Black Diamond
First Name
William
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2019 Explorer (Bronco Starter Kit),
Bronco
Black Diamond
Let’s go back to the tailgate reinforcement bracket for a minute. Are there add on brackets that go with it for attaching a Jerry Can or Roto Pack? I like the swing out tire carriers for this, but it’s good to have options.
Advertisement

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Bronco
Badlands
It’s definitely not cheap and retrospect it makes sense to do the Sasquatch package but I had to have a manual so I am happy with my decision. Future bronco owners that will have the option to do the Mansquatch are lucky.
I thought about going Mansquatch too but in some instances that would be paying the price as if going auto. You sir are lucky

OP
OP
SaveTheManuals

SaveTheManuals

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Bronco
Black Diamond
Clubs

Let’s go back to the tailgate reinforcement bracket for a minute. Are there add on brackets that go with it for attaching a Jerry Can or Roto Pack? I like the swing out tire carriers for this, but it’s good to have options.
Not that I know of. I was trying to see if I can 'Jerry' rig a bracket but I think it would be too complicated for me to do myself. When more options come out for rear bumpers with swing out carriers I will probably switch to that, but for now, having some extra reinforcement for the heavy ass tire and tailgate table is nice.

jjcsr74

Badlands
First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT500
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Kyle,

Fantastic look, I "Kind-of" wish I went Sans-squatch a bit...well, a bit torn. I think for the up cost on my Badlands I could've got aftermarket wheels and tires for the same or a small bit more rather than being a squatch badlands.

But, still love it! I absolutely love the color of your rig and I'm a bit envious...love the 2-door and velocity blue. My son has a similar color on his JK and I love it. Had to go a different color for obvious reasons...

Last edited:
OP
OP
SaveTheManuals

SaveTheManuals

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Bronco
Black Diamond
Clubs

Photo dump of some random shots of the bronco with some of the recently installed mods:

Installed the baja design squadron sports yesterday. Need some better pics soon, but the install was super easy and I was able to connect them to the AUX 1 switch.
IMG-3289.jpg

IMG-3288.jpg

Also installed the panda power module recently which was another easy install. It is currently sitting on my fuse box under the hood. I need some more time with it to determine if I can recommend to others, but so far it makes up for having the larger tires with the manual trans.
IMG-3283.jpg

First snow day of the year in Virginia. Bronco handled it like a champ.
IMG-3274.JPG

IMG-3271.jpg

Random bronco 2 shot and size comparison.
IMG-3253.jpg

Trasharoo christmas gift from my buddy
IMG-3251.jpg

Random shot with fenders off and the new bull bar added on.
IMG-3229.jpg

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2016 Transit Connect
Bronco
Black Diamond
Nice! I ended up zip tying the module to the back of the battery so that it doesn’t flop around. I’m enjoying it. Really noticing some serious pull at 3500 RPMs+.

Loving your build. Cheers.

OP
OP
SaveTheManuals

SaveTheManuals

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Bronco
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nice! I ended up zip tying the module to the back of the battery so that it doesn’t flop around. I’m enjoying it. Really noticing some serious pull at 3500 RPMs+.

Loving your build. Cheers.
Thanks!

Advertisement

Advertisement