Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 3500, Dodge 2500, F150, Mercedez E350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

1995CD97-73B2-4F57-8129-41A5F8525BC0.jpeg
I know it’s an off-road vehicle so we will have to get use to the SAS “beauty mark” constantly on the door. Guess there is no way around it but I hope we don’t start getting road rash from rocks.
how about doors off? Where’s the mud/debris go?
Sponsored

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

west

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 T-Bird, 71 LTD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
1995CD97-73B2-4F57-8129-41A5F8525BC0.jpeg
I know it’s an off-road vehicle so we will have to get use to the SAS “beauty mark” constantly on the door. Guess there is no way around it but I hope we don’t start getting road rash from rocks.
I would call that a design flaw that will lead to paint chip and eventual premature rust. They should address that with a longer fender. Or get mud flaps like I will.

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yeah I was noticing the same thing. The OBX models are supposed to have painted flares. I don't like the painted flares and mirrors would definitely just like what is standard on all other models.
OBX with Sasquatch does not have painted flares, just the mirror caps.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco #258 Cactus Gray Sasquatch Outer Banks 4 door on a frosty morning ? krmaer
Mud flaps

srick76

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, 69 Bronco, Durango RT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is going to be possible to switch out the base door handles for the painted ones?
Yea, Why not. If the door was damaged in an accident they would have to be replaced. Might not be super easy but a body shop could do it if it wasn't in some ones skills.

srick76

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, 69 Bronco, Durango RT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wow..We can complain about everything! We get 35" tires and wider wheel flares and people complained the flares are too big..Now they show some mud splattered up the door and it's a design flaw and we complain. If they had mud flaps on there we would complain "Oh they have to go that looks like crap, I'm going to damage them wheeling" Splatter on the door or lower fender kind of go hand and hand with 35" tires! Holy crap guys. LMAO (this was meant to be a funnny..dont get your panties in bunch)

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Meteor that didn't burn up in the atmosphere? Or a fork lift driver.
Yeah, I'm thinking it was a fork lift operator. Poor guy was maneuvering his load up high (tsk,tsk) and whacked the building instead of lowering the load and then maneuvering. The guy I bet isn't a fork lift operator anymore.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow..We can complain about everything! We get 35" tires and wider wheel flares and people complained the flares are too big..Now they show some mud splattered up the door and it's a design flaw and we complain. If they had mud flaps on there we would complain "Oh they have to go that looks like crap, I'm going to damage them wheeling" Splatter on the door or lower fender kind of go hand and hand with 35" tires! Holy crap guys. LMAO (this was meant to be a funnny..dont get your panties in bunch)
Just shows that no matter what, someone will still be unhappy. Probably why Ford is giving us what they feel like and telling us to take it or leave it.

Bronc-Itus

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 F250, ‘88 4Runner(sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco #258 Cactus Gray Sasquatch Outer Banks 4 door on a frosty morning ? 21CCF566-B686-486B-AA3D-AE604D16168F
Im just curious what’s going on back here? Is that thing going in that dumpster? And what color am I seeing? I’d like to think some good ol boy is sneaking it out ?1 piece at a time?

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ohhh gotcha!! Makes sense now! Thank you!
Sponsored