Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I see the Bronco in the background. đź‘€

I like the new body style.

Gauge cluster like the Bronco Raptor looks cool.

Not a fan of the overall center console/shifter design compared to Bronco/F-150. Definitely prefer the horizontal 12" screen with more physical buttons. At least it's not tablet on dashboard style.

Stop/start button location makes me think the base model Ranger will still have a physical key.

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That front grille looks horrendous. I just don't understand the draw to large bulky letters on the front. Its like Ford saying we got the cure for glaucoma or something.

35tires

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '21 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think I need this. I am absolutely in love.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I didn't see the front or rear locker buttons anywhere. Strange. Weird that it was stated that it feels sluggish since it should be lighter than a BRaptor, but engine calibration is not final yet I'm sure.

Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I love the truck it looks great, would totally drive one.....but I can't see the price. The Ranger Tremor is already at 50k. Seeing this at 60-65k plus dealer mark up? Nope. I see most peasant people weighing the Ranger Raptor against having an F-150 loaded Tremor (with a 5.0 rumble of course). Its more than most people need off road and its a tad cheaper than the Raptor, especially with mark-up. Its a killer little truck though.

Haelous

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I didn't see the front or rear locker buttons anywhere. Strange. Weird that it was stated that it feels sluggish since it should be lighter than a BRaptor, but engine calibration is not final yet I'm sure.
I would wager there's no dedicated locker buttons. Likely configured via steering wheel buttons in the gauge cluster display. We already know it has both front and rear lockers.

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks like 35's wouldn't take much work to fit. They got the parking brake location right.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Not that I'm in the market or even the demographic for a Raptor anything but that would be nice to actually do a sleeper switch with a normal Ranger and get rid of that god-awful grille and interior and keep the mechanical parts. Is there such thing as a Raptor delete package?

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
All Raptors get that grill.

When this appeared on the F150 Raptor way back in 2010, the same criticism was levied. And today, you see lots of F150s (non raptors) with that grill ... I guess the FORD grill has fans

That front grille looks horrendous. I just don't understand the draw to large bulky letters on the front. Its like Ford saying we got the cure for glaucoma or something.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
it is interesting that the review says it felt sluggish when this will be the 1st raptor without 35s.

Americans are into 35s and bigger when the rest of the world is not. The Ranger Raptor was always meant for everyone else except the U.S.

Looks like 35's wouldn't take much work to fit. They got the parking brake location right.

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Link is no good, doesn't work

TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
All Raptors gets that grill.

When this appeared on the F150 Raptor way back in 2010, the same criticism was levied. And today, you see lots of F150s (non raptors) with that grill.
Was it? I remember the original SVT F-150 Raptor being pretty much universally acclaimed, it felt like the grill was the defining feature. The Ranger Raptor grill doesn't look bad but the 'FORD' sticks out like two inches from the surface of the grill, it does look a little bit strange if you're looking at it from a 3/4 view and not straight on from the front.
Link is no good, doesn't work
I've got the page still pulled up right now, I can repost everything in a bit unless that's a no-go from the admins.
Sponsored