Sponsored

2024 TRD Pro officially $63,900. Yikes!!!

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 TRD Pro
I placed my Pro deposit a year ago but the official pricing has me hesitating from trading up from my 2019. That‘s around $70k out-the-door in my neck of the woods.

For an extra $250 I may go down to my local Ford dealer and custom order a 4WD F150 Tremor with a standard good old American 5.0L V8 for only $64,150.

Toyota may have lost a loyal buyer over the rediculous price increase.

2024 Tacoma 2024 TRD Pro officially $63,900. Yikes!!! IMG_1779
Sponsored

Last edited:

bitrunner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Audi
I remember looking at the Rivian R1T and thinking it was really nice but it was a ridiculous price for a midsize truck. After tax credits it’s pretty much the same price as a TRD Pro now

Tacoflvrd

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD sport
I expected them to be around this price. It sucks but it is what it is. It’s a sexy ass truck!
I had been truck shopping for the last two years and finally decided to just bite the bullet and get a new taco. I have zero regrets, it’s a huge upgrade from the gen 3. I don’t think I could bring myself to drop that much on a taco though, I think I’d just go with the tundra at that price point.

RaskyR1

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Ram 1500, '91 Toyota MR2 Turbo, '22 Ducati
Yeah, it's a bummer. I was really hoping pricing would be in line with the Ranger Raptor but once I realized it was going to be around $65K I puller my deposit and got a new full size truck.

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
I remember looking at the Rivian R1T and thinking it was really nice but it was a ridiculous price for a midsize truck. After tax credits it’s pretty much the same price as a TRD Pro now
Yeah but..repairing those things is an absolute nightmare apparently and the insurance premiums are looking at the $95k and not the vehicle sans credit. Porsche-like numbers

OP
OP
Mini2nut

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 TRD Pro
The factory is down for a 2024/2025 refresh. The rumor is that Rivian may offer a lower priced trim level once the plant is done with retooling for the refresh.

Gear_yyc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Avalanche
Larger cab than any mid-size, 1700lb+ payload, 11,000lb towing capacity. I'd say it is a full size. Drove one last week and was pretty blown away, but in Canada, even the base trim is almost $40k more than the hybrid TRD OR I'm waiting on, so I can't even come close to justifying it.

bitrunner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Audi
Larger cab than any mid-size, 1700lb+ payload, 11,000lb towing capacity. I'd say it is a full size. Drove one last week and was pretty blown away.
Actually today’s news has me looking at these again. If the company was on sturdier financial ground, I’d probably be leaning that way.

GRKTRD

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma
Ya I think I am officially out on the pro. I’ll keep my trd off road and r8 in the garage instead. Dont need it that bad. I have my show boat car and it aint gonna be a truck for 65k. I don’t off road anymore they are only tools to me anyways.

Last edited:

mcrwlrpro

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma TRD Pro, 2016 Lexus ES 350
Yeah. Gotta pay to play. However, I will NOT pay a penny over MSRP. So, if that means I'm waiting a while, so be it.

FoxTRDPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Did you guys see that the 2024 doesn't even include the ISO Dynamic seats.... That pricing is CRAZY considering a feature they called out so heavily won't even be available till the 2025 model year and sounds like they will be a $$$ option....

Last edited:

mcrwlrpro

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma TRD Pro, 2016 Lexus ES 350
Did you guys see that the 2024 doesn't even include the ISO Dynamic seats.... That pricing is CRAZY considering a feature they called out so heavily won't even be available till the 2025 model year and be a $$$ option....
Where did you see that?

North

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Lexus LX470. 2022 Can Am Commander XT-P Max
Did you guys see that the 2024 doesn't even include the ISO Dynamic seats.... That pricing is CRAZY considering a feature they called out so heavily won't even be available till the 2025 model year and be a $$$ option....
They have been advertising those seats left and right and all of the production trucks they drove at the press event had them. Unless there was some major safety issue discovered I find this hard to believe.

FoxTRDPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
They have been advertising those seats left and right and all of the production trucks they drove at the press event had them. Unless there was some major safety issue discovered I find this hard to believe.
I found it hard to believe as well, look at my previous reply, I pasted the quote from Motortrend.
Sponsored