Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

$650 each is way out of the range I’m willing to entertain for wheels (and they’re 3” too tall), but the design/styling is very nice.
Agree! Great look, but those prices are out of my price range.
Sponsored

Free Pizza

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks great and plenty of sidewall for average use.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I dig the wheels (color and look). Just don't like them on a bronco. Looks off

Sponsored

rkj__

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra, Countryman, RZR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I enjoyed the video. Nice high resolution shots of the Bronco static, and in motion.

I think the wheels actually look pretty good.

Functionally, they should work fine for daily drivers with some light off road usage. My last off road truck had 32" tires and 16" wheels. I felt like I had a ton of sidewall there, and 35" tires on 20" wheels is only 0.5" less sidewall height.

I won't say too much on price, but I scraped the bottom of the barrel with the purchase of the previously mentioned set, and they definitely had a fair bit of wobble to them, which made them hard to balance tires on.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Method 305 in matte black would be my choice, but not my money, not my Bronco.

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The wheel design is good, but the wheel size is too big for my liking.
Airing down and rock crawling is what I'm after. street stuff doesn't impress me at all. IMO that's for a Lincoln or Denali. I need less wheel and more sidewall.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The old rule of thumb has been wheel diameter should be roughly half the diameter of the tire size to allow for proper sidewall flex off-road. So 33"s-35"s are right where they need to be on 17" wheels. That being said, I'd entertain 20"s if I were looking at 37" tires. It'd be just below that old adage but it seems to be that a lot of the better i.e. flow formed and forged off-road wheels don't get started until you hit 20" for some reason.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't think they look all that bad although I'd prefer matte black. Anything is better than steely doughnuts that look like you hit some potholes and lost all of your hubcaps.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The reason why Boutique wheels companies do not make 17s is because the bulk of their business is in sports cars. Look at any one of the companies (HRE, BC, ect.) and you will see that 19s is the smallest size they make. 19s do not fit on trucks because no one makes a truck tire in 19".

So 20s is the next default size for trucks mainly due the availability of tires.

The BIG BIG advantage of Boutique wheels companies is that you can order them in a multitude of colors as all these wheels are custom made. One more advantage is that Boutique wheels companies tend to use cutting edge technology when producing their wheels.

Compare a Method wheel against a HRE wheel and you will clearly see which wheel is the better made wheel

These companies are beginning to design more and more wheels for trucks with custom offsets or anything you want ... assuming you have deep pockets.

The old rule of thumb has been wheel diameter should be roughly half the diameter of the tire size to allow for proper sidewall flex off-road. So 33"s-35"s are right where they need to be on 17" wheels. That being said, I'd entertain 20"s if I were looking at 37" tires. It'd be just below that old adage but it seems to be that a lot of the better i.e. flow formed and forged off-road wheels don't get started until you hit 20" for some reason.

Krimzun

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP/JEEP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nope to much rim 17's maybe 18's max beyond that and its sports car territory!

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Like you said high end for people who dont do real off roading .
because not proper size or the price? There will be people off-roading $60k Broncos so $600 a wheel really isn’t much. Agreed 20” wheels with no rubber isn’t a good off-road choice.