Sponsored

'22 guy here, reservation says it's an order?

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
Are other Granger Ford 2022 people showing this too? I just want to make sure there's not a problem. I haven't placed my order because the '22 banks aren't open and it's not possible to do so from my understanding. I did talk to Sean on the date shown in the picture though it was just to let me know I was 2022.

Edit: and it definitely wasn't in-store as I'm in Texas and they're in Iowa.
Ford Bronco '22 guy here, reservation says it's an order? 3523622A-09A4-4246-8F99-5118CFDFCDE1
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m assuming he input an order and coded it 99 to put it aside for MY22?

I believe Granger sent out an email a long time ago about their intention to do just that (it both helped the dealer potentially earn more MY21 allocation and was also what Ford requested dealers do so they could get an idea for MY22 demand).

OP
OP
Austin26

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m assuming he input an order and coded it 99 to put it aside for MY22?

I believe Granger sent out an email a long time ago about their intention to do just that (it both helped the dealer potentially earn more MY21 allocation and was also what Ford requested dealers do so they could get an idea for MY22 demand).
I don't know what was done, he just said nothing to worry about until months later and he'd be in touch. I'm fine with that but thought it strange it said it was an order instead of a reservation and I definitely wasn't in-store so now I'm curious.

I'll go back and look through emails, that's possible I forgot or overlooked something. Thank you.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know what was done, he just said nothing to worry about until months later and he'd be in touch. I'm fine with that but thought it strange it said it was an order instead of a reservation and I definitely wasn't in-store so now I'm curious.

I'll go back and look through emails, that's possible I forgot or overlooked something. Thank you.
Once a reservation is converted to an order, it appears as “in-store order” on Ford.com, so that’s not weird.

I would say, if that’s showing up, it was definitely converted, and if you told Granger you wanted to wait until a MY22, I’m going to assume it’s coded 99 so you’ll receive just that. (And if you decide you don’t want a Bronco altogether, you can always cancel.)

Of all the dealerships, Granger is one of the more competent ones when it comes to the Bronco, so I wouldn’t be concerned that they screwed something up.

If you want specifics you can always reach out to them… they’ve always been very responsive to me even when I say I don’t need them to get back to me.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Are other Granger Ford 2022 people showing this too? I just want to make sure there's not a problem. I haven't placed my order because the '22 banks aren't open and it's not possible to do so from my understanding. I did talk to Sean on the date shown in the picture though it was just to let me know I was 2022.

Edit: and it definitely wasn't in-store as I'm in Texas and they're in Iowa.
Ford Bronco '22 guy here, reservation says it's an order? 3523622A-09A4-4246-8F99-5118CFDFCDE1
What is the priority code on the DORA. Easiest way to tell what is going on

Sponsored
OP
OP
Austin26

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
What is the priority code on the DORA. Easiest way to tell what is going on
I'm not sure what you mean. DORA?

@ZackDanger I tried calling earlier but they were gone, the Bronco people. I'm not too worried really just making sure.

Thank y'all!

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a Grangetober reservation. It was an October time stamp so I said my understanding was that it would be a MY22 per their announcements about anything reserved after September whatevereth being a 22. He said he’d put me down for a MY22 and my page looks just like yours. I’m also out of town so not in store but shows as in store.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm not sure what you mean. DORA?

@ZackDanger I tried calling earlier but they were gone, the Bronco people. I'm not too worried really just making sure.

Thank y'all!
Didn't they send you an order summary form with all the options and price for your bronco? on the top is a priority code.

DORA= Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

JustinC

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m also a Granger customer for my Bronco and I’m assuming I’ll be a 22MY. This is what mine shows for reference.

4B85BCAA-87F6-4B6A-8AF8-3B4658DE4911.png

Sponsored

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Didn't they send you an order summary form with all the options and price for your bronco? on the top is a priority code.
The only thing I can think is, they may not have sent out DORAs for code 99s because it's not really a finalized order.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The only thing I can think is, they may not have sent out DORAs for code 99s because it's not really a finalized order.
True, guess anyone w/ code 99's at other dealers can chime in and see if they got any confirmation besides being told they were code 99

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

True, guess anyone w/ code 99's at other dealers can chime in and see if they got any confirmation besides being told they were code 99
I didn’t give any build info for mine. They’re going to reach out when 22 orders are coming up. Makes sense for the expected option changes (color etc). I’m starting to wonder if it’s not worth skipping my July 14th reservation and holding out for my October Granger build to get the 2k under invoice. Might go for that high package after all.

OP
OP
Austin26

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base

DORA= Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement
Nope. He didn't take my order at the time because it was a 22. I have heard through the site about the 99 code but received nothing from them about it nor was it brought up.

Edit: thanks for the help all! If other Granger people have the same order thing I do for a 22 then that's good enough for me. :)
Sponsored