Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The order bank is closing for the 23MY Bronco Heritage Edition tomorrow at Noon ET.

On another note:
Retail Order Scheduling criteria follows like this:
1. Dealer Allocation available
2. Commodity - Parts available for your build
3. Order timestamp
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interesting. Any idea what the take rate was on the HE? I assume they are closing due to MOD top manufacturing limitations?

OP
OP
FordVideoGuy

FordVideoGuy

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Interesting. Any idea what the take rate was on the HE? I assume they are closing due to MOD top manufacturing limitations?
Not sure, they haven't released information on their capacity.

RELEGATION BATTLE

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco (2-dr.)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The order bank is closing for the 23MY Bronco Heritage Edition tomorrow at Noon ET.

On another note:
Retail Order Scheduling criteria follows like this:
1. Dealer Allocation available
2. Commodity - Parts available for your build
3. Order timestamp
Did ordering for other trims already close? I kept hearing there was only a 24-hr. order window for the ā€˜23 MYā€¦. Love your Tues. live chats, btw. Great work!

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Surprised the take rate wasn't higher, thought I saw 4%. These truly will be a limited breed among the Bronco crowd.

Sponsored

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
when I submitted my heritage build to my dealer I received an email confirmation for an outer banks Tuesday morning. I called and they said they fixed it and that Iā€™m #2 for that dealers allocation and sent me what Iā€™m guessing is a DORA or WBDO printout and an out the door sheet of full price for my exact heritage build.

printout has my name, order code, sales code, priority 19. Is there any way to confirm my order was actually fixed because I donā€™t see an order number? Also if Iā€™m #2 for allocation wouldnā€™t my priority code be less than 19?

OP
OP
FordVideoGuy

FordVideoGuy

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Did ordering for other trims already close? I kept hearing there was only a 24-hr. order window for the ā€˜23 MYā€¦. Love your Tues. live chats, btw. Great work!
No other trims are available except Base, Everglades, Heritage Limited Edition, and Raptor (technically Raptor can be put in but won't schedule until the dealer has Raptor allocation).

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Like @RELEGATION BATTLE does the fact that the order banks stayed open longer than anticipated mean that Ford doesn't believe they are at capacity for other MY23 trims?

After just digging out of the mess they created - I cannot fathom them accepting orders for days only to tell people they aren't getting a MY23, with no rollover or price protection.

I want to be cautiously optimistic that my 4dr Black Diamond Mid Pkg soft top, priority 13, at a high volume dealer - stands a chance to be built this year - and the banks staying open only fuels that optimism.

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Surprised the take rate wasn't higher, thought I saw 4%. These truly will be a limited breed among the Bronco crowd.
I absolutely love how they are built and look. That retro style has been what Iā€™ve been after this entire time since before the unveiling

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Thanks Tim, thought I heard 2% from your last podcast, I know it was 4% for us initially. Would be awesome to know how many Ford is planning to build.

Thanks again for all you and Sarah do!

Sponsored
OP
OP
FordVideoGuy

FordVideoGuy

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

when I submitted my heritage build to my dealer I received an email confirmation for an outer banks Tuesday morning. I called and they said they fixed it and that Iā€™m #2 for that dealers allocation and sent me what Iā€™m guessing is a DORA or WBDO printout and an out the door sheet of full price for my exact heritage build.

printout has my name, order code, sales code, priority 19. Is there any way to confirm my order was actually fixed because I donā€™t see an order number? Also if Iā€™m #2 for allocation wouldnā€™t my priority code be less than 19?
The DORA is a Dealer Order RECEIPT Acknowledge that is how your Bronco will be built once it gets scheduled. The WBDO print out is a preview and could be subject to change by the dealer after they print it out.

Not to be a downer but #2 on their list doesn't mean you will get scheduled 2nd. As I listed above the configuration is looked at before the timestamp.

OP
OP
FordVideoGuy

FordVideoGuy

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks Tim, thought I heard 2% from your last podcast, I know it was 4% for us initially. Would be awesome to know how many Ford is planning to build.

Thanks again for all you and Sarah do!
I forgot that they did just release that this week from Ford's April scheduling information.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like @RELEGATION BATTLE does the fact that the order banks stayed open longer than anticipated mean that Ford doesn't believe they are at capacity for other MY23 trims?

After just digging out of the mess they created - I cannot fathom them accepting orders for days only to tell people they aren't getting a MY23, with no rollover or price protection.

I want to be cautiously optimistic that my 4dr Black Diamond Mid Pkg soft top, priority 13, at a high volume dealer - stands a chance to be built this year - and the banks staying open only fuels that optimism.
I can only speak on what Iā€™ve experienced. But a local General manager told me this time around ford sent each dealer their expected allocation for the remainder of my23. And broke it down by constraint as to how many hardtops, 2 doors, Sasquatch etc orders the dealer could accept and expect to get built within the model year. Ford did NOT do this with the maverick, or bronco in the past which led to a 3.5 year mess. But it seems that they are trying to correct it, and the dealers I have spoken with say they arenā€™t accepting orders once their allocation has been met.

Last edited:

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They look ridiculous (on the outside, the inside looks great!), but I understand the value proposition on sasquatch + mid package for less than a similar big bend. The problem is the same with the 2 door. Every 2 door owner (or HE) thinks they have a unicorn because there aren't many available, but the fact is there aren't many available because very few people want them so ford doesn't produce them in any decent numbers (4% for HE and 10% for 2 door). When you try to sell them your target market is going to be tiny. Now maybe in 30 years if you store it in a garage we can talk. It's the same with Manual. I'm a manual die hard (on sports cars), but the fact is you have to find the right person to sell your MT to. I feel this will be even harder with an SUV most will consider a daily driver.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
No other trims are available except Base, Everglades, Heritage Limited Edition, and Raptor (technically Raptor can be put in but won't schedule until the dealer has Raptor allocation).
I thought Base and Everglades werenā€™t available to order. Are they available as stock orders only then? Just curious. Went with a Heritage because the Everglades wasnā€™t available to order then fell in love with the HE
Sponsored