Sponsored

weezy_jw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 3.5L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You should be good you could easily jump to outer banks or Badlands and still probably save money over your current order. Money saved by those 2 options + $2500 will be huge. Might be able to slip into a High package with the 12" screen/camera for even money.
yeah that’s what I was thinking, I don’t mind if the PP isn’t exact, but I don’t want to lose all of if by changing trims.
Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

yeah that’s what I was thinking, I don’t mind if the PP isn’t exact, but I don’t want to lose all of if by changing trims.
You won’t. This “changing trims” concern has been put to bed over and over by Ford/reputable dealers. You can change trims and keep the price protection. If you drop the new 3 deadly sins, you can get the $2500 and stack that on top of the PP.

tokyo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
siennavenzasparkXDfit
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Zach@Granger

2-door basequatch grangetober order holder here with a suggestion.

The only reason I went SAS was to get a rear locker. A rear locker would essentially cost ~$5k to add to the base after including the BB upgrade.

I would be happy to pay granger to install the locker. Assuming you can get some decent margins on purchase/install and still keep it below the premium required to jump up to BB or BD of course, it might be worth looking at offering a Feb-locker package.

Ford is essentially giving a $2,500 coupon towards a locker for me.

just a thought..

https://www.eaton.com/content/dam/e...on-control/eaton-bronco-fitments-EPSL0019.pdf

For those worried about 3.73 gear ratio, my Xterra Pro 4X has 3.36 gears, 33’s and ~260 HP and works great. My F150 had same 2.7, 3.73 gears, 10 speed trans and 33’s as Bronco and was perfect for my use, much of which is 80mph on Freeway.

RobC2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3P
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Zach@Granger

Currently have a Black Diamond 4D ordered with soft top and manual. No SAS or other options. Would like to switch to Badlands 4D, with Mid or High, also soft top and manual, no SAS. WIth no restricted options on BL, any thoughts on it getting built by the end of the year?

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Woodhouse Blair is chock full of Bronco's all with a $5,000 market value adjustment. I wouldn't call that a good deal. https://www.woodhousefordblair.com/...o-badlands-4wd-convertible-1fmde5cp4plb20817/

Plus $10K on their wildtracks. https://www.woodhousefordblair.com/...o-wildtrak-4wd-convertible-1fmee5dp8plb07443/
Absolutely agree. I'm not interesting in talking to Woodhouse.
My post was in response to the user with the crazy idea that since Granger is in a small town (albeit near Des Moines) they don't deserve to sell a lot of Broncos. Woodhouse proves this is not true.

Sponsored

Primm907

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan S, Panamera Turbo S, Cayenne GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Zach@Granger

2-door basequatch grangetober order holder here with a suggestion.

The only reason I went SAS was to get a rear locker. A rear locker would essentially cost ~$5k to add to the base after including the BB upgrade.

I would be happy to pay granger to install the locker. Assuming you can get some decent margins on purchase/install and still keep it below the premium required to jump up to BB or BD of course, it might be worth looking at offering a Feb-locker package.

Ford is essentially giving a $2,500 coupon towards a locker for me.

just a thought..

https://www.eaton.com/content/dam/e...on-control/eaton-bronco-fitments-EPSL0019.pdf

For those worried about 3.73 gear ratio, my Xterra Pro 4X has 3.36 gears, 33’s and ~260 HP and works great. My F150 had same 2.7, 3.73 gears, 10 speed trans and 33’s as Bronco and was perfect for my use, much of which is 80mph on Freeway.
I like this concept but not sure how much extra work/potential liability (?) Granger is going to want to undertake.

Had a similar thought regarding them offering install of one of the simple lifts like the Zone 2” prior to pickup for those of us having to give up Sas.

Vicman12

Badlands
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future- 2022 Ford Bronco Badlands now-Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a 4-Door BD Hard top Sas on order , and I was told I can’t change my order to a badlands with out the constraints . If I wanted to get the $2,500 offer and if I did change I would loose all my private offers . Please help

mjjnuge

Heritage
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

We're not eligible, no mic top no ability for lux and squatch is standard so it's not an option to remove. Issue with WT is that most of those orders have all 3 constraints where we don't. This is actually good news, means they actually planned for our orders and have the parts ready to build.
To this point, my Heritage Edition (2dr, 2.3L, Cactus Gray) was scheduled on Tuesday for February 27 build week. Hopefully you are able to get some good news as well

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

You laugh but I'd meet the requirements if I canceled my order. I just bought one off a dealer lot.
You’ll be testing the waters. As I understood it, cancel first, then buy.

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a 4-Door BD Hard top Sas on order , and I was told I can’t change my order to a badlands with out the constraints . If I wanted to get the $2,500 offer and if I did change I would loose all my private offers . Please help
The $2500 is stacked on your PP. To qualify for the order modification incentive, you have to drop both MIC and Sasquatch.

Jerardisflossin

Big Bend
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco SAS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You’ll be testing the waters. As I understood it, cancel first, then buy.
If that's the case, that's utter bull. Just because I bought a week before the announcement shouldn't be a punishment. I'd keep the order as is just out of spite. It'd allow me to post about my years of wait even more. 😂

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
We're not eligible, no mic top no ability for lux and squatch is standard so it's not an option to remove. Issue with WT is that most of those orders have all 3 constraints where we don't. This is actually good news, means they actually planned for our orders and have the parts ready to build.
Also, Heritage uses different wheels. Not saying the wheels are currently an issue, but they have been in the past. Quite a few HE orders (in general) got scheduled on Friday.

I think 2-door HE orders are probably better off than other 2-door trims at this point.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

If that's the case, that's utter bull. Just because I bought a week before the announcement shouldn't be a punishment. I'd keep the order as is just out of spite. It'd allow me to post about my years of wait even more. 😂
Just saying, won’t hurt Fords feelings but also doesn’t help any of us waiting.
Sponsored