Suzanne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congratulations on the new Bronco after nearly 3 years. I would do the same if I could find something close to what I want. Been searching local and within about 500 miles but the only ones I've found are wanting $10k+ over MSRP. Frustrating to see dealer order ones with all of the supposedly constrained options.
Thanks! This was a customer order. She apparently changed her mind. I’m guessing I just got lucky on the timing. Not sure how long it had been on their site. They asked $3k over MSRP but with the $2500 incentive and recent price change that was not reflected on this order I decided it was perfect for us.
Sponsored

TrailDust

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Bronco Sport, 97 F-150, 07 Cummins
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks! This was a customer order. She apparently changed her mind. I’m guessing I just got lucky on the timing. Not sure how long it had been on their site. They asked $3k over MSRP but with the $2500 incentive and recent price change that was not reflected on this order I decided it was perfect for us.
Congrats, I am in the process of doing the same just have to finish paperwork. So did the dealer you bought it from see the $2500 incentive when you did the deal? I cancelled mine yesterday morning from Granger, just called customer service and they don't see anything.

slcvv22

Badlands
First Name
Suzanne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats, I am in the process of doing the same just have to finish paperwork. So did the dealer you bought it from see the $2500 incentive when you did the deal? I cancelled mine yesterday morning from Granger, just called customer service and they don't see anything.
They did see the incentive on my account. They also saw the price protection in there.

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They did see the incentive on my account. They also saw the price protection in there.
Did you receive price protection on a dealer lot purchase? Or you mean they could see that you once upon a time had it, but no longer would qualify to use it?

slcvv22

Badlands
First Name
Suzanne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you receive price protection on a dealer lot purchase? Or you mean they could see that you once upon a time had it, but no longer would qualify to use it?
They could see it in the system. They did not apply it to my order - just the 2500 incentive was applied to the purchase

Sponsored

David T

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor (Ford Truck)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Zach i'm trying to figure out what to do. I've been talking to Samantha and she is trying to help me understand but I think I'm just too thick.

I am currently 308 according to Samantha. I would prefer strongly not to remove constraints. She said that Ford is supposed to pick up 311 of your orders this month. So if I understand that correctly wouldn't I be one of the 311? Or isn't it that simple? If not could you help me understand so that I could remove the constraints if it would mean losing all my protections and having to wait for 2024? Even if I didn't get in that order group won't you have other between now and end of 2023 model year? Wouldn't I then be at the very top after the 311 orders from this month?

Sorry if I'm just stupid.
David#308

PS She just got back to me (again, it takes her like 20 minutes to respond to my emails? I mean I am your only customer right?) I understand now I guess. 311 may be it and they are not taking in order...so I guess if I don't get picked up that may be it for 2023 and really don't even know about 2024....

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Zach i'm trying to figure out what to do. I've been talking to Samantha and she is trying to help me understand but I think I'm just too thick.

I am currently 308 according to Samantha. I would prefer strongly not to remove constraints. She said that Ford is supposed to pick up 311 of your orders this month. So if I understand that correctly wouldn't I be one of the 311? Or isn't it that simple? If not could you help me understand so that I could remove the constraints if it would mean losing all my protections and having to wait for 2024? Even if I didn't get in that order group won't you have other between now and end of 2023 model year? Wouldn't I then be at the very top after the 311 orders from this month?

Sorry if I'm just stupid.
David#308

PS She just got back to me (again, it takes her like 20 minutes to respond to my emails? I mean I am your only customer right?) I understand now I guess. 311 may be it and they are not taking in order...so I guess if I don't get picked up that may be it for 2023 and really don't even know about 2024....
David, you might want to pose your question in the new thread that Zach started.

It will be interesting to hear whether this next batch of scheduling is the final round for Granger for MY'23. It doesn't make much sense to me as scheduling is only up through April. There are still 6 months of scheduling remaining. If the next batch of 300 orders is it, then there will be a fair number of Granger order holders left without a VIN.

Machine Gun Fury

Wildtrak
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
David, you might want to pose your question in the new thread that Zach started.

It will be interesting to hear whether this next batch of scheduling is the final round for Granger for MY'23. It doesn't make much sense to me as scheduling is only up through April. There are still 6 months of scheduling remaining. If the next batch of 300 orders is it, then there will be a fair number of Granger order holders left without a VIN.
I think that the next round of 300 that gets picked up will exceed what Ford was going to allocate to Granger originally for the year. Ford is probably doing this one push to knock out most of Granger that modified their orders to the easier builds. Once the order banks open back up Ford will magically have all of the parts for complex builds but Granger won't have anymore allocations. Ford knows what they are doing. Just my analysis and $0.02 based on how Ford has handled the roll out thus far. Granger is doing a phenomenal job at handling this based on the circumstances that Ford put them in.

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford will magically have all of the parts for complex builds but Granger won't have anymore allocations
This is the unknown factor in the game of "Who's the bravest” going on with Granger customers. If you are far back in the line with a constrained order, your order may not make it into this BONUS allocation. Moving forward in MY23 there may be no more Granger allocations. We will be rolling the dice.

Machine Gun Fury

Wildtrak
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is the unknown factor in the game of "Who's the bravest” going on with Granger customers. If you are far back in the line with a constrained order, your order may not make it into this BONUS allocation. Moving forward in MY23 there may be no more Granger allocations. We will be rolling the dice.
It is tragic indeed, we are all in the same Bronco games boat. And may the odds be ever in your favor my good man.

Sponsored

David T

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor (Ford Truck)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

thanks I did.