Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan, Rav4, had a 76 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It changed after the original email from Ford that started this whole mess a couple weeks ago. It was a few days after the exchange between Zach and myself, Ford put out an updated FAQs which shot this down completely.
Same boat had changed to Black Diamond, but found out on these forums that they were scheduling base models again this week. I called Samantha back to change back to my original Base order, and got scheduled today.
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I feel like I should have almost kept the WildTrak order, but I am convinced that it really doesn't matter what I do at this point.

I wasn't expecting to be scheduled today (and I was not scheduled), but I am excited to see that a huge number of people are getting scheduled. Congratulations to all.

Last edited:

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I feel like I should have almost kept the WildTrak order, but I am convinced that it really doesn't matter what I do at this point.

I wasn't expecting to be scheduled today, but I am excited to see that a huge number of people are getting scheduled. Congratulations to all.
I missed you got scheduled, congrats to you as well!!!

Mikesmallcrawler21

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 F150 screw
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I wasn't expecting to be scheduled today (and I was not scheduled), but I am excited to see that a huge number of people are getting scheduled. Congratulations to all.
So you did, or did not get scheduled today?

monkeyboy1317

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'89 EB Bronco, '13 Tacoma, '10 Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Originally had a fully loaded Wildtrak ordered ( lux, towing, etc.). After all the waiting, ordered one from a local dealer @ MSRP in Jan 2022. Took delivery on May 20, 2022. Absolutely love it. When the time came to update orders for '23, took a chance and changed my order to a HE. I was floored today when I got this email.

Screenshot_20230126_123205_Chrome.jpg

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4Dr Badlands w/ high package, mic top, eruption green, hoop steps & roof rack. #280 on the November list with later grangetober order. Just got word on Saturday my Toyota dealer was allocated a GR Corolla for me and to further complicate things Iā€™m looking to go into contract on a home next week. So itā€™ll either be Bronco or GR Corolla unless I hit the lotto.

Two questions:
1) whatā€™s the deposit required?
2) how long is it from production to delivery?
Ford Bronco $2500 Order Incentive, 2023 Allocation & More News - Granger Ford EA02EA19-D519-441D-BFB1-B1C1D64AC2AB

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

4Dr Badlands w/ high package, mic top, eruption green, hoop steps & roof rack. #280 on the November list with later grangetober order. Just got word on Saturday my Toyota dealer was allocated a GR Corolla for me and to further complicate things Iā€™m looking to go into contract on a home next week. So itā€™ll either be Bronco or GR Corolla unless I hit the lotto.

Two questions:
Ford Bronco $2500 Order Incentive, 2023 Allocation & More News - Granger Ford EA02EA19-D519-441D-BFB1-B1C1D64AC2AB
The Corolla would be a fun ride, I sold off my GTI when I thought delivery would be allot quicker. What's the ADM on those?

As for the deposit, you should have gotten an email but mine was $500.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Two questions:
EA02EA19-D519-441D-BFB1-B1C1D64AC2AB.jpeg
500.00 or 400.00 if you reserved with them originally.

Should take a few weeks for delivery. But maybe with so many at once, we can get a limo!

Sponsored

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Corolla would be a fun ride, I sold off my GTI when I thought delivery would be allot quicker. What's the ADM on those?

As for the deposit, you should have gotten an email but mine was $500.
Thatā€™s the thing, ADM is $0.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Thatā€™s the thing, ADM is $0.
That's a hard choice, you could flip either one and help with house but since this is a Bronco forum I'm sure you'll miss the GR. šŸ˜¢

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's a hard choice, you could flip either one and help with house but since this is a Bronco forum I'm sure you'll miss the GR. šŸ˜¢
I have a feeling the GR will be easier to get down the line + Bronco is coming at a $7k discount. Might take delivery of the GR then wait and see where Iā€™m at when the Bronco comes in.

Hdscreens

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For out of state Granger buyers do they take care of oneā€™s state taxes or can we choose to do that on our own? Anyone do a trade in vehicle to them while purchasing your Bronco? If yes, how did that go or compare?

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

For out of state Granger buyers do they take care of oneā€™s state taxes or can we choose to do that on our own? Anyone do a trade in vehicle to them while purchasing your Bronco? If yes, how did that go or compare?
You take care of the taxes. Be aware, because of the discounted price, my state audited mine and asked for additional paperwork. The downside of such a good price from Granger.

I didnā€™t tried the trade route on the Sport, but will be with the full size.
Sponsored