Sponsored

220k Ford Pass Rewards Points for early reservation holders?

EJC

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Beater
Your Bronco Model
Base
How early does the reservation have to be? I am 7/19/20 and never got an email about 200k points.
Sponsored

Dcbmstew

Wildtrak
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yep- 262K on a BaseSasquatch. Dealer can only process the points that show up. Ford Pass has to send them first. 20K , 200K or both call Ford Pass if you got an email. Why leave money on the table ?
I called Fordpass yesterday and they told me the additional points were on my profile and in my "member portal" and that the dealer would have to go in and redeem them. Is this the same information you got?

SolidSnake

Base
First Name
Dante
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I called Fordpass yesterday and they told me the additional points were on my profile and in my "member portal" and that the dealer would have to go in and redeem them. Is this the same information you got?
That's exactly what you have to do. When I got my bronco I only got the points for getting a new car and my dealer said he didn't see any more points. I forwarded him the email and a little later that day the 220k points showed up

Dcbmstew

Wildtrak
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That's exactly what you have to do. When I got my bronco I only got the points for getting a new car and my dealer said he didn't see any more points. I forwarded him the email and a little later that day the 220k points showed up
Ok, so the dealer had to manually do something?

SolidSnake

Base
First Name
Dante
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ok, so the dealer had to manually do something?
Yea. I waited a few weeks to see if they popped up since only the 42k points showed. I called ford and they said the dealer has to pull the points into the account

Sponsored

Dcbmstew

Wildtrak
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yea. I waited a few weeks to see if they popped up since only the 42k points showed. I called ford and they said the dealer has to pull the points into the account
Ok thank you! I have sent my dealer everything, so hopefully they figure it out.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Following. Anyone having success?
Finally got my FordPass to connect and activate with Bronco yesterday. Ughh. Multiple attempts. Delete app. Disconnect battery. Had to do a FordPass reset in vehicle to get it to work. Emailed Hunter with Granger last night and this morning he confirmed the 220k points would now show. Now have my 262k points. I never talked to anyone at FordPass. Just got vehicle to activate finally and emailed Granger to push points.

He said there are a lot of folks with same issue I was having with activation. There's a thread somewhere I used to follow troubleshooting steps.

Early Reservation with Mod top originally.

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As a Day 2 Res, I could have sworn I had this email & now can't find it 😟

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I never got the 220k ford points email. I was a early res holder (7/14/20) and had mod top ordered.

What can I do to get this straightened out?

Sponsored

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I never got the 220k ford points email. I was a early res holder (7/14/20) and had mod top ordered.

What can I do to get this straightened out?
Read the post that says contact your dealer.

FWIW, there are two separate amounts and 2 separate original emails from Ford.

20,000 for being an early res turned into order. No order no points
200,000 for giving up hard top in lieu of a soft top only.

Now I had the dual top (modular and soft) on my order and dropped the mod. I cannot comment on if one only had a hard roof on order with no soft top and then switched if the same points pertain

Reactions: Cat

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have we ever determined what Ford deems "early" reservation holder? I'm 8/5, can't find any emails in my history about points.

Orjeepguy

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Now I had the dual top (modular and soft) on my order and dropped the mod. I cannot comment on if one only had a hard roof on order with no soft top and then switched if the same points pertain
This has nothing to do with what top you ordered. We have a two door and received the 220k email. Two door only had one option for a top.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I can confirm as an original WT order(Mod top standard) I received 200k points for switching to MIC.

Edit: To clarify. When the Mod top was made unavailable and WT/2drs had to go MIC or delay order. Switch is a bad choice of words.

Last edited:

Dcbmstew

Wildtrak
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Finally got my FordPass to connect and activate with Bronco yesterday. Ughh. Multiple attempts. Delete app. Disconnect battery. Had to do a FordPass reset in vehicle to get it to work. Emailed Hunter with Granger last night and this morning he confirmed the 220k points would now show. Now have my 262k points. I never talked to anyone at FordPass. Just got vehicle to activate finally and emailed Granger to push points.

He said there are a lot of folks with same issue I was having with activation. There's a thread somewhere I used to follow troubleshooting steps.

Early Reservation with Mod top originally.
I'm still waiting on the 220,000 but somehow I also received 11,000 user appreciation points. May be something you want to checknout
Ok thank you! I have sent my dealer everything, so hopefully they figure it out.
Thanks for your help with this. I now have 273,000 points in my account!
Sponsored

Reactions: Cat