Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crosstrek, Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They would be smarter to offer a chunky FSB with a tailgate, truck bed in the back, removable back seats, roll down back window, and (whispers) a V8. Just say'n. I think that would take ALL the Gladiator sales and then some.
Sponsored

BroncoRick

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Why not kill off the Ranger design language and use the Bronco's to replace the Ranger in the compact pickup line?
This. 6G Ranger is already supposed to be the same platform as the Bronco. I'd trade the Jeep in on a Ranger today if it had the suspension, lockers, driveline, powertrain, fender flares, approach, and interior like the Bronco.

GrimTripper

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The new Bronco has basically the same dimensions as the outgoing FSB. What exactly do you want? We're not getting a V8 anytime soon if at all.
I going to be over happy with what I'm getting (4dr). I just hate the look of the Jeep pick up. Looks like they are just copying it but bronco style. Why not make it look new but the 80s style full size bronco pick up with removable top.

a5b9552e312e9bfe47a18056f807a0eb.jpg

mkennedy009

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Triumph Bonneville T100 110th Anniversary
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco 2025 Bronco Pickup details from sources close to the project (by Automobile) 1595532127680

Jeep Africa, Bronco Africa?

Sponsored

Sgt Beavis

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Raptor, 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport S.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm not likely to even consider this. I have a 2019 Raptor and love it. I wouldn't go with anything any smaller. I also think there will be compromises like the Gladiator has.

I'll be happy to get a Badlands Bronco and either keep my Raptor. I may trade it for the next get F150 Raptor or a Cybertruck but there are a lot of factors at play there.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The new Bronco has basically the same dimensions as the outgoing FSB. What exactly do you want? We're not getting a V8 anytime soon if at all.
Except in all the usable dimensions. In the area behind my 3 person back seat I can fit my 40"x20"x24" laundry tote, 3 standard propane tanks, 12 1 gallon jugs of water, recovery bag, bottle jack, 4 way, random ratchet straps, boogie board, and 2 umbrellas. Then I still have room for groceries on top of the tote. All in one load. The best part is that with all that weight right over the rear tires with the top weight included, the Bronco walks up my driveway hill that most vehicles need 4x4 to get up without wheelspin. The FSB had a fat ass and there is room for a 4x4 with a short wheelbase and a fat ass(overlanding is all about the fat assed rigs). Just need 3rd door for rear access.

Anything done to truck out this Bronco should remain within this broncos dimensions. Shorten the doors and make the rear seat more of the 2 doors size then open up and decage the rear cargo area. Or make it a more road legal style of this.

The seat folds and the bulkhead moves forward and increases bed capacity.
Ford Bronco 2025 Bronco Pickup details from sources close to the project (by Automobile) OIP (1)

Uncle Gump

First Name
Gump
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford Ranger, 1986 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm all for a Bronco Truck. I do wish they would consider a 2 door super cab and give me a 6 foot box. I've had a couple Rangers in the driveway for better then 30 years... I've learned to do what I like to do with a 6 foot box. I've also said give me a 2 door bronco on a 4 door wheel base. All I really want is 2 doors and the ability to sleep in the back.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I want a three door with the wheel base of a four door. Similar to a defender wagon.

Ford Bronco 2025 Bronco Pickup details from sources close to the project (by Automobile) OIP (1)

Or something comparable to the original CJ-8 Scrambler.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Honestly, I love it. However, I currently drive an F150, and it cannot be beat for the space it has. I just don't see being able to go on vacation with my family/dog/all the sh*t we bring, in anything smaller than my truck, but that's just me. That being said, it will be interesting to see if/when this Bronco-Truck comes to fruition.
F-150 also can't be beat for the space it takes up. If this were available now, That's where my reservation money would be. I like the looks of the Gladiator, but I'm not crossing the line.

Serengeti

Black Diamond
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah, I still wonder why they even brought the Ranger back to begin with. You can get an F150 for very little more $ than what a Ranger is. If you want a truck, get a TRUCK! lol ?
This would be more of a lifestyle truck!

Serengeti

Black Diamond
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah, I still wonder why they even brought the Ranger back to begin with. You can get an F150 for very little more $ than what a Ranger is. If you want a truck, get a TRUCK! lol ?
This would be more of a lifestyle truck to

Serengeti

Black Diamond
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This would be more of a lifestyle truck to