Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 3.5L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
For what ifs
Call 800 392 3673

I called Friday and got my certificate # no problem. Ford will absolutely give you your CERT# if you give them your reservation number.
FWIW, I just called. Took 8 min. She looked me up. Gave me my cert number and expiration date.
Even took down the names of the local dealers charging ADMs when that came up. Not that anything will happen because of that.
Sponsored

frostyjake

Base
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Call 800 392 3673

I called Friday and got my certificate # no problem. Ford will absolutely give you your CERT# if you give them your reservation number.
I called today and they couldn't find my cert 😬 10/28/20 reservation scheduled for build 4/3. I hope this gets sorted before delivery.

Staying pumped 🙄

TroutTrooper

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fiesta ST, 2001 Jeep Wrangler, 1988 Ranger (SVO swap), 1974 Super Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I called today and they couldn't find my cert 😬 10/28/20 reservation scheduled for build 4/3. I hope this gets sorted before delivery.

Staying pumped 🙄
I find playing Bronco solitaire with my Bronco cards in my Bronco hammock really helps calm me down when Ford makes messes.

Nighthawk37

Base
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
ordered after march 19 2021 ford says no price protection
@Zach@Granger I get you don't want to promise something and not be able to deliver on that promise. All I want to know is if I am reading everything right and if I should qualify according to the info provided by Ford. I get that there are errors and things go wrong, I used to work for Sprint, our systems and policies were archaic.

Can people please chime in here.

Is there price protection after March 19th, 2021?

Ford Bronco $2500 Order Incentive, 2023 Allocation & More News - Granger Ford Screenshot 2023-01-30 10.51.06 AM

Source: https://www.ford.com/support/how-to...el-year-bronco-transition-private-offer-faqs/

I originally ordered in October 2021. I qualify for Level B Price Protection right?
Is there any other stipulations I am missing?
It seems pretty cut and dry.

Last edited:

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I called back today. Much different experience with a different rep. I did do one thing differently. In the voice automated prompt, I said "marketing". I'm not sure if this took me to a different department vs saying "price protection", but that's the only difference in the 2 phone calls.

I have my certificate number and amount. Plus, I had a very nice conversation with the rep on the other line. All in all, a good day. Keep trying if you're having issues.

Sponsored

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think they come equipped with the roof racks on already, but some where ordering afterwards because they couldn't initially order it on the car because of the GVWR rating issue.
Zach, I understand Granger no longer has an after market department. But if all we want to do is swap wheels is that possible? I’m considering dropping Sasquatch and putting after market 33” on a black diamond.

I’d prefer to just pick it up finished and ready to road trip home but I may need to road trip on the OEM and modify back home if y’all really can’t. Just confirming what y’all can & can’t do.

Farmerjim47933

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ram2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Come again?
not starting a war of words ,read the bronco questions on the subject and this it what it states ,right or wrong. maybe talking only about first time early
Can people please chime in here.

Is there price protection after March 19th, 2021?
Yes ,I was wrong by reading old post before level B showed up SORRY TO ALL FOR Raising This Issue and blood pressure. Jim
Ford Bronco $2500 Order Incentive, 2023 Allocation & More News - Granger Ford Screenshot 2023-01-30 10.51.06 AM

I originally ordered in October 2021. I qualify for Level B Price Protection right?
Is there any other stipulations I am missing?
It seems pretty cut and dry.

Farmerjim47933

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ram2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Calm down ,I WAS WRONG, lower your blood pressure as I was wrong reading and regurgitating an old post beforePlan B was showing up in the price protection. Sorry to all. Jim

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I called back today. Much different experience with a different rep. I did do one thing differently. In the voice automated prompt, I said "marketing". I'm not sure if this took me to a different department vs saying "price protection", but that's the only difference in the 2 phone calls.

I have my certificate number and amount. Plus, I had a very nice conversation with the rep on the other line. All in all, a good day. Keep trying if you're having issues.
I had called the number posted above and ended up getting transferred over-seas and into an extended warranty hold & transfer purgatory loop for 15 minutes which I could not escape.

Hung up and called the original Bronco marketing number (800-334-4375) and had both my certificate numbers and amounts in matter of minutes.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

We are subject to Ford's rules on the price protection, We do our best to maximize the allowances given out by Ford, but we don't have any sway in whether or not they put a rebate on or not. At times there are clerical errors by Ford and they get resolved. We try to make sure our team doesn't commit to anything or promise more than what they can do.

I apologize if the delivery could've been better, but our team is trying to do our best not to overcommit to something they don't have control of.
Thanks for the reply Zach!

Don't think anyone is trying to put you or Granger into over-committing to anything and I personally have appreciated all y'all have done in an ever changing series of events. I think those that are missing the certs just want a way forward vice being put into the dealer/Ford loop. I know people have posted go-by's for missing certs, i.e. look under email/phone/name and if it's not there to contact the regional manager or for expired certs to contact that Ford department (contest/rebates?).

If you could break out what Granger can do and won't do when it comes to these certs I think it would go a long way to ease the masses. I understand fully that Granger can't create a rebate and thereby won't apply it but if it's missing what will Granger do to help the customer remedy this know that they should have certificate?

Thanks again, I know we're a pain in your backside sometimes!

Sponsored

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

not starting a war of words ,read the bronco questions on the subject and this it what it states ,right or wrong. maybe talking only about first time early
War of words? Wait, you see words in this?

555555555555555⁵tree erred retreat 5 dr 5 t try try 5t ŕ tr tr 5 terr 5 terre tree 5t5ŕ tr tr tŕt/ retry t terr t error Rte/
I'm really not arguing with whatever that means. Am I the only one that sees gibberish and '5's?

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Call 800 392 3673

Thanks, I just called and had no issues getting the amount and cert#. I have an April expiration date but expect Ford to extend that out before I get delivered.

@Ford Motor Company something really needs to be put out by Corporate for resolution on the certs, too many are getting misleading information so there needs to be an issue line or FAQ's that have some real answers and real person with the authority to add or make changes on behalf of your customers.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

frostyjake

Base
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
I had called the number posted above and ended up getting transferred over-seas and into an extended warranty hold & transfer purgatory loop for 15 minutes which I could not escape.

Hung up and called the original Bronco marketing number (800-334-4375) and had both my certificate numbers and amounts in matter of minutes.
I called both numbers, provided my name, address, contact details, and reservation number. They still can't find my offer.

They said I needed to talk to my dealer and my dealer should contact their Sales and Inventory rep. Guess I'm stuck in the loop as well.