Beach_Bum

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Liberty Limited
Clubs

Ah! Right. I wonder if that gave them enough leeway weight wise to add a steel bumper. I was more curious if we were looking at a loaded lux OBX 4 door plus the steel bumper/bash plates. Guess not
I can't imagine the weight of the different mirrors would have any effect. There might be a pound difference or so between the two styles. The 12" vs. 8" screen might be a half a pound at most. If we are counting ounces in trying to crack the GVWR dilemma, then the Bronco has bigger problems. Instead of offering the off-rodeo with purchase, perhaps Ford should offer a meal plan from Jenny Craig?

Used2jeep

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Clubs

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Clubs

MIC ... looks rough here, .. shadow black top on this build would be 🔥
Other than the frost I was thinking it looks pretty good here. Especially on the CG.

I know you're from Florida but you do know that's frost, right? Kills your oranges every 20 years or something? ;)

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Clubs

1995CD97-73B2-4F57-8129-41A5F8525BC0.jpeg
I know it’s an off-road vehicle so we will have to get use to the SAS “beauty mark” constantly on the door. Guess there is no way around it but I hope we don’t start getting road rash from rocks.
That's true unless people want to run mud flaps. I will be okay with the mud flingin' though. I don't think I could willingly defile my Bronco with mud flaps.

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Clubs

cactus-gray-bronco-outer-banks-sasquatch-4-jpg.jpg

Now, it really looks like an old faded top. :LOL:
True. When I first saw the pictures, I was like, "Ford really goofed this one up. Crush it and start again." It was only then I realized it was frost lol. Derp!

Rubisquatch

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 10A Rubi, 14 HR Rubi, WRX, 19 Edge
I really wanted painted mirror caps for a while, but the more I see them in light colors, I’m thinking nah.
1610463020993.jpeg
Agree completely, one reason I don’t like the OBX or WT. Don’t like the gloss black grille either. The black MIC mirror caps and door handles and carb grey grille look much more rugged to me. Painted gloss looks more mall-crawlish (my opinion only).

Last edited:

Rick Astley

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'51 Chevy Fleetline, '61 Ford Thunderbird
Officially calling it, The "Stig" is actually famous paparazzi photographer Darryn Lyons who is out of work due to Covid.

His side hobby must be vehicle photography.

Advertisement

Advertisement