Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
We don't currently have a diff drop yet... YET

We have several Bronco products in development right now. I can say (but shouldn't) that we currently have a Bronco on a 6" lift, rolling on 40's that's in testing right now. Along with that comes all the ancillary products you would expect, like diff drops. As far as axles go, RCV has/is developing Bronco specific axle needs.
Anything on a front diff drop yet?
Sponsored

Sitruc_btb

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just search for Maxlider lift (early release of this kit). They've been available for over a year. I think the only difference is the addition of the JKS sleeve, and that has been available for a while too. I am using the BDS UCA with Icon coilovers, and it has enough range (but less margin than factory). The only downside to the sleeve is that your alignment shop will hate it (must use pliers instead of wrench to adjust).
What do you mean less margin? The articulation range of the ball joint?

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What do you mean less margin? The articulation range of the ball joint?
Yes, the factory ball joint and delta joints technically have more articulation range. However, it isn't an issue for the BDS/Zone kit, or even the extended range aftermarket coilovers. However, it could be an issue if you are dropping the diff and significantly increasing the droop.

Sitruc_btb

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, the factory ball joint and delta joints technically have more articulation range. However, it isn't an issue for the BDS/Zone kit, or even the extended range aftermarket coilovers. However, it could be an issue if you are dropping the diff and significantly increasing the droop.
Thanks for the input. Are you running aftermarket wheels and tires on your Bronco? I ask because I'm running the OEM Badlands wheels with 315's, and am curious if the BDS UCA's will interfere with the tire/wheel fitment. Or are they basically the same size as factory?

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the input. Are you running aftermarket wheels and tires on your Bronco? I ask because I'm running the OEM Badlands wheels with 315's, and am curious if the BDS UCA's will interfere with the tire/wheel fitment. Or are they basically the same size as factory?
BDS install sheet has some info for Badlands wheel. Possible swaybar rub. Probably no UCA rub.

Ford Bronco 3-4" LIFT KITS by BDS Suspension | 2021+ FORD BRONCO 1674326629659

I am running 37's on sasq wheels w/0.75" bora spacer.

Sitruc_btb

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
BDS install sheet has some info for Badlands wheel. Possible swaybar rub. Probably no UCA rub.

Ford Bronco 3-4" LIFT KITS by BDS Suspension | 2021+ FORD BRONCO 1674326629659

I am running 37's on sasq wheels w/0.75" bora spacer.
Missed that tidbit when looking around. Thanks for finding that. I'm running 315 Firestones on the badlands wheel and haven't seen any rubs yet. They seem pretty narrow compared to other tires in the same size. Pretty close to the upper control arm though. Thanks again.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.