Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Zach@Granger I found in another thread a possible solution to the missing certificates. I'm not sure if it's a tedious process for Granger, but the consensus is that the certificate issue is 100% Ford's fault, but dealers have to fix the fault.

The process is as follows:
If your certificate is missing, then your dealer needs to contact their Inventory Manager at Ford. That Inventory Manager needs to contact the Contests and Incentives Team... which will track down your missing certificate.

I hope this helps!
Yeah, I think we got a process worked out now. Thank you for the heads up! We're going to go through our order holders and get things updated.
Sponsored

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, I think we got a process worked out now. Thank you for the heads up! We're going to go through our order holders and get things updated.
That's what I'm talking about!!

Thank you!! I take it you may reach out if you find a "problem".

jdbronc

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado 1500 High Country
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is exactly the reason I am purchasing from Granger. Honesty and transparency. One less thing I have to worry about! Thanks Zach!

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@Zach@Granger What's the average delivery time to Granger after it gets on a train/truck? I'm reading of people out west waiting long periods of time and was curious how Iowa fairs in all this.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Zach@Granger What's the average delivery time to Granger after it gets on a train/truck? I'm reading of people out west waiting long periods of time and was curious how Iowa fairs in all this.
4 weeks on average. There's definitely been longer as well.

Sponsored

Farm8265

Badlands
First Name
STAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F 350 KING RANCH, 2017 VOLVO T90,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And then people tried to game the system. You really thought Ford would send 1,000 Broncos to Granger, IA and its 1,800 residents, while ignoring everywhere else? Give me a break. If people hadn't tried to game the system, this wouldn't have happened.

I have been thinking about the contents of this letter. I placed an order of my Bronco with the options that I wanted 3 years ago. I submitted it, and Ford took my 100 dollars for the reservation. In my mind, this qualifies as a contract. I have seen Broncos ordered after my order had been substituted that have been delivered.
I am very disappointed Ford as I am a lifetime supporter of the brand, and to think you would treat your customers this way. I have my confirmation number and according to our family attorney, we have a contract.
You need to rethink this, with a little common sense.
Sincerely
Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 20, 2023, at 10:04 AM, Ford Motor Company <[email protected]-ford.com> wrote:

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey @Zach@Granger I haven't seen anyone posting about getting schedule today. Did Granger get any Broncos scheduled?
No retail orders scheduled. We have over 300 units that should get scheduled this coming 30-45 days.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

No retail orders scheduled. We have over 300 units that should get scheduled this coming 30-45 days.
I think you just made allot of people happy!

Ford Bronco $2500 Order Incentive, 2023 Allocation & More News - Granger Ford nVCIXzs

Last edited:

WaitingForMyBroncoHTX

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How long does it take Ford to process a change on your order? I went in to the dealership this weekend to drop Lux for High (keeping MIC) and my dealer has checked every day for me to follow up. He claims they have submitted it but Ford hasnt looked at it yet and they received word that Ford is not looking at anything this week.

Sponsored

ameration

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting: Bronco 4-Door Wildtrak & 2-Door Base
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My reservation was in April of 2021, and I currently have the price protection certificate (38644 - 2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer) which expires April 3, 2023. I originally ordered a base SAS but changed it to a badlands. It states the amount is $2,845.
Ford Bronco $2500 Order Incentive, 2023 Allocation & More News - Granger Ford nVCIXzs
Where were you able to see / check this?
I’m finally scheduled for production the week of April 3 …. So will I lose my price protection / private offer amount of $2,845 that I should see? Thanks.

btay801

Black Diamond
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
76 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Will they schedule any builds this week? Tuesday is "preview day" right? I'm one of the 300 still waiting for a build date, 7/20/2020 res as if that matters anymore. 😆
2DR BL Sasquatch

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where were you able to see / check this?
I’m finally scheduled for production the week of April 3 …. So will I lose my price protection / private offer amount of $2,845 that I should see? Thanks.
No. If you currently are qualified for the private offer, they will extend the date. Seems like they are doing them by quarter most likely for some sort of accounting reason. The dealer or Ford Marketing can look this up for you.

The PP is separate and should also apply if you did not modify the order with certain options after 2/10. Should be price protected back to what your 2023 order was prior to the increase provided your name and info matches with the placed order.

slcvv22

Badlands
First Name
Suzanne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cancelled my order with Granger on 2/15/2023. Bought off the lot at a dealer 3ish hours away a few days later. They applied the $2500 credit to the purchase. Was #80 (reserved on 7/27/20) on the Granger list. Very happy with our Bronco. Shout out to Granger, Hunter, and Samantha for all the support and help over the years. Now trying to decide on which extended warranty to get thru Granger
Ford Bronco $2500 Order Incentive, 2023 Allocation & More News - Granger Ford Badlands 2023

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Cancelled my order with Granger on 2/15/2023. Bought off the lot at a dealer 3ish hours away a few days later. They applied the $2500 credit to the purchase. Was #80 (reserved on 7/27/20) on the Granger list. Very happy with our Bronco. Shout out to Granger, Hunter, and Samantha for all the support and help over the years. Now trying to decide on which extended warranty to get thru Granger
Ford Bronco $2500 Order Incentive, 2023 Allocation & More News - Granger Ford Badlands 2023
Congratulations on the new Bronco after nearly 3 years. I would do the same if I could find something close to what I want. Been searching local and within about 500 miles but the only ones I've found are wanting $10k+ over MSRP. Frustrating to see dealer order ones with all of the supposedly constrained options.
Sponsored