Bronconomore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I'm guessing/predicting that only a very lucky few (if any) will be getting them before 2025. Would love to be wrong!
I was going to say your "spidey senses" are probably right, then i realized you are closer to Batman and have a "sixth sense" for these things.
Us Canadains will be waiting longer.......:(

YakitoriMan

First Name
Geno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota Rav4, 2018 BMW M4, 2021 Tesla Model Y
You mean you won’t see your 4Runner till 2025?
Yes, my dealer is Longo in los angeles which is US largest dealer by volume, so a lot of people go through them. a long list of names with deposits already waiting for TRD pros and trailhunters.

ggrant20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Subaru Forester XT
So far have had a few conversations with dealerships in Marietta and Atlanta, GA and am "on the list" at both dealerships but they are only taking names, no deposits at this time. The Atlanta location did ask if there was a particular trim I was interested in too. Both said they are expecting their allocations to come end of summer and first shipments to come in the fall so they'll be calling people with more details when they know what trims they are getting. Also said they most likely won't be doing pre-orders except for the "most exclusive options" (probably TRD Pro/Trailhunter), and they aren't expecting those until beginning of the year or early spring down here.

We don't have quite the demand as Colorado I'm sure, but I'd bet the 5G is probably what I see most on the road, maybe second to the F150 or Wranglers, so I'm sure it will be tough to get. I'm shooting for the TRD Off Road Premium so fingers crossed will be easier to grab one 🤞

kobyneal

First Name
Kolby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Looks like most of the people so far will be first time 4runner owners. Good sign for Toyota.

Question for the people already on their dealer's pre-order / deposit list -- are your deposits refundable?
yep - on two lists and refundable for each.

nighthawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rav4 XSE
I live in Canada and I got onto my dealership's waiting list on the day after they revealed the new 4Runner. Very excited as I always wanted a 4Runner. We were able to get on the 4Runner list so quickly cause I just asked to take our Land Cruiser deposit and switch it to the 4Runner.

Bronconomore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Looks like most of the people so far will be first time 4runner owners. Good sign for Toyota.

Question for the people already on their dealer's pre-order / deposit list -- are your deposits refundable?
Yes I am on both lists for a LC and 4Runner. Deposit refundable and no dealership markup.

d.16

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Subaru Crosstrek
Saw this thread and made an account to post here! Ordered 4.9, and got told by my dealer I am 14th line for a TRDORP. But I also asked if she could get me in for a Trailhunter, and I’m 4th. Idk if I can swing the TH, but I’m gonna try haha! Ideally in Everest for both, she’s waiting on the color list.

Reactions: Dgk

Dgk

First Name
Mig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4runner
I called Longo a couple days ago and they said they arent taking preorders

Gastan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Pro
I called Longo a couple days ago and they said they arent taking preorders
There's 4 people on this list who have deposits with Longo though. Maybe the sales person you called was clueless. 🤷🏻‍♂️