First Name
Arnold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It looks good but I wish the CG paint had a bit more green. Overall though I think Ford hit the design out of the park-it looks like a Bronco should!
I agree. It looks greener on the Ford.com website

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On a frosty Michigan morning...
cool shades of Cactus Gray...
smell of Sasquatch coming up in the air!!

Bronco spotting Stig style ..

Cactus Gray Bronco Outer Banks Sasquatch 1.jpg

Cactus Gray Bronco Outer Banks Sasquatch 2.jpg

Cactus Gray Bronco Outer Banks Sasquatch 3.jpg

Cactus Gray Bronco Outer Banks Sasquatch 4.jpg
Too much grey?

Sponsored

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have now seen all colors I care about indoors, outdoors in sun, twilight, shade, cloudy on either a Sport or Ranger. My rank:

1. Lightning Blue. Simply gorgeous in all conditions. It looks like a black tinted velocity blue. I feel it will for sure look best with a shadow black mod top.

2. Cactus Gray. Indoors it looked solidly gray. It’s a great looking gray though. Outside I can pick up some green. It is by no means bright green like build and price. Another B6er was there with his wife and they agreed. There is some green in sunlight and a hint at twilight. When cloudy I picked up a bit of that blue tint. Like LB, I think this will look best with Shadow black and might be odd with the MIC. I wasn’t expecting to come away with that impression.

3. Velocity Blue. My comments from LB mostly carry over but it’s quite a bit more bright blue. Wife doesn’t like it at all, but I do.

4. Cyber Orange, which can be rhymed with George if said right. I really like the color and would consider it versus Cactus if the wife didn’t hate it, but hate it she does.

5. Area 51. Thought it would look closer to the Toyota blue, but it’s more a dull version of that. I know many love this color. I thought I would too. In person, regardless of shade, sun or indoors, it looks aggressively dull to me. That is only on a Sport, so maybe the full Bronco looks better. Either way, it’s 100% off my list.

6. AMB. If it’s the same paint used on the Sport, might as well just get black IMO.

Last edited:

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CG Wildtrak, E.R.A. 1966 Cobra 427 S/C replica
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Does anyone understand the gray MIC versus the darker MIC that apparently is an updated version? Is this real? Will all 2021s get "gray" or will some get the darker version? Anyone? Bueller?

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Does anyone understand the gray MIC versus the darker MIC that apparently is an updated version? Is this real? Will all 2021s get "gray" or will some get the darker version? Anyone? Bueller?
From what was shown in the KOH comparison it's a shade or so darker gray. It low light looks almost black though. Also got a bit of a smoother texture compared to earlier MICs. I think it's going to work well with most the colors.

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CG Wildtrak, E.R.A. 1966 Cobra 427 S/C replica
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

From what was shown in the KOH comparison it's a shade or so darker gray. It low light looks almost black though. Also got a bit of a smoother texture compared to earlier MICs. I think it's going to work well with most the colors.
is your understanding that all MIC roofs will be darker or is this a delayed option? Haven't been able to find anything conclusive.

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

is your understanding that all MIC roofs will be darker or is this a delayed option? Haven't been able to find anything conclusive.
I believe the final product will be darker! It's not delayed. Just the MOD is late summer delay! So yes my understanding it is going to be a much better product when said and done! I mean still got a few months to tweak it but I think the MIC is basically ready to ship when Job 1 starts.

Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

On a frosty Michigan morning...
cool shades of Cactus Gray...
smell of Sasquatch coming up in the air!!

Bronco spotting Stig style ..

Cactus Gray Bronco Outer Banks Sasquatch 1.jpg

Cactus Gray Bronco Outer Banks Sasquatch 2.jpg

Cactus Gray Bronco Outer Banks Sasquatch 3.jpg

Cactus Gray Bronco Outer Banks Sasquatch 4.jpg
This color looks fantastic glad I chose it reminds me of ceramic matrix gray on the corvette

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Now there you go taking a perfect response and mucking it up with the truth. What fun is that? ?
You should've said bacon. People will put bacon on anything ;)
Sponsored