Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sorry for the delay on coming out with news on this, but I wanted to make sure I didn't speak out of turn.

Ford with their recent changes are trying to fulfill the outstanding reservations and orders they have in the system. They are going to allow dealers to "pull ahead" allocation to fulfill demand of their customers. They are also incentivizing customers to switch from high demand items that they have a production capacity shortfall, to orders that they are able to build.

Restrictions - There is a higher demand for MIC hard top, Lux Package and Sasquatch. These shortfalls will cause orders to be delayed and they do not have enough commodities to fulfill demand. If your order has one or more of these restrictions, that doesn't guarantee that your order won't get scheduled during this timeframe, rather it reduces the odds of it getting scheduled. You will also not qualify for the $2500 incentive. So Ford is still producing Sasquatch, Lux and Hard tops. They just don't have enough production to fill the retail demand.

$2500 Incentive - To qualify for this incentive you need to have one of the existing restrictions that have more demand that commodity available for 2023 (Hard top, Lux Package, & Sasquatch). You have to switch out of ALL restrictions, not just one, to qualify for the incentive. I initially was under the impression you had to switch from a 2 door to a 4 door, but that is not the case.

For Example: You have a 2 door wildtrak Lux order. If you take off the Lux package you do NOT qualify for the $2500 incentive.
You have a 2 Door Wiltrak order and you switch to a Badlands 2 door High package without Sasquatch you DO qualify for the incentive.

How does this effect Granger Ford customers? Dealer allocation should not be a restriction in this upcoming scheduling cycle. Ford is looking to only fill RETAIL demand and not dealer stock. So this should go a long ways to fill order for those who have been waiting a long time for their order. They are taking a month to do their best to clear out the existing orders. We have approximately 475 retail orders that qualify and have been submitted through Ford's COVP process. All of these could potentially get scheduled if they don't have a restriction on them.

What If I want to risk it and don't remove a commodity? You can still get scheduled! But this reduces your odds and by how much, I do not know. But if you choose to take that risk you won't get price protection for the 2024 model year. So You'll need to weigh your priorities and see how you want to move forward.

Zach
@Zach@Granger Bumping this since there's a new wrinkle from Ford on this Program.
The original FAQ/Terms stated:

Will the Order Modification Private Offer affect the existing Model Year Transition Private Offer?

You will receive two separate certificates, one for the amount you were previously eligible for under the 2023 Model Year Transition Private Offer and one for the amount you are eligible for with the Bronco Order Modification Private Offer.

But I just got off the phone with Ford Marketing, who confirmed that both programs are on the same Cert#. So, can both be applied, or did we get played? Marketing said that only the dealers, through their reps, can answer this.

@Ford Motor Company
Sponsored