First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
X Plan was never approved for the Bronco. Some dealers offered a similar discount but it was on their own, not through Ford.
That's not what he is talking about. Ford discontinued X-plan for stock holders completely several months ago. About the only easy way left to get X-plan is to join the Mustang Club of America. (still can't use it on Bronco, Maverick, Mach-E, or Lightning though)
Sponsored

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Zach@Granger While talking with Samantha through email over confirming my newly scheduled order she stated she can't get the private offer information for me until my bronco comes in. I simply want to make sure I am not in this situation as others are. I would just like my certificate #'s and dollar amounts. Who can I contact to get that information?
Send me a pm with your address and information and I can try to validate it for you.

Bestdayever

Base
First Name
- -Soupbone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor.. Boss302..Edge Sport..Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Did this this morning. I got right through and had cert. number in 5 minutes .

800-392-3673

I called this both times. First time nothing was accomplished, but this morning I succeeded! When the automated system came on all I said was "Marketing", then it asked which vehicle, "Bronco". I got a live human at that point after a short wait and just stated I wanted to get my certificate number.

SpringBreak98

Black Diamond
First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Called Ford Marketing today and was told they could not find any certificate numbers. Jul 2020 reservation, arrived August 2022. Never changed my order and converted to a 22 order well before the deadline and it wasn't applied at time of purchase. Kind of ill right now.

Wester54

Base
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 1972 F100
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is there a way we can check our cert number to verify value without bogging down Granger? got my number today but Ford couldnt provide the value?

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Is there a way we can check our cert number to verify value without bogging down Granger? got my number today but Ford couldnt provide the value?
Ford told me yesterday to try calling them back in a few weeks. They were able to give me the value but it was way low and had expired. You would have thought by this time they would have this down pat.

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Call the same Ford number, and hope you get someone else. 800-392-3673
If they can see the cert#, I find it odd that they couldn't see the value.

ARKBronco

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford told me yesterday to try calling them back in a few weeks. They were able to give me the value but it was way low and had expired. You would have thought by this time they would have this down pat.
On another thread, this person stated they could look up the certificate info if you’d send them a private message. I got my information from them.
Ford Bronco $2500 Order Incentive, 2023 Allocation & More News - Granger Ford 6E84FDC3-FE97-48AB-99C0-71AC40702CED

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On another thread, this person stated they could look up the certificate info if you’d send them a private message. I got my information from them.
6E84FDC3-FE97-48AB-99C0-71AC40702CED.png
Pretty sad that you have to ask another dealer to look something up instead of the selling dealer. They are probably busy too.

That said, try Marketing again. They do have the info. I got it from them.

TroutTrooper

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fiesta ST, 2001 Jeep Wrangler, 1988 Ranger (SVO swap), 1974 Super Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Finally succeeded getting my cert number! If you have had ANY changes in your personal info since you reserved, ask them to search with your original info. Nothing was showing for my current address but when I asked the rep to search with my old zip code it came right up.

Sponsored

sm_cc_03

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 Door Badlands, 2023 Ioniq 5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Marketing found my Transition Private Offer but no Order Modification Private Offer. My order was modified to remove Sas/Lux from my 2 door badlands build on 1/18. It would be highly annoying if Ford now uses this language to exclude me:

Select customers with a 2023 unscheduled Bronco order that have Molded-In Color Hardtop (excludes two-door orders), Sasquatch Package, and/or Lux Package as of January 18, 2023, excluding a Heritage, Heritage Limited, Everglades, and Raptor are eligible to claim this offer.

source

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

AaronTV

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rivian R1T, 2020 Kia Stinger GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I called Ford and discovered there's no trace of my '23 cert. I'm a July 15th, 2020 reservation, scheduled for production the week of 2/10.

While I'm disappointed for now, I can say the customer service rep was very friendly and eager to be helpful. She checked a couple of different things to see if she could find it. All that was showing was a '22 private offer for $750.

We'll see what unfolds between now and the Bronco's arrival at Granger.

frostyjake

Base
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
I called Ford and discovered there's no trace of my '23 cert. I'm a July 15th, 2020 reservation, scheduled for production the week of 2/10.

While I'm disappointed for now, I can say the customer service rep was very friendly and eager to be helpful. She checked a couple of different things to see if she could find it. All that was showing was a '22 private offer for $750.

We'll see what unfolds between now and the Bronco's arrival at Granger.
I tried Ford marketing again today and had the same experience. I provided my info, even my VIN, and they were only able to find an $800 certificate that expired in December.

I called and spoke with Samantha afterwards. Granger is aware of the issues and they are trying to do what they can from their end.

I would recommend emailing Granger and letting them know your situation. The more customers contact Granger, the more ammunition they have to say there is a problem with Ford's system.
Sponsored