Threads
Reaction score
Website
bds-suspension.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Step your new Bronco up a few notches with these 3-4" lift kits from BDS. Designed to improve suspension travel and allow clearance for larger tires, these kits retain for factory coilover assemblies to maintain ride quality and handling characteristics. As with all BDS products these new kits are backed by Factory Protection Plus for peace of mind out on the trail. Get more from your new Bronco with BDS.

Ford Bronco 3-4" LIFT KITS by BDS Suspension | 2021+ FORD BRONCO BDS-NPR-HEADER-bronco-spacer-kits-1

Features/Benefits
  • Maintains vehicle ride and handling performance while improving offroad capability.
  • 2-piece strut spacer design maintains ride quality without overextending suspension during down travel.
  • BDS Upper Control Arms are built from 1.5" OD heavy-wall tubing and including FK uniball joints for maximum durability.
  • Lifts and levels the stance with clearance for oversized wheels/tires.
  • Heavy duty tie rod sleeve reinforces the factory steering.
  • Designed for easy installation and manufactured in the USA.
  • Includes Factory Protection Plus warranty program.
Vehicle Fitment
2-Door Models:
- 4" Lift Kit w/ 3" Rear (for Base Shock Package)
#023351 – 3.5" Lift Kit w/ 3" Rear (for Badlands models)
#023301 – 3" Lift Kit w/ 2" Rear (for Sasquatch Only)

4-Door Models:
#023350 - 3.5" Lift Kit w/ 3" Rear (for Badlands models)
#023300 – 3" Lift Kit w/ 2" Rear (for Sasquatch Only)

Final ride height similar between models, lift is based around net lift with factory shock packages. Order based on your stock configuration.

Fitment
2021-2022 Ford Bronco 2Dr (all trim levels)
2021-2022 Ford Bronco 4Dr (all trim levels)

Add-Ons
BDS123302 - Cam Lockout Plates
JKS8300 - Max Tire Clearance Kit
JKS8301 - Front Shock Skids
JKS8308 - Rear Shock Skids (Bilst. shocks)
JKS8309 - Rear Shock Skids (black shocks)

Tires/Wheels
35x12.50 Tires on 17x9 Wheels (5.5" BS)
37x12.50 Tires on 17x9 Wheels (4.5-5.5" BS)
* Installing 37" tires will rub front body mount through wheel travel, trimming necessary (JKS8300 recommended)

Ford Bronco 3-4" LIFT KITS by BDS Suspension | 2021+ FORD BRONCO Shop Now - BDS
Use Code: "JF2022"
Sponsored

Last edited:

SasquatchMansquatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 door basquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looks interesting. Any reviews or testimonials?

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks interesting. Any reviews or testimonials?
Just search for Maxlider lift (early release of this kit). They've been available for over a year. I think the only difference is the addition of the JKS sleeve, and that has been available for a while too. I am using the BDS UCA with Icon coilovers, and it has enough range (but less margin than factory). The only downside to the sleeve is that your alignment shop will hate it (must use pliers instead of wrench to adjust).

Gene Dios

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seems like there's way too much focus on these tie rod bandaids and not nearly enough on the steering rack of these things, which are apparently made from paper mache

Sponsored

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Honest question, other than "just for looks", why would you want to go 3"-4" Spacer on the bronco? Would this not completely ruin the off road ability and limit the flex of the suspension vs just pony up the money and do a suspension lift? I'm asking because these pucks seem like they would hinder the off road ability but I may also be completely wrong so looking for someone to chime in.

dangerfoot

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dangerfoot.com
Vehicle(s)
White Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Honest question, other than "just for looks", why would you want to go 3"-4" Spacer on the bronco? Would this not completely ruin the off road ability and limit the flex of the suspension vs just pony up the money and do a suspension lift? I'm asking because these pucks seem like they would hinder the off road ability but I may also be completely wrong so looking for someone to chime in.
Spacer lifts are the cheapest way to bring lift and don't provide any additional performance.

I wouldn't put one on (have done this in the past, I've learned from my experiences)...but for many, they'll be a "good" solution.

badbronc4x4

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Step your new Bronco up a few notches with these 3-4" lift kits from BDS. Designed to improve suspension travel and allow clearance for larger tires, these kits retain for factory coilover assemblies to maintain ride quality and handling characteristics. As with all BDS products these new kits are backed by Factory Protection Plus for peace of mind out on the trail. Get more from your new Bronco with BDS.

Features/Benefits
  • Maintains vehicle ride and handling performance while improving offroad capability.
  • 2-piece strut spacer design maintains ride quality without overextending suspension during down travel.
  • BDS Upper Control Arms are built from 1.5" OD heavy-wall tubing and including FK uniball joints for maximum durability.
  • Lifts and levels the stance with clearance for oversized wheels/tires.
  • Heavy duty tie rod sleeve reinforces the factory steering.
  • Designed for easy installation and manufactured in the USA.
  • Includes Factory Protection Plus warranty program.

4-Door Models:
#023350 - 3.5" Lift Kit w/ 3" Rear (for Badlands models)
Do you guys have a Differential Drop piece for the Badland Model's? I would assume you have something to retain more travel and keeping the CV Axels from having more wear and etc. Also, do you plan on making Long Travel Knuckles?

OP
OP
BDS Suspension
First Name
BDS Suspension
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bds-suspension.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Do you guys have a Differential Drop piece for the Badland Model's? I would assume you have something to retain more travel and keeping the CV Axels from having more wear and etc. Also, do you plan on making Long Travel Knuckles?
We don't currently have a diff drop yet... YET

We have several Bronco products in development right now. I can say (but shouldn't) that we currently have a Bronco on a 6" lift, rolling on 40's that's in testing right now. Along with that comes all the ancillary products you would expect, like diff drops. As far as axles go, RCV has/is developing Bronco specific axle needs.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BDS Suspension
First Name
BDS Suspension
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bds-suspension.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Currently, it's the limitation of coilover products for the Bronco. Some companies have gone to marketing with solutions. FOX is taking the development of the Bronco coilover very seriously, especially with their OE partnership with Ford, so we're a little slower to go to market with our coilover. HOWEVER, spacer kits paired with a UCA provide suspension correction so that you can retain/gain suspension articulation that you would expect from a lift kit. Spacer kits alone only add height, but do not correct suspension geometry.

OP
OP
BDS Suspension
First Name
BDS Suspension
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bds-suspension.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Seems like there's way too much focus on these tie rod bandaids and not nearly enough on the steering rack of these things, which are apparently made from paper mache
Give it a year. The market will be saturated with aftermarket solutions.

Slick85

Big Bend
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Give it a year. The market will be saturated with aftermarket solutions.
If I'm doing a 4in lift with 37s just for looks and plan to do very minor off-roading, would I need to upgrade the tie-rods and steering rack? Or should I just stick with 2in lift and 35s for a mall crawler?

Jvmulligan

Outer Banks
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Outer Banks and 2002 Jeep TJ Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am also looking at lifting my stock outer banks. The low price of the 2 inch level kits are compelling. Off roading is light, this would be just for looks. But, as a non-diy guy, it seems once a technician has taken the suspension apart doing spacers vs something with the coils would be a similar install cost. Incremental cost being just the difference between a true coil over lift and spacers. Am I right on this?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.