BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Off topic. Was on my way home this afternoon and pulled alongside a brand new, temp tagged, red, Ram TRX with a Granger Motors plastic license plate. This was down in Texas.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Off topic. Was on my way home this afternoon and pulled alongside a brand new, temp tagged, red, Ram TRX with a Granger Motors plastic license plate. This was down in Texas.
#Got it at Granger!

jmadsen

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F350, 2017 Explorer, 1945 Ford GPW, 53 C6
Your Bronco Model
Base
When we picked up my 2 dr badlands on December 30th 2021 there was another couple being picked up at the airport with us from Texas. They were picking up a ram TRX to drive back to Texas. With a little stop in colorado to do some sking on thier way home.

When i got in my bronco for the very first time and hit the starter button it roared to life with quite a rumble! That was just the TRX 3 cars away starting at the very moment I hit the starter button... :)

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nothing today.
That's really interesting! Granger got 112 scheduled last week (me included) when it was Base models and Manual transmissions only. This week when Wildtraks and other models are getting scheduled Granger gets none?

Seems Ford wants Granger orders with constraints (i.e. Wildtraks and other SAS autos) to take the $2500 incentive and change the order.

Sponsored

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Autoenthusiast2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23’ BRaptor, 23’ B/L, 22’ Tundra TRD Pro, 22’Trx
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hey Zach, sent you an email (your granger email address on 02/01) and a PM on here Friday. Trying to get correct information/clarification re: “Granger list“ you posted here last Friday Jan. 27th.

***According to this latest list posted it shows we are in the Top 23. Emailed the Granger Bronco Sales Team just over a week ago and was told that we are #4xx on the list (difference of 400+ spots/places)…July 15, 2020 Res. Date. Something‘s not right???

Ford Bronco $2500 Order Incentive, 2023 Allocation & More News - Granger Ford 04AFAF21-14F9-4410-AFD7-247FDDF4372B
Ford Bronco $2500 Order Incentive, 2023 Allocation & More News - Granger Ford DECA05B5-58EE-42D8-8236-56D791EC8F14

Last edited:

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey Zach, sent you an email (your granger email address on 02/01) and a PM on here Friday. Trying to get correct information re: “Granger list“ you posted here last Friday Jan. 27th.
Received conflicting info from the Granger Bronco team vs. your posted list with a position difference of 300+ on the List?? (07/15/2020 Res. date)
I think position on the list is completely meaningless now. Orders are getting pulled from all over the list and reservation/order time stamp doesn't seem to matter at all. This is true for Granger and other dealerships. Just another reason to hate on Ford.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I think position on the list is completely meaningless now. Orders are getting pulled from all over the list and reservation/order time stamp doesn't seem to matter at all. This is true for Granger and other dealerships. Just another reason to hate on Ford.
I don't know if it's a reason to hate on Ford. This time around, or at least so far, they're trying to get all the old reservations out the door within the constraints given. I don't know how deep they originally went into the list prior to this new method but if it keeps the factory moving at capacity and giving preference to reservations then I'm not going to hate on that

Sponsored

Nighthawk37

Base
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
@Zach@Granger I found in another thread a possible solution to the missing certificates. I'm not sure if it's a tedious process for Granger, but the consensus is that the certificate issue is 100% Ford's fault, but dealers have to fix the fault.

The process is as follows:
If your certificate is missing, then your dealer needs to contact their Inventory Manager at Ford. That Inventory Manager needs to contact the Contests and Incentives Team... which will track down your missing certificate.

I hope this helps!

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't know if it's a reason to hate on Ford. This time around, or at least so far, they're trying to get all the old reservations out the door within the constraints given. I don't know how deep they originally went into the list prior to this new method but if it keeps the factory moving at capacity and giving preference to reservations then I'm not going to hate on that
Maybe when I get the Bronco I reserved 845 days ago my anger at Ford will start to dissipate. Too many lies and deceptions from Ford executives to count but the two whoppers were "reservations/orders will be filled approximately in the order they were received" and "you can move your reservation/order to another dealership". It irritates the hell out of me every time I see someone here or the other forum posting about getting their Bronco with more constraints than mine after placing their order over a year after mine. I don't believe anything coming out of Ford. The last straw will probably be having to gut my order just to get something out of this mess. At that point I'll buy anything but a Ford for my future vehicles. I've owned Fords more than any other brand but not for the last 15 years. The Bronco was going to get me back into purchasing Ford or Lincoln. Ford has treated Bronco reservation holders so badly it's hard to believe. I'm really hoping to get my build notice in the next few weeks and then delivery by summer. At that point hopefully the healing and forgiveness can begin.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Maybe when I get the Bronco I reserved 845 days ago my anger at Ford will start to dissipate. Too many lies and deceptions from Ford executives to count but the two whoppers were "reservations/orders will be filled approximately in the order they were received" and "you can move your reservation/order to another dealership". It irritates the hell out of me every time I see someone here or the other forum posting about getting their Bronco with more constraints than mine after placing their order over a year after mine. I don't believe anything coming out of Ford. The last straw will probably be having to gut my order just to get something out of this mess. At that point I'll buy anything but a Ford for my future vehicles. I've owned Fords more than any other brand but not for the last 15 years. The Bronco was going to get me back into purchasing Ford or Lincoln. Ford has treated Bronco reservation holders so badly it's hard to believe. I'm really hoping to get my build notice in the next few weeks and then delivery by summer. At that point hopefully the healing and forgiveness can begin.
Those were MY 21 lies, Ford forgot about those a long time ago. All you can do is wait it out or go somewhere else to play but I do believe Ford is serious about getting everyone waiting into a Bronco this year. Look at granger's numbers from the past few cycles, hell that's 6 months of allocation right there. If they continue doing this then you'll be soon but yeah, I'm a second day reservation, just now scheduled after waiting 2 MYs for a mod top that was an option at the beginning. It's frustrating but you're here with like company and all I can offer you is nod of my head in agreement.

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Man I asked Siri just now how many days it’s been and i probably shouldn’t have. 857.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey Zach, sent you an email (your granger email address on 02/01) and a PM on here Friday. Trying to get correct information/clarification re: “Granger list“ you posted here last Friday Jan. 27th.

***According to this latest list posted it shows we are in the Top 23. Emailed the Granger Bronco Sales Team just over a week ago and was told that we are #4xx on the list (difference of 400+ spots/places)…July 15, 2020 Res. Date. Something‘s not right???

Ford Bronco $2500 Order Incentive, 2023 Allocation & More News - Granger Ford DECA05B5-58EE-42D8-8236-56D791EC8F14
Replied to your PM.
Sponsored