Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

OBX is only good (might I say great) for colors darker than the flares to prevent clashing (Shadow Black and AMB), plus you get the sinister look with the black grille. But other than those two colors, OBX looks horrible. We havent seen an AMB OBX, but i would imagine it looks much better on an OBX than a BL...The OBX shadow blacks we've seen look great, and better than the unpainted flare alternatives.
Ya Gotta mall-squatch dat OBX summbitch.
Sponsored

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Keep your comment to yourself, I have one on reserve.
Imma get some spinners for my obx. Probably drop it cuppa too tree inches too. Flip it on these suckas

Sponsored

Deleted member 16780

The tires on the BB are a no-go for me. If they can’t allow for an upgrade with the 33” tires they use on the BD, I’m going to have to replace with Toyo ATIII 33”

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The tires on the BB are a no-go for me. If they can’t allow for an upgrade with the 33” tires they use on the BD, I’m going to have to replace with Toyo ATIII 33”
The Ford guys at Supercel East said 33s wouldn't physically be an issue on BB but they concern was speedo calibration and other unimportant stuff. When I was getting a BB the plan was 33 inch BFG ATs but decided to switch to BD with Sas.

Deleted member 16780

The Ford guys at Supercel East said 33s wouldn't physically be an issue on BB but they concern was speedo calibration and other unimportant stuff. When I was getting a BB the plan was 33 inch BFG ATs but decided to switch to BD with Sas.
LMAO: other unimportant stuff
Well done ?

Sponsored

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
A. Where were these Broncos at? Edit: 3337 Greenfield Rd, Dearborn, MI 48120
B. Does nobody own a cell phone with a good camera? These pics were taken with a potato.
C. Is the OP Mike Levine?
D. Why not more pics of them?
E. The Outerbanks one needs to be thrown off a cliff.
This is called a "first-world problem". Relax.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
LMAO: other unimportant stuff
Well done ?
If your concern was gearing from 32 to 33 inch tires and your speedo being 1 mph off at 70 then yeah I guess it is important.

Deleted member 16780

If your concern was gearing from 32 to 33 inch tires and your speedo being 1 mph off at 70 then yeah I guess it is important.
I sincerely found your comment funny.. It is rather unimportant, 1 mph off in the grand scheme of things. I had a gear-head friend who railed against "unimportant things" like crash ratings, airbags and stopping distance lol. Not every car has to be a super-safe Griswald Family Truckster

Trustable

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus se
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

greattttt, now im going basesquatch, when will this end.:)