JenningsESQ

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma TRD OR Premium
TRD Pro kicking butt in terms of interest. Surprised Trailhunter isn't drawing more interest so far but that's probably just my own preference for it tainting my analysis of this chart 🤣

Have any of you guys/gals been able to get any promises of no dealer price markup / MSRP pricing?

Bronconomore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
TRD Pro kicking butt in terms of interest. Surprised Trailhunter isn't drawing more interest so far but that's probably just my own preference for it tainting my analysis of this chart 🤣

Have any of you guys/gals been able to get any promises of no dealer price markup / MSRP pricing?
Actually as of now, but of course it is fluid, 60% are picking something other than a TRD Pro. More of a shin kicking at this point.

d.16

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Subaru Crosstrek
I called Longo a couple days ago and they said they arent taking preorders
I got an allocation on a TRDORP, 14th in line. Who did you talk to? I called before the announcement was even live tho.

Dgk

First Name
Mig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4runner
I called last week after the announcement. I was told on Tuesday that they are pre sold two year wait at this point. Trd off road is probably still available but trd pro and trail are not.
I called walnut toyota and I am on the list for a trd pro. 500 deposit. I guess ill take a 40 dollar flight and a road trip back home!

Heelio

First Name
Felipe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
He’ll all!
I’m having trouble finding a location that is doing reservation/ deposits to lock in or try to lock in TRD off-road.
located in ventura county

jnsplace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru Outback 3.6R
Stopped by my dealer today, honey was dropping off his tundra. Got to talk with head sales manager about 4 runner.
he said after the teaser, his phone was ringing off the hook about the trd pro trim.
The others didn’t get as much demand.

d.16

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Subaru Crosstrek
Wow when did you get on the list?
literally the day of 4/9. I called around 3pm, dealer took my payment, asked what trim and what colors I was interested in, and got back to me on Monday and told me what numbers I was. 14th for a ORP, and 4th for a Trailhunter. But I think I’m going with the ORP. Both requested in Everest, but she wasn’t sure what colors are available yet.

STD67

First Name
Rutger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Hoping to find the best dealership in Michigan to talk to about getting on a list and most likely making a deposit. Anyone from Michigan let me know if you have any intel. Thx

olefriend

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supra A90
Hoping to find the best dealership in Michigan to talk to about getting on a list and most likely making a deposit. Anyone from Michigan let me know if you have any intel. Thx
Check the following Michigan dealers, I've seen them sell Tacomas at MSRP before.

Toyota of Ann Arbor
Toyota of muskegon
Metro Toyota in Kalamazoo

snewellayers

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia
I put my info in the Pre-Order form. Deposit was submitted on 12/31/23. Hopefully I’m one of the first to get a 6th gen TRD Pro.