Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

So I got a STEAL on the Black Diamond wheels and tires at $600, but seriously, you should be easily able to get $800 for them with new tires and TPMS sensors. It would still be a bargain at $800 with current tire prices and the General Grabber ATx's are pretty decent all around tires. Run the tires bald and you could still likely get $500 for the set with TPMS sensors.
I drove a 2 door Black Diamond at an off rodeo event in Northern Illinois last year. The Grabbers worked well even in the mud. The instructor said he thought they were better than the sas tires in the mud.

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I drove a 2 door Black Diamond at an off rodeo event in Northern Illinois last year. The Grabbers worked well even in the mud. The instructor said he thought they were better than the sas tires in the mud.
I don’t have anything against the grabbers other than the size that ships with BD. I can’t see a Black Diamond without thinking it looks too skinny. Like the wheel wells aren’t filled out and the bronco was designed around the 33 or 35 inch tires.

I don’t hate the steelies but I don’t love them either.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Was it at the Rockford event last year? I drove a grey 2-door manual Bronco at that event. I'm a long time off-roader (Jeep and Land Rover), and I thought the Bronco performed well off-road. I had nice control with the manual trans, and it shifted well. I'd say that was a high point of my Bronco interest. Got to give it some further thought now.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
ATTENTION - MAYBE BEST TO KEEP GRANGER ORDER YOU HAVE?

Just got off the phone with Samantha at Granger. Our order is 200/470 and she said...

1. 105 orders previewing
  2. My wife's order is previewing, so she said we should definitely get scheduled this run or next.
  3. ORDER -> 4Dr Base SASQUATCH HARDTOP 2.7L
  4. Only 5 orders cancelled

With 2/3 sins we are previewing! I called to switch the order, but she said we'll get built and she can't even edit our order as it's priority #1. I thought we had max 50/50 chance of getting scheduled for MY23, so this is a big surprise.

Sponsored

frostyjake

Base
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
There's still hope, folks!
Ford Bronco $2500 Order Incentive, 2023 Allocation & More News - Granger Ford 1000001743

Late Grangetober reservation, #324 on the last list. I am excited, but feel for all my Granger brother and sisters who have been waiting just as long or longer. Good things are happening, keep holding on!

Primm907

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan S, Panamera Turbo S, Cayenne GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just got off the phone with Samantha at Granger. Our order is 200/470 and she said...

1. 105 orders previewing
  2. My wife's order is previewing, so she said we should definitely get scheduled this run or next.

With 2/3 sins we are previewing! I called to switch the order, but she said we'll get built and she can't even edit our order as it's priority #1. I thought we had max 50/50 chance of getting scheduled for MY23, so this is a big surprise.
I just opened my email a few seconds ago...
The official "Your vehicle is scheduled for production" from Ford!
Thank goodness I didn't remove SAS from my base order yet.
Build week of March 27 and have a VIN!!!

sm_cc_03

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 Door Badlands, 2023 Ioniq 5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1. 105 orders previewing

Wild. I was around 150 in the last update with 2 door (MIC) as only constraint, maybe there's hope.
There's still hope, folks!
1000001743.png

Late Grangetober reservation, #324 on the last list. I am excited, but feel for all my Granger brother and sisters who have been waiting just as long or longer. Good things are happening, keep holding on!
Interesting and congrats. Maybe I dropped by the ball by removing Sasquatch from my 2 door order.

jdbronc

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado 1500 High Country
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm in the low 20's and still nothing. UGH!!! So frustrating to see people hundreds of places behind me getting scheduled but glad at least someone at Granger is getting their Bronco.

Sponsored

frostyjake

Base
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wild. I was around 150 in the last update with 2 door (MIC) as only constraint, maybe there's hope.

Interesting and congrats. Maybe I dropped by the ball by removing Sasquatch from my 2 door order.
I'm in the low 20's and still nothing. UGH!!! So frustrating to see people hundreds of places behind me getting scheduled but glad at least someone at Granger is getting their Bronco.
I think there's a combo of 2 door and manual transmission that Ford is prioritizing right now. Lots of us scheduled the last two weeks. I feel for you and hope you get your Broncos ASAP.

sm_cc_03

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 Door Badlands, 2023 Ioniq 5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Happy for those who got lucky this go around and if Granger is really seeing 100+ previewing, that's a great sign. I was thinking I'm 50% chance at best of getting built as a 2 door order in the 150s. Now I'm thinking it's more likely than not I get built (assuming this isn't Granger's entire allocation for this year, which knowing Ford...)

Red Mountain Pass

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Ford Bronco, 1968 Buick Riviera GS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Astounding --> I think I was like #394 from last list. :cool:
Now scheduled for production April 3rd!

2 Door Base Squatch
Azure gray, 2.7L/Auto, Aux Switches, HD Mod Bumper

Ford Bronco $2500 Order Incentive, 2023 Allocation & More News - Granger Ford 2 Dr BaseSquatch Azure Gray

Last edited:

jalexa27

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We were #200/470 at Granger - SASQUATCH HARDTOP

Ford Bronco $2500 Order Incentive, 2023 Allocation & More News - Granger Ford 2 Dr BaseSquatch Azure Gray
I believe I am somewhere in the high 200's at Granger and just got a notification of being scheduled for April 3.

I have a 4 door badlands, non-SAS, manual, dual top, LUX, Hitch.!!!

Totally stoked and hoping everyone else is able to get theirs scheduled soon!.
Sponsored