First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 SD LB 7.3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wouldn’t necessarily call this 2 year process fun, but the experience with Granger has been outstanding. I bought a Sport in between reserving the 2 door and now getting scheduled. It was a great experience with Granger, but since I’ve bought many of my vehicles through Ford plans over the past 50 years, I’ve been pretty spoiled. This was a very welcome relief since my Father passed 7 years ago so I’m only left with the X plan as a shareholder.
And now FORD has canceled share holder X-plan as well. Time to sell.
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is there price protection after March 19th, 2021?
I think that there is one other missing factor, you had to have a reservation prior to March 19, 2021 (I suspect) and then it's based on your first order date.
So you think all price protection (from Ford) still comes down to that magic March 19th reservation date? There is no other Ford price protection offered (even if Ford rep gives the customer a cert# with dollar amount on the cert)?
I have a 3rd (or is it 4th?) reservation from May of last year that was not converted to a MY22 order and first done so in November for a MY23. I have since confirmed with Ford that I have a Model Year Transition Offer certificate on file in the amount of $2595 for this reservation/order.

Ford Bronco $2500 Order Incentive, 2023 Allocation & More News - Granger Ford 1675192625522

Nighthawk37

Base
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think that there is one other missing factor, you had to have a reservation prior to March 19, 2021 (I suspect) and then it's based on your first order date. In which case, I am screwed too. It will cost me an extra $3080 because I didn't reserve prior to March 19th.

If that is the case, then you and I both get no cookie for waiting. At least I should still qualify for the $2500.
That gets me worried, but I don't think that is the case because it specifies reservation or ORDER, so I think we should be in the clear and there is no other language on Ford's FAQs that you initially had to have a reservation. We will wait and see. I am waiting on Mike Levine's team to get back to me.

Primm907

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan S, Panamera Turbo S, Cayenne GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So, I have an interesting scenario now. All of this noise around price protection concerns started me feeling a bit paranoid. So, I checked in with Samantha. She forwarded my query over to the Finance Director...

He stated that my Model Year Transition money wasn't available due to the program effective date being 10/21. I resubmitted my order on 10/19! So, I'm effectively getting hosed based on the timing of literally a couple of days? For reference, I was a 10/1/20 original reservation.

Called Ford. Spoke with a pleasant lady that said she could see my info in the system and that I'm eligible; everything is fine.

Called Javan at Granger and told him it sounded like he was taking the effective date a bit too literal. He said the problem is that the Vincent system simply won't pull anything from his end when clicking the hyperlink. So he has no way to systematically apply it.

He was as helpful as possible and is submitting an exception request on my behalf. He also said there are at least 5 others in basically the same boat within the last 2 days.

Bottom line is I believe there's possibly a date window problem between the dealership side and Ford when attempting to apply certain certificates (hardline 1's and 0's coding). Simple logic should be the order of the day, but that's obviously not how Ford operates. It's almost like they want as much of this to fall through the cracks as possible?....🤔

Sponsored

MidasWhale

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche boxster, Subaru forester, Ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think there is a web page somewhere here on 6G, that gets into the minutia of price protection etc. I dread having to read through it all though, lol.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/ultimate-2023my-price-protection-flowchart.58270/
And now FORD has canceled share holder X-plan as well. Time to sell.
X Plan was never approved for the Bronco. Some dealers offered a similar discount but it was on their own, not through Ford.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Zach, I understand Granger no longer has an after market department. But if all we want to do is swap wheels is that possible? I’m considering dropping Sasquatch and putting after market 33” on a black diamond.

I’d prefer to just pick it up finished and ready to road trip home but I may need to road trip on the OEM and modify back home if y’all really can’t. Just confirming what y’all can & can’t do.
Please pm me and I can try to assist.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for the reply Zach!

Don't think anyone is trying to put you or Granger into over-committing to anything and I personally have appreciated all y'all have done in an ever changing series of events. I think those that are missing the certs just want a way forward vice being put into the dealer/Ford loop. I know people have posted go-by's for missing certs, i.e. look under email/phone/name and if it's not there to contact the regional manager or for expired certs to contact that Ford department (contest/rebates?).

If you could break out what Granger can do and won't do when it comes to these certs I think it would go a long way to ease the masses. I understand fully that Granger can't create a rebate and thereby won't apply it but if it's missing what will Granger do to help the customer remedy this know that they should have certificate?

Thanks again, I know we're a pain in your backside sometimes!
I've got a call into our regional manager. Really unless someone at Ford corporate fixes things our hands are tied.

Sponsored

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Zach@Granger While talking with Samantha through email over confirming my newly scheduled order she stated she can't get the private offer information for me until my bronco comes in. I simply want to make sure I am not in this situation as others are. I would just like my certificate #'s and dollar amounts. Who can I contact to get that information?

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Zach@Granger While talking with Samantha through email over confirming my newly scheduled order she stated she can't get the private offer information for me until my bronco comes in. I simply want to make sure I am not in this situation as others are. I would just like my certificate #'s and dollar amounts. Who can I contact to get that information?
Not zach, but try this.

800-392-3673

I called this number. When the automated system came on all I said was "Marketing", then it asked which vehicle, "Bronco". I got a live human at that point after a short wait and just stated I wanted to get my certificate number.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Not zach, but try this.

800-392-3673

I called this number. When the automated system came on all I said was "Marketing", then it asked which vehicle, "Bronco". I got a live human at that point after a short wait and just stated I wanted to get my certificate number.
I got in as well, but was told my 22 Bronco certificate expired on 12/31. She thought it would be renewed and did seems concerned but the amount was much less than the flowchart states. I was told to check back with them or my dealer as they have the same information.

This shouldn’t be that difficult. Fortunately, I know Zach will do what he can do to to make it good.

ARKBronco

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think that there is one other missing factor, you had to have a reservation prior to March 19, 2021 (I suspect) and then it's based on your first order date. In which case, I am screwed too. It will cost me an extra $3080 because I didn't reserve prior to March 19th.

If that is the case, then you and I both get no cookie for waiting. At least I should still qualify for the $2500.
My reservation was in April of 2021, and I currently have the price protection certificate (38644 - 2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer) which expires April 3, 2023. I originally ordered a base SAS but changed it to a badlands. It states the amount is $2,845.
Ford Bronco $2500 Order Incentive, 2023 Allocation & More News - Granger Ford B07A1DD3-F930-46A9-94EB-7A3BB5FB441B
Ford Bronco $2500 Order Incentive, 2023 Allocation & More News - Granger Ford 2389895E-6D2B-41D7-8E72-120A35DC2683

Last edited:

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got an email from Granger and a certificate magically appeared, BUT IT DOES NOT APPLY TOWARDS THE BRONCO 😂

"Unfortunately, after reading through the program announcement for Zak's private offer, I found that Zak's PCO only applies toward the Bronco Sport and a few other makes. Please see attached program rules."

I'm done lol

Hopefully Levine can intervene.
Why did you reserve a Bronco Sport? Gross.
Sponsored