First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
4dr Sasquatch OBX with Mid. Not liking the frost, but overall, it looks good. Thanks, Ashley (and Stig).

I wonder what happened to the building that high up punching a hole in the side?
Two holes in the upper wall? Two low flying Canadian geese, now with a headache.
Sponsored

Ohnoohnoooo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW z3, Nisan rogue, joint-custody of Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Still trying to decide if I love or hate Cactus Gray. But I do know I want white, or the very least shadow black, so I did a quickie photochop. I personally prefer when the green comes out and the white top seems to enable that more for my eyeballs.

Ford Bronco #258 Cactus Gray Sasquatch Outer Banks 4 door on a frosty morning ? CG_whitetop_IMG_20210109_210007

Ford Bronco #258 Cactus Gray Sasquatch Outer Banks 4 door on a frosty morning ? CG_glossblackFPOIMG_20210109_210007

Last edited:

Parrett

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
4dr Sasquatch OBX with Mid. Not liking the frost, but overall, it looks good. Thanks, Ashley (and Stig).

I wonder what happened to the building that high up punching a hole in the side?
Just curious, how can you tell Mid package from the outside?

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That's true unless people want to run mud flaps. I will be okay with the mud flingin' though. I don't think I could willingly defile my Bronco with mud flaps.
Just pop them off and put a little silicone or butyl tape in there.

Sponsored

focaloca95

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Ram, 2023 Bronco Sport Heritage Limited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

that hole must have been from a drone collision? lol

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Still trying to decide if I love or hate Cactus Gray. But I do know I want white
White top looks pretty good, but needs white painted steelies with chrome hubcap and no running board. (y)

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mud flaps won't really solve the road spray problem unless the touch the ground (geometry). Moderate flaps just move the issue rearward.
Ford Bronco #258 Cactus Gray Sasquatch Outer Banks 4 door on a frosty morning ? Fastback Bronco Antimatter Blue Big Bend 2

The best solution, if it really bothers you is to get the steps and fill the area between the step and flare
Ford Bronco #258 Cactus Gray Sasquatch Outer Banks 4 door on a frosty morning ? Cactus Gray Bronco Outer Banks Sasquatch 2

..or accept it as a fact of life

Haystack

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah I was noticing the same thing. The OBX models are supposed to have painted flares. I don't like the painted flares and mirrors would definitely just like what is standard on all other models.
The Squatch package on the OBX comes with the standard non painted flares.

Sponsored

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

yep that looks like how I saw it in person - true grey!

Ohnoohnoooo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW z3, Nisan rogue, joint-custody of Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

White top looks pretty good, but needs white painted steelies with chrome hubcap and no running board. (y)
Have you found a good candidate @Broncodave? Would love a dog-dish steelie. TODAY I am in OBX camp and replace wheels with 17" + 33" AT. (This changes weekly between OBX + wheel swap and Wildtrack or BL optional wheels, but I don't need that capability,) Also don't like the OBX running boards, but will need some type of step and can live with this until I figure out something better.

But I don't want to dive around on the OG 18" wheels at all.

Last edited:

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Have you found a good candidate @Broncodave?
I have not, and I'm torn between Badlands with the alternate wheel and a Black Diamond with the steelies. If I go Badlands, I will probably get a set of steelies to play around with (hucaps, color) and put a set of snow tires on them.

While I like idea of a white top (whenever it might be available) for the vintage look, I'm fine with the gloss black hard top. That would look great with Cactus Gray and gloss black steel wheels.
Sponsored