Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bueller? Bueller?

We are two weeks away from production and this thread is buried on page 4 or something. Let's go folks, it's almost go time!
Sponsored

Bryced15

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This must be the smallest build week on the forums to be only 3 pages deep the week before production…

Bushwhacker

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This must be the smallest build week on the forums to be only 3 pages deep the week before production…
Exactly. Not good build week mates for sure...

tallg550

Base
First Name
marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 g550
Your Bronco Model
Base
my tracker went from 3/20-3/29-3/31-3/29 now back to 3/31 lol

Bushwhacker

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

my tracker went from 3/20-3/29-3/31-3/29 now back to 3/31 lol
Mine still says week of 3/27/23. That's all, hasn't changed since I got bumped into this week

Sponsored

Bushwhacker

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

When do you think Window Stickers will show up?

Richardson

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 4runner trd off road
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I just got my Window Sticker. My tracker says schedled week of 3/27 but it is showing as in production already? Don't love seeing a 2 dr basesquatch priced at $47,340... my exact build DORA on 12/21 was $41,095. I opted for 2.7, mod bumber, and switches.

THnCS

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr Bronco Badlands 19 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When do you think Window Stickers will show up?
Usually a week before your build date. I just checked and I got my Window sticker, it was not there yesterday. My Blend date is the 29th, which is a week away from today.

Bushwhacker

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I checked this morning. I have a Window sticker now. After I saw I had a window sticker I also called the Ford Mktg number and got my Private Offer certificate # in hand now. Just need to sure up the mid-year price protection details with the dealer. There's light at the end of the two and a half year tunnel.

Buildsheet updated!

Blend date - 3/29/23
Place in line - 355/925
Shipping - Rail (dealership location - Mt. Juliet, Tn)

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bryced15

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I checked this morning. I have a Window sticker now. After I saw I had a window sticker I also called the Ford Mktg number and got my Private Offer certificate # in hand now. Just need to sure up the mid-year price protection details with the dealer. There's light at the end of the two and a half year tunnel.

Buildsheet updated!

Blend date - 3/29/23
Place in line - 355/925
Interesting that our builds are identical except for the color, being built the same day, mine will be coming to Knoxville,TN. They might end up traveling together down south. I still don’t have my window sticker yet though…

Update
Just received my window sticker. 3/29 blend, 587/925

Last edited:

tallg550

Base
First Name
marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 g550
Your Bronco Model
Base
I didn't get emailed but my pizza tracker updated to in production. no window sticker or modules. Yah the price hike hurts. Luckily for price protection. I ordered base sas auto with hard top bumpers and switches and new msrp is 49k. Personally I don't think a base bronco is worth 50k

ozark_stang

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeremy & Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Wildtrak Lux and 2017 Mustang GT Prem
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Buildsheet updated!

Blend date - 3/29/23
Place in line - 355/925
I have my offer numbers to but digging in deeper its getting hairy.

Smart Vincent is showing the $2500 offers to purchase in stock and the cancel or replacement option.
It is showing my order modification $2500 private offer for the Badlands switch that is in production and it is showing a $2,925 38644-2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer.
All of these have the same certificate number and from what the dealership office is showing on their end it is not letting them combine the $2,500 and the $2,925 and at this time they do not see how they will be able to give me both when the Bronco lands.

Have not had any luck with the Bronco help desk at this time for any clarification on what to expect.

At this time my original Wildtrak order as a 2023 would have a base MSRP before options of $55,620 and my original Wildtrak order had a base MSRP before options of $49,475.00 therefore has seen a total of $6,145 in pricing increases since my original order date.

At this time my current Badlands window sticker shows a base MSRP before options of $48,685 When I originally ordered the same Badlands order would have a base MSRP before options of $44,590 therefore has seen a total of $4,095 in pricing increases.

Both original Wildtrak order and current Badlands order have a body code of E5D

Both are a: E5D0 BRONCO 4 DR ADVANCED 4X4

Here is my timeline:
Original Order:
White 4 door hard top Wildtrak with lux package, leather, towing capability, steel bumper, all the roof and door bags, all the rubber mats and the WT side graphics

-October 13, 2021: Original Order date - MSRP at this time was $60,510

-October 14, 2021: Order confirmation received

-March 2022: Added HOSS 3.0 Fox package when it became available and removable hoop steps.

-September 2022: Converted order over to 2023 and towing capability option back to the order MSRP on Wildtrak order at this time was $63,940

-January 20th 2023: 463 days since initial order confirmation email the Ford Cooperate Bronco Team contacted us by email with the $2,500 order modification offer to get picked up for production in 2023. I modified order to an eruption green 4 door soft top Badlands, 2.7L, 10-speed automatic, steel bumper, high package, marine grade vinyl, rubber mats, door bags, removable hoop steps and added the tube doors. Got hit with the 7 speaker and subwoofer delete and switched to the base 6 speaker stereo. Lost adaptive cruise, heated steering wheel, B&O stereo, hardtop, towing capability package, wireless charging pad, sport mode, sasquatch wheels and 4.7 rear axle. Gained electronic disconnecting front sta-bar, rock crawl mode and wash out flooring. MSRP on Badlands order at this time was $57,725

*February 1, 2023: Order began previewing at the factory
  • February 2, 2023: 477 days after original order date. Received VIN number and order was picked up for production for the week of March 20, 2023. MSRP on Badlands window sticker currently $59,225 ***Ironically the MSRP on my Badlands order and packaging with current March 2023 pricing would be $60,200.00 MSRP on my original hard loaded Wildtrak order was $60,510
  • March 14, 2023 order sent to plant for production
  • March 22, 2023 Bronco is currently showing number 540/882 going down the line with a blend date of March 21, 2023 and an invoice date of March 14, 2023
  • March 23, 2023 status shows produced, pizza tracker shows in production and BCE modules are showing loaded
  • March, 24, 2023, PCM modules are still not showing loaded but I do have a tear tag now, pizza tracker still shows in production and vehicle visibility report on the dealership side shows produced.

Bushwhacker

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have my offer numbers to but digging in deeper its getting hairy.

Smart Vincent is showing the $2500 offers to purchase in stock and the cancel or replacement option.
It is showing my order modification $2500 private offer for the Badlands switch that is in production and it is showing a $2,925 38644-2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer.
All of these have the same certificate number and from what the dealership office is showing on their end it is not letting them combine the $2,500 and the $2,925 and at this time they do not see how they will be able to give me both when the Bronco lands.

Have not had any luck with the Bronco help desk at this time for any clarification on what to expect.

At this time my original Wildtrak order as a 2023 would have a base MSRP before options of $55,620 and my original Wildtrak order had a base MSRP before options of $49,475.00 therefore has seen a total of $6,145 in pricing increases since my original order date.

At this time my current Badlands window sticker shows a base MSRP before options of $48,685 When I originally ordered the same Badlands order would have a base MSRP before options of $44,590 therefore has seen a total of $4,095 in pricing increases.

Both original Wildtrak order and current Badlands order have a body code of E5D

Both are a: E5D0 BRONCO 4 DR ADVANCED 4X4

Here is my timeline:
Original Order:
White 4 door hard top Wildtrak with lux package, leather, towing capability, steel bumper, all the roof and door bags, all the rubber mats and the WT side graphics

-October 13, 2021: Original Order date - MSRP at this time was $60,510

-October 14, 2021: Order confirmation received

-March 2022: Added HOSS 3.0 Fox package when it became available and removable hoop steps.

-September 2022: Converted order over to 2023 and towing capability option back to the order MSRP on Wildtrak order at this time was $63,940

-January 20th 2023: 463 days since initial order confirmation email the Ford Cooperate Bronco Team contacted us by email with the $2,500 order modification offer to get picked up for production in 2023. I modified order to an eruption green 4 door soft top Badlands, 2.7L, 10-speed automatic, steel bumper, high package, marine grade vinyl, rubber mats, door bags, removable hoop steps and added the tube doors. Got hit with the 7 speaker and subwoofer delete and switched to the base 6 speaker stereo. Lost adaptive cruise, heated steering wheel, B&O stereo, hardtop, towing capability package, wireless charging pad, sport mode, sasquatch wheels and 4.7 rear axle. Gained electronic disconnecting front sta-bar, rock crawl mode and wash out flooring. MSRP on Badlands order at this time was $57,725

*February 1, 2023: Order began previewing at the factory
  • February 2, 2023: 477 days after original order date. Received VIN number and order was picked up for production for the week of March 20, 2023. MSRP on Badlands window sticker currently $59,225 ***Ironically the MSRP on my Badlands order and packaging with current March 2023 pricing would be $60,200.00 MSRP on my original hard loaded Wildtrak order was $60,510
  • March 14, 2023 order sent to plant for production
  • March 22, 2023 Bronco is currently showing number 540/882 going down the line with a blend date of March 21, 2023 and an invoice date of March 14, 2023
  • March 23, 2023 status shows produced, pizza tracker shows in production and BCE modules are showing loaded
  • March, 24, 2023, PCM modules are still not showing loaded but I do have a tear tag now, pizza tracker still shows in production and vehicle visibility report on the dealership side shows produced.
I'm fine not getting the $2500 transition rebate since I didn't remove any of the listed constraints. My MY23 PO seems to be the correct amount. My biggest concern is the (2) mid-year price increases plus the PP on the constrained item increases. All the information is here but it's confusing for me to make sure I'm applying all that is applicable and I'm sure it'll be even more difficult for me to navigate that with my dealer even though my dealer has gotten nothing but rave reviews on here.

ozark_stang

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeremy & Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Wildtrak Lux and 2017 Mustang GT Prem
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm fine not getting the $2500 transition rebate since I didn't remove any of the listed constraints. My MY23 PO seems to be the correct amount. My biggest concern is the (2) mid-year price increases plus the PP on the constrained item increases. All the information is here but it's confusing for me to make sure I'm applying all that is applicable and I'm sure it'll be even more difficult for me to navigate that with my dealer even though my dealer has gotten nothing but rave reviews on here.
I removed all of my constraints as painful to my wife as it was with the hard top and adaptive cruise as her last new Ford units I had her in had adaptive cruise.
Its immediately going to ceramic coat and then to the stereo shop to get a decent stereo in my 60k unit. The quote at the stereo shop is 4 grand. I would like to get the full $5,425 in offers for the 500 days from order date to invoice date and the $2500 bribe. The wording at the time the modification offer rolled through was that we would not lose transition offer whatever that may end up being. That was a deciding factor in taking the bribe offer.
I think $5k is reasonable and would be more than happy with that.
Sponsored