KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
From Samantha just now: "Unfortunately, our accessories department is closed and we are unable to help with any wheels or tires."

Edit: it occurs to me maybe she meant closed for the day and she can't answer the question... I'm seeking clarification.
Jay used to run it I believe. He was very helpful but I don’t know the situation now. It was a year and 1/2 ago the last time we spoke. He made it sound like they did a lot of upgrades so I just assumed it was still going strong.
I had asked about parts and accessories just before the renewal in October. They don't do it anymore at all.
Just confirmed Granger's aftermarket parts department has been closed for 5+ months.

Not sure what to do now. I don't know how much value the stock wheels/tires are worth. A few hundred $? Not worth messing with. Prob will just drive it home and upgrade the wheels later.
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just confirmed Granger's aftermarket parts department has been closed for 5+ months.

Not sure what to do now. I don't know how much value the stock wheels/tires are worth. A few hundred $? Not worth messing with. Prob will just drive it home and upgrade the wheels later.
The Grabbers on the steelies are the best beside the Badlands KO2s. You should be able to sell them easily. I would expand the market beyond other Bronco owners. They are a direct fitment on the Ranger. For $1k, they are a huge upgrade over the Hancook.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
now. I don't know how much value the stock wheels/tires are worth. A few hundred $? Not worth messing with. Prob will just drive it home and upgrade th
BD take off wheels/tires are selling for $800-1000 on craigslist and FB marketplace.

texasgreazer

Heritage
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer, 2019 GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The Grabbers on the steelies are the best beside the Badlands KO2s. You should be able to sell them easily. I would expand the market beyond other Bronco owners. They are a direct fitment on the Ranger. For $1k, they are a huge upgrade over the Hancook.
BD take off wheels/tires are selling for $800-1000 on craigslist and FB marketplace.
I saw BD Steeles here on B6G earlier for 800, it might give you a feel for buyers opinion.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/black-diamond-steelies-800.64407/

edit: link added, no comments on it yet, but it should show several older posts at the bottom as "similar" that might help

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's some f'd up news, according to Long McArthur's YouTube show, when order banks open up - up to 20% WildTrak orders, 55% Sasquatch, and 59% hard top orders will be allocated to them at that time.

If that extends to all dealers, that's a big F U to reservation holders AGAIN.

So, thanks @Ford Motor Company.
So was this confirmed tonight? Or did Matt bypass it

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

So was this confirmed tonight? Or did Matt bypass it
It was not confirmed with those exact numbers but he did say they will try to build everything they can including those items. In other words…….

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I saw BD Steeles here on B6G earlier for 800, it might give you a feel for buyers opinion.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/black-diamond-steelies-800.64407/

edit: link added, no comments on it yet, but it should show several older posts at the bottom as "similar" that might help
Thank you for the info.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Bronco Nation had a call tonight with a guy name Matt who apparently is with Ford. (Yeah, I burned an hour listening, but at least did stationary bike during the call.) A few things were mentioned:

1) Per Matt, if you cancel your Bronco order and take the $2500 credit to buy a Bronco off some lot, you should have the rest of MY 2023 to make that purchase. (Not the 75 day limit a dealer told a forum member.) It's still a little fuzzy, but basically Matt said if you are trying to buy a MY23 Bronco off some lot later this year, you should be able to still use your $2500 credit. (I'd get that in writing though.)

2) Matt said Ford is trying to work with dealers such as Granger who may have a high number of unfulfilled orders, but how willing Ford is to help, remained kind of fuzzy.

3) Matt indicated hardtops on 2-door models are still a constraint, because ultimately they are coming from the same factory as the 4-door hardtops, as he put it. Meaning, even if you remove Lux and Sas from your 2-door order, sounds like you still might run afoul of the hardtop constraint to some extent (regardless if eligible or not for the $2500 offer).

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It was not confirmed with those exact numbers but he did say they will try to build everything they can including those items. In other words…….
if 38,000 is the true remaining orders there is a good chance they could clear orders before the bank opens again (which is what they said they wanted to attempt), given enough folks take the offer, leaving as many buildable Bronco’s as possible . This number makes more sense, than the 78,000 remaining , with the timing of March order bank’s opening. The ones that do not get built will be mixed in with new orders and allocations could still come in play if they get jumped by others with buildable orders. If they knock out a large portion it will be out of necessity they need new buildable orders coming in.

Last edited:

Sponsored

JAM

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Zach@Granger - Any update on when the new list will go out?
I’ve been following all of Zach’s posts pretty closely. It doesn’t seem like there have been that many allocations since the last list…

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Good news is that your trim, you can just drop packages while retaining your agreed price. However, my WT order, the price will be at whatever 2023 price is since I have to cancel the WT to get OB, BL, BD, etc. I now have to paid retain and rebate just covers increased cost and not getting what i ordered that had all 4 restraints. All 4 that i placed an order (WT-SAS,LUX,MIC) will now be removed.
You should be able to maintain the price protection. It's now called the model year transition private offer. See info at link below for the exact amount based on when you reserved/ordered.

https://www.ford.com/support/how-to...el-year-bronco-transition-private-offer-faqs/

You will also get the $2,500 incentive to switch to a different trim from the Wildtrak. You just need to not select Sasquatch, Lux package or hardtop on your new revised order. This offer is called the 2023 Model Year Bronco Order Modification Private Offer Program. Details at link below.

https://www.ford.com/support/how-to...rder-modification-private-offer-program-faqs/

Now the agreed price with your dealer might be an issue. But since you're in a thread specific to Granger Ford I'll assume your order is with Granger. They will stick with whatever agreement relative to MSRP/Invoice that you had previously. You just have to decide if you want to gamble and try for the Wildtrak or take the offers and build something worth having. I'm guessing you'd probably go for a Badlands or Black Diamond.

You can always drive it for a couple of years and then get what you really want when the market settles down. At this point I wish I could change trims but I'm locked into the Outerbanks if I want to keep the $2,500. Sucks no matter how you look at it but with the private offers you'll get something much cheaper than anyone else.

Max1h

Badlands
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-150, 1968 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

did we ever get an updated list?

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

So I got a STEAL on the Black Diamond wheels and tires at $600, but seriously, you should be easily able to get $800 for them with new tires and TPMS sensors. It would still be a bargain at $800 with current tire prices and the General Grabber ATx's are pretty decent all around tires. Run the tires bald and you could still likely get $500 for the set with TPMS sensors.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Depends on which Hankook Tires, they DynaPro AT2's are fantastic... I have them on my F-150.
Sponsored