Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How many outstanding orders did Ford say they have across the board? Hard to make any decision not knowing how big their backlog is.
Sponsored

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

By not catering to people who, while living in Wisconsin, buy from a small dealer in BFE to try and save an extra buck. How dare Ford not ship all of its Broncos to BFE!!

Granger seems to be a great dealership and more power to them. But I have zero sympathy for people who tried to cut corners here, and are now mad at Ford for not prioritizing small dealerships.
You obviously can believe what you'd like, but based on when you joined this forum, it appears you don't have a complete and accurate understanding of the situation and timeline. Perhaps you are aware of what Ford told people over two years ago and how that differs from what Ford is doing now. Either way, none of us are looking for sympathy. We are looking for Ford to honor what they promised two years ago. That seems like a reasonable request from someone that lives in Wisconsin.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a related but unrelated question. I am trying to decide what to do with a second order I have through you guys because my first one through you finally has a build week. Because I have two orders, I have two Private Offers. Will I be able to use the second (and lower valued) P.O. on my second build? In other words, Can one person use two P.O.s if they have two different Broncos being bought? Thanks!
That is a good question. If you have two different private offers, I would sure think you can use them both.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If i had 4 dr BD Sas and MIC top, can i move to Badlands, softop, no Sas, high pkg and get the $2500?
That is correct. Yes.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I understand the example you gave. If I'm reading betweens the lines correctly, they list a MIC top as one of the required options to qualify for the $2500 incentive but only for 4-doors? Meaning 2-doors are "safe"? I.e. can't switch out of a MIC top because there's no option to obviously

For the record I wish they listed a 2door soft top!
Yes, you are correct.

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Zach@Granger

For the 23MY Bronco Order Modification Private Offer Program, all 3 of the listed constraints have to be removed for 4-dr orders in order to qualify for the $2500. As we all know, 2-dr orders only have to remove the Sasquatch and LUX (if previously optioned) as the MIC top is standard. But can a 2-dr order change to a 4-dr soft top with no Sasquatch/LUX to qualify for the $2500?

Also, can order be changed to a standard Heritage Edition or Everglades to still retain the Sasquatch that is standard? Or are those trims closed and balanced out?

Do you have any information on the capacity for the modular HT?

CeeCeeBronco

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
CeeCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You obviously can believe what you'd like, but based on when you joined this forum, it appears you don't have a complete and accurate understanding of the situation and timeline. Perhaps you are aware of what Ford told people over two years ago and how that differs from what Ford is doing now. Either way, none of us are looking for sympathy. We are looking for Ford to honor what they promised two years ago. That seems like a reasonable request from someone that lives in Wisconsin.
I reserved in 2020. You would've gotten your Bronco long ago if you hadn't tried to game the system. Sorry. Opinions differ, I guess.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For Granger reservation holders that ultimately do not get a MY23 Bronco, whether they chose to leave any constraints or remove all constraints and just did not get scheduled, would you still honor the original pricing deal at the time of the initial reservation? (IE $1k or $2k under invoice) My understanding is that new orders would need to be made for MY24.
Yes, we won't deviate from our discount. It would be against whatever Ford offers as a price without their price protection.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So now they’re going to fill all your orders in 2023?! 2 doors aren’t restricted but those who want 4 hard tops will have a harder time?
I don't know that all of them will get filled, it will depend on commodity restraints, but we'll get much more than we were anticipating.

CeeCeeBronco

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
CeeCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since when is Des Moines in BFE? Also, thousands below invoice vs. "we don't know what we are going to charge you" or $10K over msrp is a 'ell of a buck!
Got mine for MSRP. And yeah, BFE enough for you to choose the closest big city, instead of the actual city...Granger, IA. A town of 1,846. So yeah, I would consider a town of 1,846 to be BFE.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Since when is Des Moines in BFE? Also, thousands below invoice vs. "we don't know what we are going to charge you" or $10K over msrp is a 'ell of a buck!
Exactly! When asked about ADM my local dealer told me the price will be what the price will be, yeah, after that I moved my order to Granger. I can't imagine Des Moines is anymore BFE than my little corner of SC where my local Ford dealer is over 20 miles away me.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi Zach, Thank you for the information on the Bronco ordering plans. A couple logistical questions.

1. Given you have about 475 orders to potentially process / update AND Ford's deadline is March 7th, what is Granger's deadline? Presuming you want to give yourselves about 1-2 weeks to process all of the orders ahead of the deadline.

2. I have a Dual Top order. Is Ford ignoring these, prioritizing them separately, or just hoping these orders will change to soft tops?

thanks,
James
I'm not sure how restrained the dual top orders are. We'd like to have everything wrapped up ASAP.
@Zach@Granger

From what you know - is the allocation "debit" only for the dealerships with VERY excessive backlogs? Or is this something dealerships with a decent amount (100+) of reservations or even fewer can partake in?

I'd assume, for future repercussions, that this is optional to the participating dealers?
I think most dealers are "participating" by reaching out to customers proactively to change orders.

The debit is only for dealers who have more reservations than anticipated 2023 allocation. I'd imagine that we are the outlier in this case.
@Zach@Granger
my order is a 2dr Base Sasquatch, just removing the Sasquatch would leave me with an undesirable Bronco since you cannot configure a base with full time 4wd and a rear locker without the SAS pkg. I would need to change trims. Changing trim to Black Diamond is where I would like to be. Is this possibe and qualify for the $2500?
Yes, you can do that and qualify for the $2500. That is probably the route I would go if I was in your shoes.
so if your annual allocation is 100 (for example) and they build all 475 broncos on order for 2023, then Granger wont get any more broncos for 2024, 2025, 2026, and only 25 broncos in 2027? thats horrid. How are you supposed to increase your allocation through sales if they dont give you any to sell in future years?
I haven't gotten a clear answer on this yet or how it will play out. But we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. Our responsibility is to the reservation holders. I'd like to get all of you, your Broncos!

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
With some emphasis on the Raptor, which in most cases has all of those same commodity restrictions, are they limiting those builds also?
I don't think the production cycle on Raptor is changing. This is a highly profitable build for Ford I would imagine, so it wouldn't make sense to cut that short.

CeeCeeBronco

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
CeeCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I cut no corners, found a great deal 4 hours from me (northern IL, not quite WI), and have been dragged through the mud by Ford Motor Company ever since. Ford misled us and moved the goalposts multiple times through this process. Zach and his shop have proven the only honest and fair people in the whole mix. But go ahead and continue to blame the consumer. We were only told they were going fill reservations first nearly 3 years ago.
And they didn't have enough Broncos. I'm sorry, but if this was a case where Ford had a surplus of Broncos and didn't send them, then I would get the anger. But what was Ford to do? Not have Broncos in Dallas, Houston, etc., because Granger, IA and it's 1,800 residents have a 1,000 orders? Give me a break. If production could have happened at a higher rate, then I get it. But that's not what happened and Ford didn't have any good choices. The only real choice then was to distribute the Broncos nationwide as fairly as it could. Maybe it could have done a better job, but pretending like Ford had a good decision here at all is ignoring reality.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So, in the event that Granger gets 1000 Broncos delivered at once, are we planning a rager in the parking lot?

I should probably know this by now but, what's the timeframe for this scheduling cycle? That'll be our most important time limit, I think. Any Granger customer that doesn't take this window runs the risk of Ford being pretty stingy with us going forward. Just my opinion.
We've talked about this. Most of these should show up here around June. I was thinking a big get together around the 4th of July sounds like a great idea.
Sponsored