First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Would you mind taking some measurements on level ground? Would really like to know how high from the ground to the bash plates at B pillar, and how high from ground to bottom of front and rear fender flares. Thinking about doing a kit like this.

HOSSMAN

Badlands
First Name
HOSS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2022 BMW X3 M-SPORT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome 2-door! I would love to have one but can't justify a 2-door for my daily and just life. Coming out of pick-ups for almost 30 years since my last Bronco I just couldn't downsize that much.

Not to hijack but my Bronco is scheduled off the rail 4/20. I just got the Maxlider 4" kit (but it came as a Zone 3" kit?) in the box and I went with 37's for my Badlands SAS. Got my tires in yesterday 37x12.5x17 Nitto Trail Grapplers and the size is scaring the hell outta me, they look like they dwarf the 37's I had on my F250. Everyone says 37's under a 3" lift on a SAS are fine but all the comments in here have me going back and forth. I have the VenomRX coal VR-601 17" wheels with ZERO offset and am scared they won't fit. Maxlider says it will but man. I don't do any major off-roading or crawling but will do some trails from time to time. Any input from your build or anyone else please let me know!

37 inch Nitto Trail Grappler.jpg

Bronco Wheels.jpg

OP
OP
Broncobro04

Broncobro04

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like suspension has been reinforced enough for 37, let us know how it goes on the trail
It’s been totally fine on the trail. The factory Bilsteins are actually pretty good shocks. I’ve rock crawled, done some relatively high speed stuff, jumped it, all with no issues

OP
OP
Broncobro04

Broncobro04

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome 2-door! I would love to have one but can't justify a 2-door for my daily and just life. Coming out of pick-ups for almost 30 years since my last Bronco I just couldn't downsize that much.

Not to hijack but my Bronco is scheduled off the rail 4/20. I just got the Maxlider 4" kit (but it came as a Zone 3" kit?) in the box and I went with 37's for my Badlands SAS. Got my tires in yesterday 37x12.5x17 Nitto Trail Grapplers and the size is scaring the hell outta me, they look like they dwarf the 37's I had on my F250. Everyone says 37's under a 3" lift on a SAS are fine but all the comments in here have me going back and forth. I have the VenomRX coal VR-601 17" wheels with ZERO offset and am scared they won't fit. Maxlider says it will but man. I don't do any major off-roading or crawling but will do some trails from time to time. Any input from your build or anyone else please let me know!

37 inch Nitto Trail Grappler.jpg

Bronco Wheels.jpg
They’ll definitely fit. Under articulation circumstances off-road, you may rub on the rear crash bar mount or fender liner but for daily driving they’ll be fine

Sponsored

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ford Bronco 2dr Badlands 3” lift and 37s build Bronco Wheels

JKS "big tire kit" is something I highly reccomend. You can get by without it, but it's not too expensive, and looks nice and clean when done.

https://jksmfg.com/collections/ford-bronco-2021/products/ford-bronco-max-tire-clearance-kit

HOSSMAN

Badlands
First Name
HOSS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2022 BMW X3 M-SPORT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Installed an icon 3” lift on my badlands Sasquatch.

This was my first time really digging into my car to do a somewhat major modification. I have to say it was fun to get in there and see how everything works and is put together no matter how much of a pain in the ass it was to install.

I really love how it turned out. I do rub at near full lock only in reverse on the rear crashbar mount and fender liner. I’ll have to get back in there with a Sawzall when I get time.

Going to install Broncbuster stuff tomorrow then hit the trails this weekend. Might end up trashing the fenders. Oh well, just gives me an excuse to buy new ones (hopefully that’s not the case though).

My build so far:
Icon 3” lift and tubular F&R control arms
37x12.5 KM3s
17x8.5 -15 Fuel Slayers
Hammerbuilt Tailgate reinforcement
Xpel Stealth PPF
Diode dynamics SS3 pro ditch lights
Diode dynamics SS3 and SSC2 sport fogs
Jb4 piggyback tuner
Whipple Filter
Broncbuster steering rack housing
Broncbuster bushing and braces
Dv8 shock skids and diff skid
3” custom axle-back exhaust system

2 door ftw! Well done. So clean. 🙌🔥

RedHotLava

Badlands
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What tires are considered a 'true' 37? Do BFGs in general run small?
When you're researching your tires, you need to look for the Overall Diameter when comparing, not just what the tire size says it is as it's usually a round up. You'll see a variance between all the different manufacturers and tire types. Most are not whatever they say, i.e. 33 inch tires run 32+, some barely 32 inches.

Ford Bronco 2dr Badlands 3” lift and 37s build 1680883462661
Sponsored