Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150, 2020 Fusion Hybrid, 2009 Rubicon 2D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That Bronco pick-up design is fugly. Focus on the next gen Ranger and F-150 to continue dominating the pick-up market. Raptor versions will cover enough of the off-road pick-up segment.

Mrknowitall

Base
First Name
Guenther
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 JKU-R 6spd, '10 Civic
Your Bronco Model
Base
I agree. The next-gen ranger is due out next year. I don't know if the mid-size truck market can support 2 vehicles from the same manufacturer?
Chrysler will be doing just that. The Dakota is getting a reboot but will be down market from the JT.
The Bronco pickup would be the same thing or not unlike the Colorado and H3T.

Sponsored

Jook13

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki samurai
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can we all just admit that this proportionally just looks right?
Jeep-J6-Concept-Gladiator-3.jpg

With the 4 door pickup, you end up with a vehicle too long to be a great offroader. Turning radius, breakover, and departure angles suffer. Jeep is also learning that they are kinda switching Wrangler owners into gladiator buyers. Not gaining a lot of new buyers for the truck.

My suggestion would be to totally redo the ranger and drop this bronco truck. The current ranger was completely underwhelming to me. One engine choice, large cabin and tiny bed. The bed rails are also so tall you can't reach into the truck. The front end is weak and feminine looking to me. The ranger could be so much more, and I'm betting next generation will be way better.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think that the half cab on a two door would be totally stud.

Yeah, I'm to a point in my life that I don't need or want a 4 door. My kids are grown and gone, and when they are home, there's too many of us counting grandkids to ride in one vehicle anyway. A 2 door looks great and has more bed space.

CJay

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Ranger FX4 (MANUAL) & '74 VW Thing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No, NO, NOOO! Not another 4-door off-road truck.

Please make this a regular or extended cab with longer bed and shorter wheelbase than the Gladiator.

If you want to seat four people, then set up the bed with lock down rails to install optional "Brat" style rear seating.

CJay

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can we all just admit that this proportionally just looks right?
Ford Bronco 2025 Bronco Pickup details from sources close to the project (by Automobile) Jeep-J6-Concept-Gladiator-3

With the 4 door pickup, you end up with a vehicle too long to be a great offroader. Turning radius, breakover, and departure angles suffer. Jeep is also learning that they are kinda switching Wrangler owners into gladiator buyers. Not gaining a lot of new buyers for the truck.

My suggestion would be to totally redo the ranger and drop this bronco truck. The current ranger was completely underwhelming to me. One engine choice, large cabin and tiny bed. The bed rails are also so tall you can't reach into the truck. The front end is weak and feminine looking to me. The ranger could be so much more, and I'm betting next generation will be way better.
This concept was the one that made me rethink my strict "No Fiat's" rule. Fortunately FCA didn't test me.

Jook13

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki samurai
Your Bronco Model
Base
This concept was the one that made me rethink my strict "No Fiat's" rule. Fortunately FCA didn't test me.
Yup. When I saw that I was just like "oooohhhh... That is perfect"

Sponsored

CJay

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

KosmicKid

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX '14 Jaguar XFR-S 18 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah, I'm to a point in my life that I don't need or want a 4 door. My kids are grown and gone, and when they are home, there's too many of us counting grandkids to ride in one vehicle anyway. A 2 door looks great and has more bed space.
This?
I have the extra cab Raptor and am getting a 2 door Bronco.
Too many kids and grandkids for one vehicle short of a bus so I get what I like-finally!
Sponsored