Sponsored

220k Ford Pass Rewards Points for early reservation holders?

Ricky_gibbs

Base
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini countryman
Your Bronco Model
Base
From my understanding it's a I'm sorry hush points.i got then also and I never switched anything I went hardtop and 2.7l so who knows
Sponsored

Ricky_gibbs

Base
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini countryman
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is probably for ā€˜early reservation holdersā€™ who get pushed to MY22. Getting this likely means your not getting a MY21.
I got that email, and my bronco should be here tomorrow or the next. I feel like it's for early holders

Orjeepguy

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Has anyone had luck getting the 220k points? Our dealer is trying to tell us that it was a mistake that we got the email and we are not owed these points.
FWIW, we were a first day reservation. Took delivery August 6th.
Ford Bronco 220k Ford Pass Rewards Points for early reservation holders? Screenshot_2021-11-02-06-44-21

Jbronc74

First Edition
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 bronco , 2018 expedition, 2021 broncoFE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm trying too.. ill let ya know...

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Has anyone had luck getting the 220k points? Our dealer is trying to tell us that it was a mistake that we got the email and we are not owed these points.
FWIW, we were a first day reservation. Took delivery August 6th.
Ford Bronco 220k Ford Pass Rewards Points for early reservation holders? Screenshot_2021-11-02-06-44-21
Itā€™s real- you where offered the points because of an early reservation. Dealer canā€™t help you yet. You need to keep calling Ford Pass and get a supervisor. Offer to send the email as proof. Iā€™m BaseSasquatch and I got 262k points.

Sponsored

Orjeepguy

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Itā€™s real- you where offered the points because of an early reservation. Dealer canā€™t help you yet. You need to keep calling Ford Pass and get a supervisor. Offer to send the email as proof. Iā€™m BaseSasquatch and I got 262k points.
Thank you! I'll start calling Ford Pass.

Dragline

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon Denali, GMC Sierra 1500, Honda Civic, Chevy C3500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Following. Anyone having success?

Dragline

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon Denali, GMC Sierra 1500, Honda Civic, Chevy C3500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Call placed, email forwarded, escalated to supervisor. We'll see what happens.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you were eligible to get the additional 200K it FPR already has it loaded on your account and will roll once it sees the vehicle sold and modem activated. You should also get 42K for the new vehicle purchase. There's an additional 20K that the dealer's FP main user will have to manually redeem on your account.

Sponsored

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you were eligible to get the additional 200K it FPR already has it loaded on your account and will roll once it sees the vehicle sold and modem activated. You should also get 42K for the new vehicle purchase. There's an additional 20K that the dealer's FP main user will have to manually redeem on your account.
@flip The 200k was not showing at my dealer even after a few weeks past delivery. . It took a few calls to Ford Pass ( was asked to send the email ) before my dealer got it to process.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@flip The 200k was not showing at my dealer even after a few weeks past delivery. . It took a few calls to Ford Pass ( was asked to send the email ) before my dealer got it to process.
I had one we thought might have been missed too but after 5 weeks they finally responded and said if they were supposed to get it would've been on there. They had the FP email addy, VIN, reservation and order numbers. We had issues when FP first started and the initial rewards showing up but it's been pretty smooth since then. The difficulty is not having hard dates and configurations (DORAs) we could go back with to try and get points if they were entitled. Most all of this is auto loaded by FPR, this manual 20K we have to redeem for the customer is just dumb. Should just load with the 42K because so few job profiles have access to the back end tool in FP.

SATX Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 / JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received the email about the issue with my hard top and offering the free Hardtop Prep Kit if I switch to a soft top and price protection extension through 2023. There is no mention of the 200,000 points though in that email. We had to switch to the soft top with prep kit.

Anybody get the same email and was able to get the 200,000 points? We take delivery early next week.

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Our dealer is trying to tell us that it was a mistake that we got the email and we are not owed these points.
Ask your dealer why Ford has been sending this email out by mistake for four months now.

If it were a mistake, Ford would have stopped sending that Early Reservation email four months ago when this thread started. But here we are, Ford is still sending that email and lots of people are falling for the line that it was a mistake.

Last edited:

Hippydrome

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Defender NAS D90, 1995
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ask your dealer why Ford has been sending this email out by mistake for four months now.

If it were a mistake, Ford would have stopped sending that Early Reservation email four months ago when this thread started. But here we are, Ford is still sending that email and lots of people are falling for the line that it was a mistake.
I called and talked with a FordPass rep and she said that the points for buying they would do (42,000) and that the dealer is to do the 200,000 plus the 20,000 for a 220,000 count. She told me that the dealer needs to add the points. I told her that it was very confusing and information is all over the place from my dealer. She then called the dealer that I used to inform them that they need to add the points. She had me on that call third person and the dealer person told her that is not the way it works. He said to her that you need to call Ford to get it cleared up. I about busted out laughing when she said, "Sir, I am Ford and I am calling to tell you how this works."

Hopefully this will work out in our favor and we get what was sent to us in the Official Ford Points email. 220,000 points plus the 42K.

Cheer,

HD
Sponsored

Last edited: