Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

FYI,

Got scheduled w/VIN yesterday & changed the color today. Color change visible on Ford website.

Samantha said 112 Granger orders were scheduled yesterday!
That almost is as much as Zach thought they would have gotten all year. I’m guessing if you are not a sinful person, (no offense to those more religious than me), you’ll get pulled relatively soon. I think Ford is serious about trying to schedule everyone before opening to order banks. Who’d a thought Granger would get 122 units pulled in one week. If Ford would have done this last two years, instead of catering to the big dealers, most would not be so annoyed with them.
Sponsored

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I wonder if these 112 are still on the list that Zach posted 1/26. The reason I ask is because a previous list had 470, current list has 394. So the total only went down 76. If 112 were scheduled yesterday, it seems that. they are still on the list?
I was scheduled and am not on the list. They may still be working through the process to clear some out.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I was scheduled and am not on the list. They may still be working through the process to clear some out.
I’m no longer on there either.

PDXMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder if these 112 are still on the list that Zach posted 1/26. The reason I ask is because a previous list had 470, current list has 394. So the total only went down 76. If 112 were scheduled yesterday, it seems that. they are still on the list?
Where are you getting 394? I'm seeing 349.

Sponsored

MNBronc

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It will be interesting to see Granger's Bronco allocation in '24 and '25.
At some point supply will catch up and allocations will end. Hopefully that will be next year to the benefit of Granger

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
At some point, Ford will have to acknowledge the sales that Granger achieves... They can't ignore reality forever.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

At some point, Ford will have to acknowledge the sales that Granger achieves... They can't ignore reality forever.
I’m pretty happy for Zach and his team. They have been outstanding and deserve this.

Sponsored

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 gto 00 f-250 03 t-bird 70 chevelle 59 tr-3..
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m pretty happy for Zach and his team. They have been outstanding and deserve this.
Agreed. Zach and company have shown nothing but the highest degree of honesty and professionalism during this entire ordeal. Here’s to hoping that the good guys and gals prevail after all, for a change.

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

There are actually only 337 reservations left. The last few are just blanks. All scheduled orders have been removed.
I feel very positive about the coming weeks!

I kind of cleaned up the list and created and excel file of remaining orders.

Attachments

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You can cross #108 off of the list.

I had changed my order to a Velocity Blue Base with Sasquatch & 2.7 because I got annoyed with the info over the last couple weeks.

I figured that I may as well go for the most basic version I'd go for in case it gets built before I get any information on the Ranger Raptor.
Since I didn't get the email yesterday, I figured I has slipped by. When I got home from work tonight, there it was telling me it's scheduled for the week of April 10th.

At least I have 4+months to contemplate it's fate, since I had basically decided to move on to the Raptor but didn't want to cancel the order because of the Raptor's unknown wait time, availability and allocation allotment.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

At some point supply will catch up and allocations will end. Hopefully that will be next year to the benefit of Granger
Next year it will move to market basket allocation. Already been announced. People are finally realizing what I have been saying. They wouldn’t make this offer if they weren’t serious about clearing and scheduling orders prior to MY23 bank’s opening.
Sponsored