Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After the long wait, I’m happy to finally have a build week. I’m one of the guys that got a VIN from my dealer, but no communication from Ford and no updates on the tracker. I am a day 2 reservation, but held out for all the stuff that caused delays. My build:

-4dr Badlands Carbonized Grey
- 2.7L
- High Pkg
- MIC
- Sasquatch
- Tow Pkg

Hopefully they’ll have the chip stuff sorted out and we don’t all end up on Ice Mountain.

If there is always a thread for this week, please feel free to delete.
Sponsored

Snappy22

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Pilot, 2022 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You forgot the tool emoji! 😆
But seriously congrats on getting a date!

rainman23

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m hopping in from the 2/28 group. Started with a 2/21 build week and now I’m here. Build details are in my signature.

Sponsored

Alvin Olson

Wildtrak
First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor - 2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We made it to Bronco Off Rodeo.
long day
Awesome drive though through the Texas Hill Country
The wife found a kiosk at the hotel

Ford Bronco 3/14/22 Build Week Group 0F4A0B58-436F-4658-AB51-52BA5E64FC88

Markatmac

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex Fiesta Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Got it!!! 20 months after the reservation was made. 20 months of thinking did I select the right trim, color, dealer? Well turns out it was perfect. Black Diamond is so sick! Can't wait for everyone to get theirs.

PXL_20220416_201311042.jpg

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CTS, 1996 Silverado 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Got it!!! 20 months after the reservation was made. 20 months of thinking did I select the right trim, color, dealer? Well turns out it was perfect. Black Diamond is so sick! Can't wait for everyone to get theirs.

Ford Bronco 3/14/22 Build Week Group PXL_20220416_201311042
AWESOME! How long was it sitting in Richmond? My dealership is 40min north or Roseville. Would be amazing if mine was on the same trailer but I'm not holding my breath. CONGRATS!

Markatmac

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex Fiesta Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
AWESOME! How long was it sitting in Richmond? My dealership is 40min north or Roseville. Would be amazing if mine was on the same trailer but I'm not holding my breath. CONGRATS!
Mine arrived at the dealer Wednesday and I couldn't get her till yesterday. If you want to know exactly when your dealer has it then install your ford pass and active it. When the driver starts the vehicle to do inspections you will get a notification saying someone tried to activate your pass. That happened to me and then I called my dealer and he said they were doing pre inspection.

Sponsored

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CTS, 1996 Silverado 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine arrived at the dealer Wednesday and I couldn't get her till yesterday. If you want to know exactly when your dealer has it then install your ford pass and active it. When the driver starts the vehicle to do inspections you will get a notification saying someone tried to activate your pass. That happened to me and then I called my dealer and he said they were doing pre inspection.
Tried to activate. No dice. "This vehicle cannot be activated at this time. Please try again once you've taken delivery of your vehicle"

DESCHA1N

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Regal TourX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The number in similar status had been in the mid 20s for days, today it jumped to over 40. I'll see if misery really does love company. 😅

Screenshot_20220418-190839_Chrome.jpg

Markatmac

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex Fiesta Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Tried to activate. No dice. "This vehicle cannot be activated at this time. Please try again once you've taken delivery of your vehicle"
Perfect. You will get a notification when the dealer takes delivery.

Val916

Wildtrak
First Name
Valerie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was built and shipped on 3/21. Dealer was saying ETA of mid May but that seems excessive to go from the plant to NJ. I called Ford marketing yesterday to find out what the story was and they said I’m on a convoy delay with an ETA of this week. I asked what the usual delay is from the dates they have and they said it could be off a week. I can’t go this week anyway to pick it up so next week is fine I just hope it’s not another month. I know people have been waiting longer than I have I’m just not a fan of the vehicle sitting in a rail yard for 6 weeks, I’d rather have waited on the build and shipped quickly than having it sit there.
Sponsored