James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Fastback, 2011 Ford Mustang G
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's mostly bronco and off-rodeo branded clothes, and Yeti products.
Is there an online store to see anything? I'm not bringing a guest but I'll gladly stock up on shirts and yeti stuff.
Sponsored

_jeff

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands, 23 Lightning Pro, 14 FLD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jeff, can you provide details on what type of merchandise is available to purchase? I am goin solo and curious as to what I can blow $250 on.
Is there an online store to see anything? I'm not bringing a guest but I'll gladly stock up on shirts and yeti stuff.

Unfortunately the funds can't be applied to online purchases, or so I understand. This is the PDF they sent me and I think it basically matches what's available at the Mercantile for each Off-Roadeo location.

Attachments

SigSauer226

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Fastback, 2011 Ford Mustang G
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unfortunately the funds can't be applied to online purchases, or so I understand. This is the PDF they sent me and I think it basically matches what's available at the Mercantile for each Off-Roadeo location.
Sweet thanks!

Mr. Bojangles

Base
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

One last thing Jeff, did you receive a "welcome" gift upon arrival? Think I have seen folks at other locations receiving some swag.

Sponsored

_jeff

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One last thing Jeff, did you receive a "welcome" gift upon arrival? Think I have seen folks at other locations receiving some swag.
If I recall correctly, it’s just the Yeti with the Off-Roadeo logo etched into it. In my opinion, it’s one of the better designed Yetis too, good job Ford.

Njchris1968

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford e350 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
If I recall correctly, it’s just the Yeti with the Off-Roadeo logo etched into it. In my opinion, it’s one of the better designed Yetis too, good job Ford.
Yea I love my off rodeo yeti also had a chance to win several stickers.

OU812

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Exlporer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah. I’m in the same boat. Looks like Bronco swag is The only option to spend the $250 on. I will probably pick up a couple of yeti tumblers, and some T-shirts. I will spend as much of the 250 as I can. 😎

Tom_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 FJ40, 2011 X5D, 2019 Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went to Vegas last week. If you go solo, pick out your stuff you want to buy, have them ring up your purchase and they need to enter the code "VOUCHER" and it takes $250 off the total. I got $270 of stuff and was charged $20 at the event.

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received it and got refunded the $250 off my Bronco off rodeo guest. I’m still waiting on one for my deposit.

Sponsored

OU812

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Exlporer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received it and got refunded the $250 off my Bronco off rodeo guest. I’m still waiting on one for my deposit.
The previous experience with the deposit for the event was that you did not get your event fee back until you took delivery of your new vehicle. I haven’t heard that changed, but who knows?

I went to Vegas last week. If you go solo, pick out your stuff you want to buy, have them ring up your purchase and they need to enter the code "VOUCHER" and it takes $250 off the total. I got $270 of stuff and was charged $20 at the event.
Thanks for that. Up until now, people have had to wait for a credit against their credit card. Hopefully that’s changed at Moab as well.

Mr. Bojangles

Base
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am doing Moab Off-Roadeo today if any peeps will be any attendance!

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just got another email encouraging me to attend this event, which I paid for months ago. My response:

Given the latest allocation information, and now knowing that those of us with an early reservation may have to wait ANOTHER year for our Bronco, how can you still be pushing this? We may not get our $200 (or is it $250) rebate for another year or longer after the event, and by then, many of us will have abandoned the Bronco altogether and bought something else. I've had a reservation for over a year, but I'm going to start shopping around for something else today. If I find out that I'm not in my dealership's allocation for MY22, I guess I'm SOL on my rebate. The ethical thing to do would be either not charge people that money upfront since many of them are not going to follow through with their purchase, and will not be receiving that money.

My excitement over this event is waning fast.

Lainez

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas, F-150 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Flying in to Vegas tonight with my wife for some Off-Roadeo fun tomorrow

_jeff

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Flying in to Vegas tonight with my wife for some Off-Roadeo fun tomorrow
Enjoy it! I wish I could go again, better yet I wish I could get my Bronco… haha
Sponsored