Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Question I have is do I get the price protection rebate for my '22 Badlands 2dr if I 99'd my '21 order I had entered because I wanted to wait for a manual Sasquatch? Since I 99'd my order does this then make me give up the rebate of $975?
Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
an interesting question actually. While Ford says either a reservation or an order before 3/20/2021 would give the protection, the amount was based on the trim you had ordered in October (I believe) 2021. If you had not converted, my understanding is that Ford made your reservations go away so you had to be a 99 at that point, but if that is not the case, I am not sure what number they would give as a discount, if any at all.

short version is as long as your reservation was before 3/20/2021 and you had a BL on order (even 99'd), then, yes, you would get the BL rebate even if you swap trims.

OP
OP
BadSquatch21

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

an interesting question actually. While Ford says either a reservation or an order before 3/20/2021 would give the protection, the amount was based on the trim you had ordered in October (I believe) 2021. If you had not converted, my understanding is that Ford made your reservations go away so you had to be a 99 at that point, but if that is not the case, I am not sure what number they would give as a discount, if any at all.

short version is as long as your reservation was before 3/20/2021 and you had a BL on order (even 99'd), then, yes, you would get the BL rebate even if you swap trims.
That's how I understood it. My badlands reservation was before 3/20/21 and I still got a Badlands. My dealer brought it up not that I don't get it but that he needs to look into it.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your order had to be submitted before mid-March 2021. And your price price protection certificate was based on the trim you had on order as of October 1st (if I recall correctly).

Whether it was 99'd or not doesn't matter, just have to be submitted before mid-March. If you had a reservation before March 2021... but didn't submit an order until after March, then no price protection.

timstrong20

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Question I have is do I get the price protection rebate for my '22 Badlands 2dr if I 99'd my '21 order I had entered because I wanted to wait for a manual Sasquatch? Since I 99'd my order does this then make me give up the rebate of $975?
I was a 7/21 reservation and 99'd on purpose to get a 22. I was able to keep the same price.

OP
OP
BadSquatch21

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your order had to be submitted before mid-March 2021. And your price price protection certificate was based on the trim you had on order as of October 1st (if I recall correctly).

Whether it was 99'd or not doesn't matter, just have to be submitted before mid-March. If you had a reservation before March 2021... but didn't submit an order until after March, then no price protection.
This is what I thought. My order history:

-7/13/20 first night reservation,
-Placed order 2/3/21 for a 2dr Badlands
-99'd it on 5/19/21 because of all the expected delays and figured I'd wait for a manual Sas
- "un 99'd" my order the day the 2022 order bank opened up for a Badlands 2dr Sas.
-12/22/22 blend, EDD of 3/4/22
Sponsored