Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Curious if anyone else may have come across this...

I received my email from Ford stating a scheduled week of 3/27 along with VIN and link to "Track My Order" back on 1/26. Now when I click the link it only shows 'order confirmed' and no longer reflects the 'scheduled week of' stage in green, and the 3/27 date has disappeared.

There has been no correspondence from Ford referencing it being pushed out, so I'm a bit confused. Anyone else happen to notice this if you received a 3/27 scheduled week?
That's how my Ford account looks too. I think you're scheduled for 3/27 week still if I'm understanding everything correctly based on my situation.
Sponsored

Primm907

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan S, Panamera Turbo S, Cayenne GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford's tracking is as communicative, reliable, and consistent as their executives. Yes, it's the same for me, as someone bumped up to 3/27. It depends on which tracking system you look at:

https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking/status/?vin=XXXXXXXXXX
1675350212642.png

https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=########
1675350259224.png
Interesting. Used your bottom link with my original res# and it shows the same as yours. Hopefully that's the more accurate view. Thanks for the tip!

Sponsored

weezy_jw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 3.5L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
FWIW, Samantha said none previewed this week, but some should next week.

Masterwaterskier

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor, '79 Bronco, '23 2Dr BD Squatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Its a painfully slow process.. even when you get information.. On Oct 6 I got an email from Ford with a VIN and it said my Bronco was scheduled for production. Pure excitement... and then wait again... with countless delays and pushback emails, etc... BUT Sounds like my Bronco just arrived at Granger and I will be seeing @Zach@Granger next week. I created my own Ford tracking timeline.

Those of you that get the first email.. I guess you can assume you are ~ 5 months away from getting you truck.

Likely I am picking it up next Friday.. In my mind, that is 942 days.. wow...

Ford Bronco $2500 Order Incentive, 2023 Allocation & More News - Granger Ford Bronco schedule

Last edited:
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah, I would be annoyed. Like you, I listened to the Ford and Granger guidance that said the sooner you modify the better the odds of getting built in 2023. @FordVideoGuy also had a video that said we could go ahead and modify and would qualify (I think it went up the 17th or 18th? definitely went up before the 19th). Samantha says I qualify. Ford Marketing says they should be able to see the Private Offer if it exists and I should "talk to my dealer."

Hopefully @Zach@Granger can advocate for those of us that modified before the 19th.
Yeah, there's no way to verify currently, but I wouldn't think it would be an issue.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sponsored

sm_cc_03

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 Door Badlands, 2023 Ioniq 5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, there's no way to verify currently, but I wouldn't think it would be an issue.
Thank you Zach!

How does the process work for the offers? At the time of pickup/payment, you check the system and if an offer shows you apply it and if not you are out of luck? For folks who do not have an offer showing, at least not one that Ford Marketing can see at this time, are there any things we should do before pickup?

Really appreciate the transparency as always

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thank you Zach!

How does the process work for the offers? At the time of pickup/payment, you check the system and if an offer shows you apply it and if not you are out of luck? For folks who do not have an offer showing, at least not one that Ford Marketing can see at this time, are there any things we should do before pickup?

Really appreciate the transparency as always
Typically we can see all offers in place by the time the vehicle is shipped to us.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Got it, and if one isn't showing, but the customer clearly should have qualified, is there a process?
That is what i'm trying to figure out. I'm not aware of one.
Sponsored