Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3 Chevy Truck
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I love my Bronco and I will buy another one. Still, Ford Motor Company is very dysfunctional in providing its customer's products like the Bronco and Maverick. Communication is borderline a bag of either lies or deceit. You bet Ford knew all these problems way ahead as they had access to information. They just decided to treat their customers as people who will continue to accept being disrespected over and over again. Every time I see their CEO on TV, I say to myself, what a horrible CEO.
Sponsored

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 gto 00 f-250 03 t-bird 70 chevelle 59 tr-3..
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If Tim's was correct in his video, and there are 78,000 unscheduled Bronco orders (minus whatever was scheduled Friday). That would be an impossible task.

Ford like to schedual 6 weeks out. There is no way they are scheduling all the way through November by March 7th.
How often do notices of new scheduled builds go out - ie how often is scheduling done? Every week?

Cleveland-Native

Badlands
First Name
Fry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Ford Ranger, 2009 VW Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can anyone tell me how to check my priority code? Is that a Ford thing or a dealer thing?

@Zach@Granger first off, thanks for the communication. Much appreciated. Do you know if the tow package is still a constraint? I took that off of my order but would like to add it back in when I revise to remove sas and lux, if it won't have any impact on my scheduling.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can anyone tell me how to check my priority code? Is that a Ford thing or a dealer thing?

@Zach@Granger first off, thanks for the communication. Much appreciated. Do you know if the tow package is still a constraint? I took that off of my order but would like to add it back in when I revise to remove sas and lux, if it won't have any impact on my scheduling.
Granger can tell you. Email Samantha and she will let you know.

Sponsored

Just Ice

Wildtrak
First Name
Jessica Justice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco / 2005 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Zach@Granger

Any thoughts as a 2DR BL with SAS sitting at #21 (or higher? I don't what the latest list looks like)? I have papers from Samantha removing the SAS but I don't really want to sign if I don't have to. The $2500 is nice but I would rather just get the truck I wanted. You or anyone want to nudge me? I'm open to it because, quite frankly, I'm exhausted from all this.

Appreciate your post from Friday giving us the low-down. Appreciate your patience with me as mine is wearing thin with FoMoCo.

Hope to get a truck from your shop.

Sincerely,

Your least favorite customer. ;)
Drop SAS, get your truck asap, put a lift and bigger tires on it and you save a ton of cash

Last edited:

Bifftws

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Z06 corvette, 2021 Ranger, BMW 328i manual
Your Bronco Model
Base
Agreed. But that only came about later after the big dealers that avoided customers realized how much business they had lost. Broncos were supposed to be built in order of timestamp regardless of allocation...and lets not forget the original allocation formulas, which were much different than what they are now for the Bronco.
Allocation has always been part of the equation from day one. I switched my reservations early (fall of 2020) to Granger before production started. I had multiple conversations with Albert and he was very up front about the allocation issue and that Granger would have less monthly allocations than larger dealers. Granger was honest about the situation, Ford was vague (lied) in their communication to reservation holders after they realized they would have difficulty building trucks in a timely manner.

Realtor

Wildtrak
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Agreed. But that only came about later after the big dealers that avoided customers realized how much business they had lost. Broncos were supposed to be built in order of timestamp regardless of allocation...and lets not forget the original allocation formulas, which were much different than what they are now for the Bronco.
There are a lot of Wildtrack Hard Top Lux and Raptors available as dealer stock within 100 miles of Chicago. No one can order one. Anyone can buy one off the lot.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Allocation has always been part of the equation from day one. I switched my reservations early (fall of 2020) to Granger before production started. I had multiple conversations with Albert and he was very up front about the allocation issue and that Granger would have less monthly allocations than larger dealers. Granger was honest about the situation, Ford was vague (lied) in their communication to reservation holders after they realized they would have difficulty building trucks in a timely manner.
Totally agreed. They have been up front every step of the way.

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 gto 00 f-250 03 t-bird 70 chevelle 59 tr-3..
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have my new order papers (removing SAS) from Samantha. I have not signed it yet but I am at ledge holding the exact thought (your logic is correct in my opinion). I am waiting for Zach's new list on Monday (why I need to see this I don't know- probably because I am so near the top of the list) and I see myself signing this week.
I’ve been anticipating the new list all day!

Sponsored

BRON23

Wildtrak
First Name
peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do tell, how did Ford all by themselves, screw this up so badly? SMH
Many months ago, FORD would receive orders that FORD can fulfil and ship them. Orders that FORD can fulfil were on hold. Anyone could put in an order and get their bronco shipped as long as parts were available. So many WT trims and 3 packages were skipped. I think this is where FORD did a bad job. Skipping orders for years that FORD can't produce but offered and offering 3 additional trims that FORD is stating they can't offer but is included in Hertirage trims and Raptor is also another problem. Telling customers what's wrong then its ok for Heritage and Raptor is the problem as well.

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's just kinda hard to stomach removing "constraints" again for the 3rd time, when every stealership I go to has loaded broncos available with dealer ordered window stickers next to a ADM sticker... I feel like only the old retail orders are subject to these "constraints". Oh well, first world problems I guess. Good luck to all, and I sincerely hope we get our Broncos!
This is what really PO's me and fuels my anger towards Ford. I'm told that I have to drop things I really want and have waited two + years for just so they can provide those desirable items to dealers and people walking in off the street.

Dana

Outer Banks
First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
i have zero desire to accept a bronco without sasquatch and hard top and still pay 50k plus.

I cancelled my Granger order this week. Sucks as I have patiently waited since my 7/17/20 reservation.

So i am on the hunt for dealer stock and have accepted the fact that i will be paying ADM.
2 Door or 4 Door? Skip @ [email protected]