First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw 340i, Kawasaki zx6r
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine was scheduled 3/27 blend date on sticker says 3/20/23. Didn’t remove any restraints so still a badlands Sasquatch high pkg with hard top and steel bumper.

we already ended up financing a used one but a soft top a few months ago. Sigh…. Not sure what to do. Rates are pretty high now.
Sponsored

TXSidebar85

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I checked this morning. I have a Window sticker now. After I saw I had a window sticker I also called the Ford Mktg number and got my Private Offer certificate # in hand now. Just need to sure up the mid-year price protection details with the dealer. There's light at the end of the two and a half year tunnel.

Buildsheet updated!

Blend date - 3/29/23
Place in line - 355/925
Shipping - Rail (dealership location - Mt. Juliet, Tn)
What is the process of obtaining your private offer? I am this build week (August 2020 reservation / Jan 2021 order - long time coming) and am trying to get everything in line because my MSRV has gone up SUBSTANTIALLY from when I placed

THnCS

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr Bronco Badlands 19 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Today is the day!! Hopefully see modules popping later today.

I find it fascinating on how quiet this build week is! :)

Hope all goes well for everyone.

pharmerrob

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Modules came up this afternoon!! Weren't showing this morning so that's progress. Tracker hasn't updated yet, though, but hoping for good news later this week!

Hope to hear others getting good news as well!

tallg550

Base
First Name
marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 g550
Your Bronco Model
Base
Modules came up this afternoon!! Weren't showing this morning so that's progress. Tracker hasn't updated yet, though, but hoping for good news later this week!

Hope to hear others getting good news as well!
WHAT WAS YOUR BLEND DATE/BUILD DATE

Sponsored

tater_70

Wildtrak
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
64 Fairlane, 1973 Bronco, 75 F-100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What is the process of obtaining your private offer? I am this build week (August 2020 reservation / Jan 2021 order - long time coming) and am trying to get everything in line because my MSRV has gone up SUBSTANTIALLY from when I placed

Please let me know how this go's for you. I'm sure there is a lot of interest now that a lot more of us have been scheduled who have waited, some over 2 years. Is there a contact at Ford where you can find a total? Sure would be nice to have all your ducks in a row when you go the dealership.

Bushwhacker

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I called 1-800-392-3673 and said "Private Offer Certificate" at the voice prompt. Waited on hold a couple minutes. Gave them my name, verified phone number and address. She put me on hold and came back with the Private Offer Certificate Number and the amount.

*** They will not give you any information on the mid-year price protection. There was an increase on 2/10/23 and another increase on 3/15/23. That amount SHOULD be deducted at point of sale, but the dealer may not do this, in such case a check will be mailed to you roughly 45 days after completion of sale for that amount. There are plenty threads on here about how that works and how to determine how much you'll get for those mid-year increases.

tallg550

Base
First Name
marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 g550
Your Bronco Model
Base
Original build date in my email was 3/27

Blend date on window sticker 3/28
MY FIRST BUILD WEEK WAS 3/20 THEN I WENT TO 3/27-3/29 AND BLEND DATE OF 3/30.NO MODULES YET

pharmerrob

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
MY FIRST BUILD WEEK WAS 3/20 THEN I WENT TO 3/27-3/29 AND BLEND DATE OF 3/30.NO MODULES YET
If things stay constant then hoping you see modules light up by Friday 3/31! Very worried time is gonna slow way down now that we're seeing progress

Sponsored

garrettgraham

Badlands
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I updated the spreadsheet/tracker - I see my modules and tear tag as of today! Still waiting for built/shipped status on pizza tracker and email....

Cskyline

Base
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3500Ram
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah I am in the same boat my blend was 3-15
Still shows it’s in production ? I did add roof rails who knows .

OP
OP
GoobertownDaddy

GoobertownDaddy

Base
First Name
Murphy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 2004 JEEP WRANGLER, 2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Haven't got a window sticker yet but it shows in production... Let's go. This is such a neat process. Little nerve racking sometimes but neat. We went through this last year with my wife's OBX.
Ford Bronco 3-27-2023 Build week Screenshot 2023-03-30 at 12.43.42 PM

Bushwhacker

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Blend date was 3/29, Modules popped today (3/30) and I have a tear tag. Pizza tracker shows production. I can almost smell the new car smell now...
Sponsored

Last edited: