Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / 2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hello everyone!

This harness gives you the ability to turn your reverse lights on with the flick of a switch. In the video below, I have connected it to a factory aux switch (you can connect it to aftermarket ones as well). Use it with your stock lamps, aftermarket tails, and any auxiliary reverse lights that you have.

I've made two areas where you can connect auxiliary reverse lights. If you connect it to one line, the lamps would come on with the switch AND whenever you are in reverse. The other line makes it to where only your tail lights come on when you go in reverse, but all lights come on with the flick of the switch.

Here's a video I made real quick:

Ford Bronco 21 Offroad Reverse Magic Harness Now in Stock 1672938045009

Ford Bronco 21 Offroad Reverse Magic Harness Now in Stock 1672938035358
Sponsored

MD666

Wildtrak
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Awesome thanks for doing it., going to punch an order in for my aux rears.

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Interesting product... $30 though... Wondering if additional/auxiliary lighting would be brighter and less expensive? 🤔

OP
OP
StickerFab

StickerFab

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Awesome thanks for doing it., going to punch an order in for my aux rears.
Thank you. I've been working with OE plug suppliers for a while and with all the new tail lights coming out with beefed up lamps, I thought it might be a nice addition.

Interesting product... $30 though... Wondering if additional/auxiliary lighting would be brighter and less expensive? 🤔
Without OE style plugs and a bunch of posi-taps or t-taps this would have been cheaper. However, I think having those water tight plugs on the outside of the vehicle is a better choice.

This is for people that want to use their tail light's reverse lamps whenever they want but also for the people that want to combine them with their existing reverse auxiliary lighting.

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thank you. I've been working with OE plug suppliers for a while and with all the new tail lights coming out with beefed up lamps, I thought it might be a nice addition.

Without OE style plugs and a bunch of posi-taps or t-taps this would have been cheaper. However, I think having those water tight plugs on the outside of the vehicle is a better choice.

This is for people that want to use their tail light's reverse lamps whenever they want but also for the people that want to combine them with their existing reverse auxiliary lighting.
Makes sense. Nice work!

Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed 100%.
$30 for pre-engineered non-tap wiring is not bad.
T-Taps and posi-taps and such make me cringe because they always mangle the factory wire.
And these wires are really thin to begin with.
Ordering now.

OP
OP
StickerFab

StickerFab

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Have to find some humor in life. First time I got to use this was to recover a delivery guy who ran off my driveway. Wasn't paying attention so I had to pull him out 🤷‍♂️.

Ford Bronco 21 Offroad Reverse Magic Harness Now in Stock 714BA831-D207-45F2-B283-0290A17D52F4

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you have an install video?

Figmo

Wildtrak
First Name
Figmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki Samurai, Bronco 2Dr WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I like it. And looks priced right to me. A little on the high side - but not so high as to make people balk. Which makes it “just right”.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Agreed 100%.
$30 for pre-engineered non-tap wiring is not bad.
T-Taps and posi-taps and such make me cringe because they always mangle the factory wire.
And these wires are really thin to begin with.
Ordering now.
Dave, you'll have to document the wiring steps with photos so someone dumb like me can follow along. With the Oracle mini light bar in the flush mount taillights, this wiring harness seems like a no-brainer.

Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dave, you'll have to document the wiring steps with photos so someone dumb like me can follow along. With the Oracle mini light bar in the flush mount taillights, this wiring harness seems like a no-brainer.
Will do.
I haven’t ordered it but will.
I got sidetracked looking at storage gear and maps of all the attractions on Historic Route 66…

OP
OP
StickerFab

StickerFab

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is awesome! I only stumbled across this from a link being shared in another thread.

Out of curiosity, do you have a harness that is a similar setup but with the flick of an AUX switch turns the rear turn signals/hazard lights into a strobing feature? Thinking this would be good as a trail chase light (or in an emergency situation). Would this be possible or am I missing something?

OP
OP
StickerFab

StickerFab

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This is awesome! I only stumbled across this from a link being shared in another thread.

Out of curiosity, do you have a harness that is a similar setup but with the flick of an AUX switch turns the rear turn signals/hazard lights into a strobing feature? Thinking this would be good as a trail chase light (or in an emergency situation). Would this be possible or am I missing something?
Man I wish there were two of me. This is the stuff I like to play with, but currently wearing a bunch of hats.

Ford Bronco 21 Offroad Reverse Magic Harness Now in Stock 1673448060258

I'm going to have someone with halogen tails confirm that their brake lamps are also used as turn signals.

You can see that wire 3 supposedly controls the brake / turn for halogen while the function is broken out to wires 3 and 5 for the LED units.

My manufacturer doesn't really do many electronics, but if I can source a flasher module, I think we could do the same basic harness and stick a flasher module in-line.

EDIT: Actually reading on, it seems that they might be separate? In the halogen it suggests that through the use of pulse width modulation (PWM) the signals are on the same wire by default.

Ford Bronco 21 Offroad Reverse Magic Harness Now in Stock 1673448676174

That's why we see the new tail lights being compatible for both vehicles but requiring additional programming via Forscan.

Last edited:

AceGoliath

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX SAS , 22 Maverick XLT, 10 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hello everyone!

This harness gives you the ability to turn your reverse lights on with the flick of a switch. In the video below, I have connected it to a factory aux switch (you can connect it to aftermarket ones as well). Use it with your stock lamps, aftermarket tails, and any auxiliary reverse lights that you have.

I've made two areas where you can connect auxiliary reverse lights. If you connect it to one line, the lamps would come on with the switch AND whenever you are in reverse. The other line makes it to where only your tail lights come on when you go in reverse, but all lights come on with the flick of the switch.

Here's a video I made real quick:

If you are using the Diode Dynamics Hitchmount Led Pod Reverse Light (Wired inline via the trailer hitch wiring and automatically turns on it's own reverse light when you go into reverse). Would it activate with this wiring harness/Aux Switch along with the stock taillights with no other wiring?

https://www.diodedynamics.com/hitchmount-led-pod-reverse-kit.html
Sponsored