TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
No new colors listed on the colorizer and only 8 are showing with no race red, eruption green or A51 as choices.

https://www.ford.com/trucks/ranger/2024/?scmp=yt-fmc-ranger-rangerready-230510
Looks like the current colors are:
- Oxford White
- Iconic Silver
- Cactus Grey
- Carbonized Grey
- Azure Grey
- Velocity Blue
- Hot Pepper Red
- Shadow Black

Also in the roster almost certainly are Code Orange and the unnamed Metallic Brown that they've debuted the Ranger Raptor in. I suspect Eruption Green and Leadfoot Grey will be colors for the Bronco in 2024, but I'm pretty surprised that they've kept Velocity Blue and scrapped Race Red considering they're keeping Race Red for the Mustang in 2024 and replacing Velocity Blue (a 4 year old color on the Bronco at this point) with Atlas Blue. That leaves only two or three colors in the air, one of which will be exclusive to the Heritage Limited trim.

Overall very disappointed with the Ranger insofar as to what it suggests for the 2024 Bronco, no exciting colors, and they've not adopted the updated 2.3L that adds port injection for better longevity and +45hp/+40ft-lbs.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

- Oxford White
- Iconic Silver
- Cactus Grey
- Carbonized Grey
- Azure Grey
- Velocity Blue
- Hot Pepper Red
- Shadow Black

Also in the roster almost certainly are Code Orange and the unnamed Metallic Brown that they've debuted the Ranger Raptor in. I suspect Eruption Green and Leadfoot Grey will be colors for the Bronco in 2024, but I'm pretty surprised that they've kept Velocity Blue and scrapped Race Red considering they're keeping Race Red for the Mustang in 2024 and replacing Velocity Blue (a 4 year old color on the Bronco at this point) with Atlas Blue. That leaves only two or three colors in the air, one of which will be exclusive to the Heritage Limited trim.

Overall very disappointed with the Ranger insofar as to what it suggests for the 2024 Bronco, no exciting colors, and they've not adopted the updated 2.3L that adds port injection for better longevity and +45hp/+40ft-lbs.
Peak Blue is the Heritage Limited color for '24. I'm surprised they kept VB as well, it's still my favorite and was on my original order but unavailable on the standard HE so I chose AGM. Not sure what will be the other 3 colors, EG seems pretty popular and if that brown is accurate then it'll be Raptor only. Avalanche Gray and Cactus Gray seem too close but it didn't stop A51 and AGM for this year and with the upcharge of AGM over it seems like a bad choice to get rid of A51 and not AGM.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man that Ranger Raptor looks like one sweet package! :cool:

This Raptor is proportioned to wheel as well as run. Should just print money for Ford and wonder how it’ll cannibalize sales of the F-150 Raptor?

Well, good problems ahead for Ford, just hope they can get the supplies to make them; take rate should be very high versus the regular Ranger.

MidnightSpecial

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Raptor Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

They keep showing the Raptor version in a Kodiak Brown color. I'm assuming it will be a Raptor only color. The Colorizer on the website is for a Lariat.

Sponsored

TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Peak Blue is the Heritage Limited color for '24. I'm surprised they kept VB as well, it's still my favorite and was on my original order but unavailable on the standard HE so I chose AGM. Not sure what will be the other 3 colors, EG seems pretty popular and if that brown is accurate then it'll be Raptor only. Avalanche Gray and Cactus Gray seem too close but it didn't stop A51 and AGM for this year and with the upcharge of AGM over it seems like a bad choice to get rid of A51 and not AGM.
I believe Ford is doing two Heritage Limited colors per year, with Yellowstone and Robin's Egg for 2023, Peak Blue and one unknown for 2024. I'm almost certain Area 51 will be gone for 2024, it's 4 years old now and Ford can squeeze an extra $1000 out of people desperate to have bluish-grey with AGM. Leadfoot Grey is considerably darker than Cactus Grey, it was listed on a touch-up paint site and has been seen tested on a Bronco so it's got pretty good odds for the 2024 palette.

Lead Foot Gray Ford Bronco 2023 Everglades.jpg

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
- Oxford White
- Iconic Silver
- Cactus Grey
- Carbonized Grey
- Azure Grey
- Velocity Blue
- Hot Pepper Red
- Shadow Black

Excellent summary. My takeaway is terrible color options and it doesn't have the updated 2.3L. I wouldn't hold out for a MY24 Bronco if I was on the fence.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I could get the Ranger Raptor at no more than sticker, I would definitely buy one of these before the Bronco Raptor. Yeah the roof doesn’t come off, but one does get a cargo bed. You get the 3.0 front and rear lockers, hefty suspension, so what’s not to like except for the preliminary color choices?