First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Tundra, 20 Expedition, 05 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My Bronco FINALLY came in over the weekend and I am scheduled for pickup Thursday, first thing. YAY!
Ford Bronco 22 Price Protection Certificate IMG_1872

The Dealer Selling Price is $40,400 (and what was listed on the order sheet, as well as confirmed in text message).

Ford Bronco 22 Price Protection Certificate Screen Shot 2022-07-26 at 12.52.58 PM

The sticker is $41,750

Ford Bronco 22 Price Protection Certificate Screen Shot 2022-07-26 at 12.54.32 PM

The Purchase Protection Certificate for my name is only $825, bringing the sticker to $40,925.

Ford Marketing Department (Walter - very helpful) said there is a 2 tier Price Protection at the time of Delivery, that may be applicable. The Dealer has to check their "WBDO" system at the time of purchase.

Do I have any argument sake for the dealer to honor the previously said price?
Sponsored

MarkerInbound

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche, Tesla, Subaru, Dodge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The way it was explained to me is that I get the $825 at sale and then after about 30-45 days I will get a refund from the dealership for the rest. Ford confirms the vehicle is registered to the reservation holder and then issues a credit accordingly. I have been working on this the past few days to better understand the process for delivery. Initially I thought I would get the credit all at once at the time of sale. Certain criteria has to be met and the amount varies.