/when the 2023 order banks open for new orders AND THEY STAY OPEN.

A51Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Geoffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford FX4, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Alot of unknowns. Most dealerships already have a long waiting list of orders to put in as soon as they re-open the 2023 order banks. The backlog on Broncos will be really bad after that. I would say around late September to early October for the 2024 orders. Even then plan for months of waiting if you want an optioned high trim Bronco. Took me 2.5 years to get mine.

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Does anyone know when ford started taking orders for 2022s and also when order banks opt for 2023?? I want to put an order in for a 2024 and would like to have some idea of when the banks will be opening.
I got an email from my dealer that order bank would open March 27th for 2023 Bronco Raptors for a very limited time. But my understanding is that all orders will be off dealer allocations for the Raptor. ADMs will certainly apply at the local dealers here and those without ADM in my area will have a waiting list longer than the number of allocations they’ll receive.

22 Raptor order bank opened in March last year.

24 Bronco Raptor…Anybody’s guess.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Folks, the Raptor and Heritage variants are NOT affected by order banks.

These models are handled in a separate/manual process which amounts to Ford doling out allocations to dealers on a periodic basis (monthly, I believe). The order banks are relevant only for non-Raptor and non-Heritage models when a customer wishes to choose their options via a custom order. This is discussed here in this forum (I've posted on it a couple of times this week) and has also been discussed on Ford Authority.

Find the best combination you can of largest dealer (as they will have the most number of allocations) and the lowest ADM and get in line. That's pretty much all there is to it.

Sponsored

lemonslush

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco, plaid S, xc90, rivian, element
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
actually I was told by three dealers raptor trim was not something they could order unless the dealership already had an allocation possible. I had a dealer straight up tell me to go find another dealership.

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I was told by Ford Marketing that 2024 order banks will open late August. No exact date.
Sponsored