Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / 2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hello everyone,

I've kind of refrained from doubling down on items that are available through other vendors, but I think we can provide helpful information to those considering making a purchase whether it be from us or someone else. I've been in the business for a little while and have become pretty good at finding the parts that the community needs / developing and fine tuning products as well.

History:

Phastek Performance (5th Generation Camaro) - Product Development / Web Manager
FT-86 SpeedFactory /Subispeed / OLM (FR-S/BRZ/86, 2015-2021 WRX / STI) - VP Product Development
Import Image Racing / Noble Performance (2022+ BRZ / 86, 2022+ WRX) - VP Product Development
StickerFab / 21 Offroad - Owner

---------------------------

With that out of the way, I wanted to add some information regarding the new R Style fog light kits. These really are comparable to the OE lamps with a few positives. Light spread and amber feature come to mind.

Link to product: https://www.21offroad.com/collectio...eel-bumper-2021-bronco?variant=44095158157535

Another reason I hesitated to post up is because they have gained instant popularity without much promotion on our side. This post will probably wipe out the current stock. NOTE: The non factory auxiliary part number just contains an additional wireless module. Other than that it is the same as the one made for people that have auxiliary switches already. If you get that, you can save the wireless controller for another project or use it to override some switches. I only state this as the cheaper part number will probably run out of stock first.

I woke up this morning before the gym to grab some photos.

Ford Bronco 21 Offroad R Style Fog Light Kit DSC07515-Edit
Ford Bronco 21 Offroad R Style Fog Light Kit DSC07516-Edit

This is in no way a scientific comparison, and we are going to follow up later in the week with install videos and can compare them side by side using our Badlands and our Braptor.

All photos taken within a few minutes. Accidently changed the aperture, but visually just confirming it gives you an idea of the spread. When I first got the Braptor I was surprised how narrow the pattern was with the Rigid lamps versus the Oracle Triple Fog which we have in our Badlands. It's not useless and does help with the weak OEM headlights. It does leave me desiring a little more light to the sides. That could be filled in with ditch lights of course, but these R Style lamps do have surprisingly nice spread and shouldn't blind oncoming traffic. The time was actually taken to replicate a fog light versus calling it a fog and having it blast light everywhere.

Ford Bronco 21 Offroad R Style Fog Light Kit DSC07512

Ford Bronco 21 Offroad R Style Fog Light Kit DSC07510-Edit

Ford Bronco 21 Offroad R Style Fog Light Kit DSC07513-Edit
Ford Bronco 21 Offroad R Style Fog Light Kit 1680358491475
Ford Bronco 21 Offroad R Style Fog Light Kit 1680358508321

We are a little short staffed, but that's how it goes these days. Some growing pains but we appreciate the customers and friends we have made along the way. Headed up to the shop to get some more orders shipped out.

Ford Bronco 21 Offroad R Style Fog Light Kit DSC07493-Edit
Sponsored

Braaap

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just curious, are these good for street use? (DOT) I ordered them a couple of days ago and can't wait to install them.

OP
OP
StickerFab

StickerFab

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just curious, are these good for street use? (DOT) I ordered them a couple of days ago and can't wait to install them.
While they might otherwise meet those requirements, they do not have any markings.

We have talked with the factory to see if this is something they can work on. I think they underestimate the desire to have fully compliant markings. I know some of you guys are definitely in areas that are stricter than where I've lived.

I have tested and the Rigid covers do fit. I just wouldn't take it through a car wash with them on.

OP
OP
StickerFab

StickerFab

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Braaap

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Do you sell covers for these lights, or at least have a part number so I can order some? I was on Rigid Industries website but don't know which ones fit.

Sponsored

gregd121

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger Scat Pack WB Shaker ; Tesla M3P
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just posted some install photos of your lights about an hour ago. They're awesome! I left some feedback on the install in the thread.

OP
OP
StickerFab

StickerFab

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Do you sell covers for these lights, or at least have a part number so I can order some? I was on Rigid Industries website but don't know which ones fit.
We have had covers on order for a bit.

https://www.rigidlightshop.com/c-46-sr-m-series-covers.aspx

Here's a link. If you Google Rigid SR-M covers they will pull up also.

I would use small velcro strips to secure them as they are slip fit. These lamps don't have the notches built into the top and bottom of the frame like original Rigid lamps.

I just posted some install photos of your lights about an hour ago. They're awesome! I left some feedback on the install in the thread.
Thanks a bunch!

Last edited:

plogan1379

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ioniq 5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Those look very nice with that color! Good choice sir!

Dezperado

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

All pre-orders are shipping today.

There are a few left in stock, but if it is like the first batch, they will go quickly.

https://www.21offroad.com/collectio...eel-bumper-2021-bronco?variant=44095158157535
The law in my state is that you can only have two fog lights (one per side) illuminated on the roads. Can these be wired to accomplish that? So, perhaps wiring one white light per side to an uplifter switch, and one amber light per side to a second uplifter? What would be required to make this work?

Bigfx

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did anyone have an issue with the drivers said not fitting flush or offset from the inner screw?
Sponsored