Sponsored

'22 guy here, reservation says it's an order?

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

JustinC

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Zach@Granger Did you guys get any notifications today for your customers as far as future scheduled builds? If we didn’t get an email today, should we just assume a 22MY?

bishop0577

Base
First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door base/sqatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Are other Granger Ford 2022 people showing this too? I just want to make sure there's not a problem. I haven't placed my order because the '22 banks aren't open and it's not possible to do so from my understanding. I did talk to Sean on the date shown in the picture though it was just to let me know I was 2022.

Edit: and it definitely wasn't in-store as I'm in Texas and they're in Iowa.
3523622A-09A4-4246-8F99-5118CFDFCDE1.png
Your fine. They all look like that until you get scheduled. No worries.

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Zach@Granger Did you guys get any notifications today for your customers as far as future scheduled builds? If we didn’t get an email today, should we just assume a 22MY?

I guess we did Now Kinda.

Sponsored

cardinalsfan

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Code 99 with Granger as well, no DORA. My Ford.com looks the same as yours, no worries.

JustinC

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I guess we did Now Kinda.
So when they are saying that our vehicles aren’t scheduled yet, that means 2022? Did you guys get all of your 21MY allocations scheduled?

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nope. He didn't take my order at the time because it was a 22. I have heard through the site about the 99 code but received nothing from them about it nor was it brought up.

Edit: thanks for the help all! If other Granger people have the same order thing I do for a 22 then that's good enough for me. :)

You're fine Austin. Sean has is all under control. He'll be calling all of us when the '22 order banks open, and that's when you will really order your Bronco. He told me about when he would be calling, but I'm old and I forgets a bit. :) So, like me you can change your mind like a hundred times before he calls. Hopefully I have mine set, and ready when I get his call.

OP
OP
Austin26

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
You're fine Austin. Sean has is all under control. He'll be calling all of us when the '22 order banks open, and that's when you will really order your Bronco. He told me about when he would be calling, but I'm old and I forgets a bit. :) So, like me you can change your mind like a hundred times before he calls. Hopefully I have mine set, and ready when I get his call.
Haha thank you, and I kind of want to get the ordering part over so I can't change my mind on color. Not in any rush whatsoever though.

Yup I have my list with order codes ready to go! Not psyched about driving that distance but if Granger continues their general professionalism, it'll be worth it.

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So when they are saying that our vehicles aren’t scheduled yet, that means 2022? Did you guys get all of your 21MY allocations scheduled?
No, only 1/3rd of our 2021s have been scheduled. There will be 4 more months of 2021 scheduling.

Sponsored

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope. He didn't take my order at the time because it was a 22. I have heard through the site about the 99 code but received nothing from them about it nor was it brought up.

Edit: thanks for the help all! If other Granger people have the same order thing I do for a 22 then that's good enough for me. :)
The 5299 is the dealer's order tracking number. Just below what you are showing should be the order priority code. 10 or 19 for trying to schedule this year, 99 for waiting to build in 2022.

Edit: Sorry, had the image blown up and clicked the reply button to the post below it. I was refering to this post. by @Tgallegos13

Ford Bronco '22 guy here, reservation says it's an order? 1622285206877

Tgallegos13

Black Diamond
First Name
Tuco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The 5299 is the dealer's order tracking number. Just below what you are showing should be the order priority code. 10 or 19 for trying to schedule this year, 99 for waiting to build in 2022.

Edit: Sorry, had the image blown up and clicked the reply button to the post below it. I was refering to this post. by @Tgallegos13

Ford Bronco '22 guy here, reservation says it's an order? 1622285206877
Looks like it's 19. So what does that say exactly? Thanks for the insight!

Screenshot_20210529-065316_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like it's 19. So what does that say exactly? Thanks for the insight!

Ford Bronco '22 guy here, reservation says it's an order? Screenshot_20210529-065316_Adobe Acrobat
That means they put it in to be built this year if it could.
Sponsored