First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Marketing found my Transition Private Offer but no Order Modification Private Offer. My order was modified to remove Sas/Lux from my 2 door badlands build on 1/18. It would be highly annoying if Ford now uses this language to exclude me:

Select customers with a 2023 unscheduled Bronco order that have Molded-In Color Hardtop (excludes two-door orders), Sasquatch Package, and/or Lux Package as of January 18, 2023, excluding a Heritage, Heritage Limited, Everglades, and Raptor are eligible to claim this offer.

source
I will be extremely pissed off if I get screwed on this because I responded quickly to the request from Samantha.

I redid my order on the 16th, after Granger emailed me to do so to take advantage of the offer of $2500 or else don't get built, and by the way, Happy Birthday to ya... (ya, my birthday was the next day).

@Zach@Granger - Let me know if this offer is not going to be honored by Ford. If it is not honored, honestly, I am taking my money elsewhere (maybe still with Granger, but certainly not with Ford). The only reason I would have changed my order was for the incentive.

EDIT: Who am I kidding, Ford is not going to pick my order, they are just looking for a way to say it's my fault it didn't get built.

Last edited:

sm_cc_03

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 Door Badlands, 2023 Ioniq 5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will be extremely pissed off if I get screwed on this because I responded quickly to the request from Samantha.

I redid my order on the 16th, after Granger emailed me to do so to take advantage of the offer of $2500 or else don't get built.

@Zach@Granger - Let me know if this offer is not going to be honored by Ford. If it is not honored, honestly, I am taking my money elsewhere (maybe still with Granger, but certainly not with Ford). The only reason I would have changed my order was for the incentive.
Yeah, I would be annoyed. Like you, I listened to the Ford and Granger guidance that said the sooner you modify the better the odds of getting built in 2023. @FordVideoGuy also had a video that said we could go ahead and modify and would qualify (I think it went up the 17th or 18th? definitely went up before the 19th). Samantha says I qualify. Ford Marketing says they should be able to see the Private Offer if it exists and I should "talk to my dealer."

Hopefully @Zach@Granger can advocate for those of us that modified before the 19th.

sm_cc_03

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I redid my order on the 16th, after Granger emailed me to do so to take advantage of the offer of $2500 or else don't get built.

If it's confirmed I don't qualify and Ford is doing that level of nickle/diming, I'm re-adding at least Sas and rolling the dice.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If it's confirmed I don't qualify and Ford is doing that level of nickle/diming, I'm re-adding at least Sas and rolling the dice.
Did that come from Zack?

Sponsored

sm_cc_03

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did that come from Zack?
Samantha says I qualify but she was not aware of the language in the FAQ which I guess is different from the guidance Ford gave dealers; nothing from Zach.

Ford Marketing says they should be able to see the modification offer if it exists but they don't see anything and I should talk to my dealer.

Who knows? 🤷‍♂️ It's Ford so expecting the worst.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Samantha says I qualify but she was not aware of the language in the FAQ which I guess is different from the guidance Ford gave dealers; nothing from Zach.

Ford Marketing says they should be able to see the modification offer if it exists but they don't see anything and I should talk to my dealer.

Who knows? 🤷‍♂️ It's Ford so expecting the worst.
Understand.

What I know is that I was made a very clear offer.

Ford Bronco $2500 Order Incentive, 2023 Allocation & More News - Granger Ford IMG_20230201_173515

I am quite sure that this is not my fault and that someone other than me needs to act like an adult and clean up the mess (@Ford Motor Company, I am talking about you).

sm_cc_03

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Understand.

What I know is that I was made a very clear offer.

Ford Bronco $2500 Order Incentive, 2023 Allocation & More News - Granger Ford IMG_20230201_173515

I am quite sure that this is not my fault and that someone other than me needs to act like an adult and clean up the mess (@Ford Motor Company, I am talking about you).
Read literally, the FAQ would have allowed people to *add* SAS on 1/16 and then remove 1/19 and qualify but those who listened to Ford and were on top of this early would get hosed. That's obviously a ridiculous outcome but very on brand for @Ford Motor Company

Nighthawk37

Base
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Read literally, the FAQ would have allowed people to *add* SAS on 1/16 and then remove 1/19 and qualify but those who listened to Ford and were on top of this early would get hosed. That's obviously a ridiculous outcome but very on brand for @Ford Motor Company
That's something I commented on in my email to Levine. I still haven't heard back yet from his team.

Sponsored

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Good luck everyone! Especially everyone with a July 2020 reservation. Who lives in Colorado. In the 80919!

Everyone else too :D

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Good luck everyone! Especially everyone with a July 2020 reservation. Who lives in Colorado. In the 80919!

Everyone else too :D
lol, I used to live in 80919

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Primm907

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan S, Panamera Turbo S, Cayenne GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Curious if anyone else may have come across this...

I received my email from Ford stating a scheduled week of 3/27 along with VIN and link to "Track My Order" back on 1/26. Now when I click the link it only shows 'order confirmed' and no longer reflects the 'scheduled week of' stage in green, and the 3/27 date has disappeared.

There has been no correspondence from Ford referencing it being pushed out, so I'm a bit confused. Anyone else happen to notice this if you received a 3/27 scheduled week?

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Curious if anyone else may have come across this...

I received my email from Ford stating a scheduled week of 3/27 along with VIN and link to "Track My Order" back on 1/26. Now when I click the link it only shows 'order confirmed' and no longer reflects the 'scheduled week of' stage in green, and the 3/27 date has disappeared.

There has been no correspondence from Ford referencing it being pushed out, so I'm a bit confused. Anyone else happen to notice this if you received a 3/27 scheduled week?
Ford's tracking is as communicative, reliable, and consistent as their executives. Yes, it's the same for me, as someone bumped up to 3/27. It depends on which tracking system you look at:

https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking/status/?vin=XXXXXXXXXX
Ford Bronco $2500 Order Incentive, 2023 Allocation & More News - Granger Ford 1675350212642

https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=########
Ford Bronco $2500 Order Incentive, 2023 Allocation & More News - Granger Ford 1675350259224
Sponsored