Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander
Welcome to the 4Runner6G Deposits | Waitlist | Reservations List!

1. Fill out the Pre-Order | Deposit | Waitlist | Reservation Submission Form
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. View STATS for all user submissions below.
5. Use the Change Request Form for any changes to your order info.
6. Share this thread with others!

Gastan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Pro
Looks like most of the people so far will be first time 4runner owners. Good sign for Toyota.

Question for the people already on their dealer's pre-order / deposit list -- are your deposits refundable?

Positronic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
prior 1st gen 4Runner Turbo
Looks like most of the people so far will be first time 4runner owners. Good sign for Toyota.

Question for the people already on their dealer's pre-order / deposit list -- are your deposits refundable?
I am not on the list as of yet, but i did reach out to a local Toyota dealership here in south denver (right next to the Subaru dealer i currently get service from) and rvcd the following repy for deposit and refundability.

" We have a list that as of the other day was at about 12 people. We're actually the largest 4Runner dealership in the state of Colorado. With that, we'll receive the largest allocations of the new 4Runners. We would take a $1000 deposit that secures your place in line and sets you up to be one of the first customers to take delivery of your new vehicle. If we can't get you a vehicle within 8 weeks of our first allocation of your specific model (hybrid vs gas-only), your deposit becomes refundable. "

brewrunner

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Subaru Crosstrek Onyx
I joined the list today hoping to get a TRD Off Road Premium or TRD Sport Premium. My deposit is refundable until the specs come out and I've had a chance to test-drive a demo model.

Bronconomore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I joined the list today. “I’m on my way from misery to happiness today!” Not really misery but those are the song lyrics.